- » Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Fresh Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh cranberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh cranberry sauce recipes.
Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a... - 36.7197
Vegan Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Be it a simple glaze or baked tofu, the citrusy, crimson-red cranberry sauce can spruce up your Thanksgiving or Christmas spread like nothing else. And making it is far easier than you think. Just get hold of red ripe cranberries and a few pantry ingredients... - 145.008
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Pork Chops With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Lightly dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour. Reserve the dredging mixture.
2 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chops and cook until browned on... - 39.1213
Fresh Cranberry Sauce
If you are sick of using that cranberry sauce out of a can, here is a great fresh cranberry sauce recipe for you that will enhance your festive dinners this season. Take a look at the video for the recipe of this cool and yummy sauce. - 92.874
Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Wash cranberries and drain.
Combine cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until cranberry skins pop.
Stir in orange rind.
Mash berries slightly.
Serve with pork or poultry. - 25.2826
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 36.3796
Chicken Cutlets With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove... - 43.536
Orange Cranberry Sauce
This Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe is loved by my family.My daughter Catherine especially likes this Orange Cranberry Sauce recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this sauce. Whenever there is a gathering of my... - 41.5547
1) In a pot, add water, lemon juice and sugar and heat till the sugar dissolves.
2) Raise the heat and mix in the cranberries and cook for few minutes till the skins break.
3) Lower the heat and uncover and simmer, for 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 39.8339
Cuban Cranberry Sauce
Your customary Thanksgiving turkey is literally incomplete without its favorite condiment, the zesty, sweet cranberry sauce. Jazz up your turkey this holiday season with this lip-smacking sauce that apart from beaing tasty, is surprisingly low in calories... - 78
Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce With Pecan
What thanksgiving menu without the classic cranberry sauce! Chef here has a great variation of the classic cranberry sauce; which means it is time to get adventurous. With the added zing of ginger and crunchy bites of pecan, you are definitely in for a... - 108.826
Betty's Strawberry Cranberry Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Strawberry Cranberry Sauce. This sauce is made from fresh cranberries and is infused with cherry flavor. - 0
Orange Roughy With Cranberry Sauce
For sauce, in 2-cup measure, combine butter, onion, orange peel and allspice.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot - 32.7782
Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce
I am sure this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce will sound good to you. In the same way this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce tastes good too. Don't miss it! - 38.7845
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Cranberry Orange Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 4-5minutes at High, until berries are soft.
3. Mash the berries if you want.
4. Serve cooled, as a topping for desserts. - 32.2449
Classic Cranberry Orange Sauce
1) Peel and squeeze juice out of the orange.
2) Chop the peels and keep them aside.
3) In a large glass bowl, combine sugar and water.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves. Stir once, if required.
5)... - 39.6617
Homemade Cranberry Sauce- Quick And Easy
Homemade cranberry sauce just makes the canned stuff look so sad. That fresh taste of sweetened cranberries with a hint of fresh squeezed orange juice and pomegranate is a joy to the taste buds. Pass the turkey! - 111.251
Cranberry Basting Sauce
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat to melt the cranberry sauce.
Use to glaze turkey or chicken during rotating. - 23.094
How To Make Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Why buy cranberry sauce in a can when it's so easy to make? In just 20 minutes you can have enough fresh homemade cranberry sauce to serve from 6-8 people. Watch my video, to see how simple it is! - 0
Sausage Balls In Cranberry Sauce
Combine sausage, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, and poultry seasoning.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Combine cranberry sauce and mustard in medium saucepan; heat until melted.
Add sausage balls.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 32.3653
Chunky Gingered Cranberry Sauce
Chunky Gingered Cranberry Sauce are flavorful as well as rich. I made this Chunky Gingered Cranberry Sauce last night and thought it was great. You will like the fact that it comes cheap too! - 23.9074
Basic Cranberry Sauce
Wash fresh cranberries.
The frozen kind can be cooked without defrosting, but the sauce takes longer to cook.
Put the water and sugar into a pan make sure to choose one with a well fitting lid.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then add the cranberries,... - 27.1268
Homemade Cranberry Sauce With Orange And Cinnamon
Ok… let’s be honest… canned cranberry sauce is delicious. By far one of my favorite things about the holidays. Leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches? yes please, I’ll take 3 a day. Now, as easy as it is to just open that can of cranberry... - 125.724
Roast Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Drain any moisture from the bird and wipe dry, inside and out.
