- » Fresh Currant Pie
Fresh Currant Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh currant pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh currant pie recipes.
The currant pie is a fresh and delicious pie made with ripe currants. Topped with meringue, this currant pie is a fresh and fruity pie baked in a cheese pastry shell. A cuurnt lover, I love this simple currant pie for its fresh flavors. - 45.8433
You May Also Like!
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.7736
Red Currant Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch ovenproof pie plate.
3) Make small cuts around the edge of the dough 3/4 inch apart.
4) Brush the edge with water, then... - 42.8665
Currant Glazed Strawberry Tarts
Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and bake 24 small tart shells or two 9-inch pie shells.
Fill shells with perfect strawberries, arranging them so they look attractive, points up.
Chill in refrigerator.
Melt the currant jelly in a heavy saucepan over... - 34.4465
Fresh Fruit Cheese Pie
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Arrange fruit on top of pie.
Just before serving, brush with jelly if... - 36.401
Red Raspberry Pie
Red Raspberry Pie has a moist taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Red Raspberry Pie Energizing taste. - 42.7824
Rosy Peach Pie
Be sure both fruits are of equal ripeness.
Place fruit in pastry-lined 9-inch pie pan.
Combine sugar, flour and salt, and pour over fruit.
Dilute jelly with rum, and pour over other ingredients, distributing mixture evenly over all fruit.
Cover with lattice... - 33.4605
Easy Plum Cream Pie
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually add corn syrup, mixing well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine pudding mix and milk, beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into graham... - 38.2408
Early American Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine all ingredients except pie shell, cream and currants in large bowl; blend well.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted into filling comes out clean.
Serve with whipped cream and... - 41.7902
Chilled Blueberry Pie
Melt jelly in a saucepan over low heat.
Add blueberries and stir.
Pour into baked graham cracker crust.
Spread sour cream on top, and refrigerate overnight. - 26.0339
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream... - 47.8727