- » Fresh Dill
Fresh Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh dill recipes.
Fresh Deli Dills
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and wash thoroughly in cold running water, scrubbing lightly to remove all traces of grit.
2. Drain well and add to a to a large non-metallic bowl.
3. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water and salt.... - 35.891
Fresh Salted Salmon In Dill (vahansuolattu Lohi)
In a small bowl, combine salt, sugar, and crushed peppercorns; reserve.
On a work surface, place salmon fillets skin-side up.
Scrape the edge of a large sharp knife over the salmon skin three or four times, wiping the blade of the knife clean with a paper... - 34.5161
Vegetable Marrow With Fresh Dill
Sprinkle the cleaned, shredded marrow with salt; let it stand for a while.
Make a light roux of flour and lard, add the finely chopped onions and fresh dill, and lastly the vegetable marrow, with the salty liquid well squeezed out, and sprinkle with... - 31.8018
Cauliflower With Fresh Dill
In large pot of boiling water, cover and cook cauliflower until tender-crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and place in warmed serving dish.
Mix lemon juice with oil; pour over cauliflower and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with dill,... - 25.7339
You May Also Like!
Fresh Dill Pickles
Make a brine of the vinegar, water, and salt.
Bring to boil.
Put a generous layer of dill, 1/2 to 1 sliced garlic clove, and 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seed in each clean quart jar.
Pack cucumbers tightly in jars.
When half filled with cucumbers,... - 39.8064
Cold Cucumber Soup With Fresh Dill
In a 3-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, add the leek, onion, and cucumber, and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer the vegetables, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Puree the soup in a food processor or... - 33.2332
Mustard Broiled Swordfish With Fresh Dill
Preheat oven to Broil.
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides, then brush both sides with mustard.
Cover bottom of baking dish with melted butter; place steaks in dish and broil 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn steaks and broil 4 to 5 minutes... - 27.059
Cottage Cheese Flan With Fresh Dill
Make a light dough of 6 oz. butter, a little salt, 2 eggs, and 1 gill sour cream.
Roll out to finger's thickness, put into baking tin, shaping and trimming edges.
Spread the following filling over it: Put 2 lb. sweet cottage cheese through sieve.
Mix it with... - 30.9941
Broiled Trout With Fresh Dill
Bone the trout and slice each in half to make four fillets.
Sprinkle the fillets with white pepper and lemon juice.
Place the fillets on the rack of a broiler pan which has been sprayed with a noncaloric vegetable spray; or fill the bottom of the broiler pan... - 26.1997
Fresh Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers well; drain on paper toweling. Combine 16 cups water and salt in a very large glass or ceramic bowl; add cucumbers.
2. Cover the container with plastic wrap; let stand 12 to 18 hours.
3. Next day, pour off brine; drain well. Combine vinegar... - 27.5942
Dill Mushrooms And Carrots
Place enough water in water bath to cover 6 pint jars or 12 half-pint jars by 1-2 inches; cover and bring to boil.
Combine mushrooms and carrots in boiling water; simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, dill, and... - 39.0533
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 42.1507
Classic Tuna Salad With Fresh Dill
In bowl, mash tuna with juices. Add celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard; mix well.
Makes 5 servings, 1/4 cup/50 ml each. - 30.253
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 99.6584
Roasted Eggplant Dip With Fresh Dill
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and brush cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a food processor or blender container.
Add... - 33.6718