Make giblet stock for the gravy.
Note the oven ready weight of the bird.
Then prepare the apricot stuffing.
Drain the liquid from the apricots.
Chop the fruit and stir in the breadcrumbs, spice,... - 44.6236
Combine sugar and water in saucepan; stir to dissolve sugar.
Heat to boiling; boil 5 minutes.
Add cranberries; cook till skins pop, about 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat. - 29.3982
Cranberry Sauce In A Casserole
In 3-qt casserole stir all ingredients together.
Microwave at High (10) 18 to 20 Minutes, stirring after 1/2 time.
Serve warm or cold. - 27.1721
Basic Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Discard cinnamon stick; cool completely. - 31.0759
Wash the cranberries and pick them over for stems.
Put them in a blender.
Slice both ends off the orange, but leave the rest of the peel on.
Cut the orange into small pieces and remove the pips.
Place the orange pieces in the blender with the cranberries.
Add... - 25.4404
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Put the cranberries into a saucepan with the wine, port or fruit juice and the cinnamon stick.
Bring slowly to the boil and simmer gently until the skins begin to pop.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar to taste.
For a smooth sauce, cook until the... - 30.3842
Put water and sugar into saucepan.
Cook until skins pop, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Makes a generous 2 cups (500 ml_). - 30.2505
Spiced Whole Cranberry Sauce
Simmer the first five ingredients together, covered for 10 minutes.
Strain and add washed cranberries.
Simmer covered 5 or 6 minutes or until they begin to pop.
Lift out berries with a perforated spoon and boil the juice uncovered until reduced and... - 33.5216
Orange Walnut Cranberry Sauce
In a large saucepan, combine the orange juice, sugar, cranberries, and zest.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer, and cook 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and cool before stirring in the walnuts.
Refrigerate overnight before serving. - 27.9879
Whole Cranberry Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add water and sugar and bring it to a boil over medium flame
2. Stir it constantly, let it boil without the lid for five minutes
3. Add the cranberries to it, put the lid on and let simmer for another five minutes until... - 32.6521
Maple Cranberry Sauce
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 28.5405
Luscious Cranberry Sauce
Do you love cranberries? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Luscious Cranberry Sauce. We bet your family will drool over this one. Hit the play button now. - 89.3471
Minted Cranberry Sauce
Place the mint in a small bowl and pour in the boiling water.
Let steep for 10-15 minutes.
Sort the cranberries, discarding any soft ones.
Combine the sugar and cold water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar completely.
Add the... - 42.1514
Cranberry Sauce For Mousse
1) Take a saucepan and pour cranberry juice in it. Add Southern Comfort and brown sugar. Simmer over low heat.
2) Take a cup and combine water and arrowroot in it.
3) Add the arrowroot mixture to the liquid and blend well. Cook for 10 minutes or until... - 35.8816
1. Pick over the cranberries and remove any stalks. Rinse the cranberries in a colander under cold running water.
2. Put the cranberries, sugar and water into a large ovenproof glass bowl and mix well. Three-quarters cover the bowl with cling film and... - 27.1721
Cranberry Sauce For Pancake
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, salt and white wine.
2) Cook over medium heat until a liquid mixture is formed. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 more minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch... - 39.0001
1) Combine together the sugar and water in a large saucepan. Stir well to thoroughly dissolve the sugar.
2) Heat the mixture to boiling point and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the cranberries and cook till the skins start to pop (about 5... - 34.2799
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together the cranberries, sugar, water, salt and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 20 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture every 6 minutes.
4) Remove from the microwave when the berries have turned... - 34.8264
Blackberry Cranberry Sauce
Looking for an accompaniment to your Thanksgiving meal, here is a perfect one! Blackberry Flavored Cranberry Sauce is a twist from the traditional Cranberry Sauce. So this Thanksgiving, entertain your family and friends with a touch of creativity. - 97.3784
Basic Cranberry Sauce
In large glass bowl, combine sugar and water.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved; stir once.
Add cranberries and heat, covered, at high5 to 6 minutes, or until berries are soft.
TO COMPLETE: Grate peel from orange and squeeze juice.
Add... - 37.9891
Holiday Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, apple juice and honey. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to a low flame and allow the sauce to simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until berries pop. The... - 37.5575
Chilli Cranberry Sauce
Gently heat sugar and wine in a saucepan.
Once sugar has dissolved, bring to the boil.
Tip in the chilli and cranberries, return to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for about 10 mins until the berries have popped but not completely collapsed.
Take... - 30.8635
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2) Wash the cranberries and remove any stale and soft berries.
3) Discard the stalks.
4) Keep the water-sugar saucepan over low heat and heat until sugar is dissolved.
5) Keep stirring.
6)... - 33.5763
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 43.8005
Cranberry Sauce With Sugar Substitute
1) In a saucepan, add in the cranberries. Cook the cranberries over low flame till they break open.
2) Drain the cranberries pressing them against the sieve.
3) Make 1 1/2 cups of liquid by adding water into the cranberry juice.
4) Add in gelatin,... - 39.0215
Boozy & Baked Cranberry Sauce
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don't have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed! - 109.319
Classic Cranberry Sauce
1. In a pan, add water and sugar. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Put in the cranberries and cook briskly for 2 to 3 minutes or until the skins pop open.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are... - 33.9673
Apple Orange Cranberry Sauce
Squeeze the juice from the orange half and set the juice aside.
Remove the membrane from the inside of the orange shell and discard.
Cut the shell into small dice.
Put into a small saucepan with the water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.7763
Duck With Cranberry Sauce
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the duck.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the duck and fry for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden. Remove from the pan and drain off the oil and fat from the duck.
3. Mix the ginger, green... - 34.032
Cranberry Cumberland Sauce
1.Peel orange and cut peel into thin strips.
2.Simmer peel in water for 2 to 3 minutes and drain.
3.Mix juice of both oranges.
4.Also add jelly, wine, and sugar with cinnamon sticks and allspice in a cheesecloth.
5.Bring to boil.
6. Let simmer for 5... - 41.1389
Cranberry Sauce With Citrus Twist
Thanksgiving season around and looking for a cranberry recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Keith showing how to make Cranberry Sauce with fresh cranberries and some simple flavors. Occasion couldn't get better indeed! - 93.8655
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305
Cranberry Apple Chutney
This cranberry apple chutney recipe is really easy, and you can add it any meal for a huge flavor boost. I always love having a good sauce around to make healthy vegan recipes instantly delicious. - 103.221
Orange Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and boil gently until all cranberries have "popped." - 23.8823
Orange Cranberry Sauce
1. Combine the orange juice, orange rind, and brown sugar in a 2-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stop stirring, and allow the mixture to boil for 5 minutes with the pot uncovered.
2. Add the... - 25.1846
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 43.8595
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.2518
Toss together cranberries, sugar and orange juice.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 minutes. - 26.3386
Candied Cranberry Sauce
1. In a large heavy stainless steel saucepan, bring the water and sugars to a boil over high heat; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the cranberries, orange rind, cinnamon, lemon rind, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Simmer for 3... - 32.7172
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, cranberries and sweetener.
2) Heat the sweetener mixture slowly to boil.
3) Simmer until the cranberries leave their skin.
4) Remove the mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
5) Cover and place it in refrigerator... - 34.2257
Cranberry Sauce Cabernet
Combine the sugar and cabernet sauvignon in a medium saucepan over medium high heat; bring to a boil.
Add the cranberries, tangerine zest and cinnamon stick; return to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 10 to 15... - 28.5067
Microwaved Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 22 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes if serving warm. - 25.8864
Mango Cranberry Sauce
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 27.2674
Quince And Cranberry Sauce
Bring first 5 ingredients to boil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer until quinces are soft, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Pour mixture into large strainer set... - 35.9081
Fillets Of Fish With Cranberry Sauce
To fillet the fish, gut them, cut off the fins and carefully remove the bone from the head downwards. Cut off the heads. Remove the skin and the remaining bones.
Make the sauce. Combine the cranberries, lemon juice and port in a bowl and season with salt and... - 27.7884
Citrus Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small nonaluminum saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let... - 30.1704
Homemade Maple Cranberry Sauce
If you're thinking to make Maple Cranberry Sauce at home, then do try this recipe. The Chef shows a super easy way to make Maple Cranberry Sauce. It tastes great with pancakes. - 103.779
Pear Halves Filled With Cranberry Sauce
Put 2 1/2 cups of cold water into a saucepan with sugar and 1 1/4 cups lemon rind and juice.
Heat slowly until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 10 minutes.
Peel the pears, leaving the stalks on.
Very carefully cut each pear in half... - 39.0107
1) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour the mixture, then stir in the cranberries, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) Stir in the apples, then stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer over a... - 43.0994
Thanksgiving Recipes : Cranberry Sauce
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving or Christmas in 10 minutes from fresh cranberries. This SUPER easy recipe works every time and will replace your impulse to ever buy canned cranberries again. It's amazing how quick this... - 0
Cranberry Pudding With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the water and baking soda.
3) Add the flour, molasses, sugar and salt and stir well.
4) Into a greased and floured 9x9-inch baking pan, pour the... - 49.196
Maple Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. - 24.3027
Orange Cranberry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Simmer it again for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in cranberries and finely chopped orange rind and pulp and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, until... - 30.6851
Are you looking for simple way to make Cranberry Sauce ? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a festive sauce recipe. Cranberry sauce is often eaten in conjunction with turkey for Christmas or Thanksgiving in the US and Canada, and it is only rarely eaten... - 31.2008
Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and ginger until minced.
Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
Remove to a bowl and refrigerate several hours for the flavors to blend. - 32.2218
Cranberry Raspberry Sauce With Merlot
Pick over the cranberries, removing any soft or spoiled berries; wash and drain the cranberries.
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring the sauce to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, uncovered,... - 33.4632
Cranberry Orange Relish
Wash the orange, quarter and remove the pips, but do not peel.
Put the orange into a blender or food processor and blend until roughly chopped; work in two batches if necessary.
Core but do not peel the apple and add to the orange followed by the... - 34.2102
1) Take a medium saucepan and pour water in it. Add cranberries and cider vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes and then, strain through a sieve.
2) Return cranberries to the saucepan and stir in sugar,... - 43.1008
Cranberry Orange Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole combine all ingredients except nuts.
Micro-cook, covered, till berries pop, about 12 minutes; stir after 6 minutes, then stir every 2 minutes.
Stir in nuts.
Chill in covered container. - 28.0781
Cranberry Dessert Sauce
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until coarsely chopped.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours - 27.7185
In a saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in orange juice.
Stir in the cranberries, and cook until they start to pop (about 20 minutes). Lower the heat after it boils.
Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl.
Cranberry sauce will thicken as it... - 17.6564
Tart Cranberry Sauce
Cook cranberries in water until cranberry skins pop
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 25.1131
Easy Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until cranberries pop.
Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
Can be served hot or cold.
Serve with poultry.
Variation: Substitute orange or pineapple juice for water. - 24.1768
Whole Cranberry Sauce
Whole Cranberry Sauce is used to prepare different kind of recipe. Whole Cranberry Sauce gets its taste from cranberries boiled sugar and water. - 24.9727
Cranberry Sauce With Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop, about 10 minutes. Remove the... - 31.0713
Smoke Roasted Turkey With Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the brine in a 2 1/2-gallon pot.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Strain and refrigerate in plastic containers until needed.
Select a plastic bucket or container larger than the turkey.
If... - 42.4722
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 40.3329
Pheasant Supreme With Creamed Cranberry Sauce
1) Debone the breasts or pheasants, and reserve the legs for later use
2) Use the remaining parts to make tock
3) Into a large skillet, melt some butter
4) Add salt and pepper to taste to the pheasant
5) Cook the pheasant for 10 minutes... - 47.0848
Salmon With Cranberry Leek Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 2 teaspoons margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts; add chopped leeks, and saute until tender.
Add cranberries, orange juice, and thyme.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until... - 43.101
Duck With Cranberry And Lemon Sauce
Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add duck wings and necks and saute until deep golden.
Discard butter from skillet.
Add veal stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 1 1/2... - 42.8901
Orange Cranberry Sauce
Here’s a very easy recipe for making your own cranberry sauce at home from scratch. Quite effortless for a great result! Try it out, you will be pleasantly surprised! - 120.791
Cranberry Apple Sauce
1.In a bowl, put cranberries, spples, sugar, apple juice, ground mace and coriander and let them boil.
2.Once done, put the lid on and cook for 5-10 minutes so that the apples are soft.
3.Once done, cut the apples in small pieces in food... - 32.8434
Fresh Cranberry Sauce Recipes By Category
Fresh Cranberry Sauce Dish: