- » Fresh Crab Cake
Fresh Crab Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh crab cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh crab cake recipes.
Seasoned Maryland Crab Cakes
Place bread in bowl and cover with milk. Soak 5 minutes.
Squeeze out excess milk from bread and place in clean bowl. Add remaining ingredients to bread and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture into thick pancakes. Cook in hot peanut oil over... - 34.366
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. Remove cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings, except margarine , add crab in the mixture, and mix gently but thoroughly
3. Shape into 6 cakes and fry in skillet on medium-high heat, in just enough... - 42.2551
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Crab Cakes With Herb Salad
FOR VINAIGRETTE: Whisk oil, lemon juice, dill, tarragon, cilantro, green onion, and mustard in small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper, do ahead can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
For crab cakes: Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
Whisk first 10... - 44.076
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, and pepper.
Stir in crabmeat and crushed crackers.
Shape crab mixture into five 3 inch patties.
Spray a shallow baking... - 36.6124
Delmarva Crab Cakes
Saute celery and onion briefly in vegetable oil. Celery should remain quite crisp.
Combine crabmeat with remaining ingredients except toast and oil.
Crumble toast finely and add to crab mixture until there are enough crumbs to hold mixture together.
Form... - 36.1523
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Press out excess milk.
Mix with remaining ingredients except fat and shape into cakes.
Fry until brown. - 34.1358
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 49.0684
New England Crab Cakes
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the celery, onions and parsley.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Remove from the heat.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 43.902
Ginger Crab Cakes
In bowl, mix together crabmeat, mayonnaise, onions, coriander, lime juice, ginger, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
Shape into 12 patties.
In shallow dish, lightly beat eggs.
Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
Dip patties into egg, then press into... - 34.4581
1) Pick over the crabmeat very carefully, taking our and discarding all bits of the shell.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion over low heat till it has turned transparent.
3) Add the breadcrumbs and blend properly.
4)... - 47.3186
Crispy Fried Crab Cakes
1. Heat butter and stir in onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Stir well and cook until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix crabmeat, vegetable, stuffing mix, flour, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper.
4. Shape the mixture into patties which have ½... - 46.8355
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 37.1528
Tasty Alaskan King Crab Leg Cake
Got leftover crab meat from last night's feast and wondering what to do with it now? Simple, just roll them into cakes and enjoy a cozy appetizer. Sweet, succulent crab meats are always a treat and the Alsakan king crab definitely takes away the cake in this... - 108.083
Crab Cake Sandwiches
Drain pimiento, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine pimiento and mayonnaise, stirring well.
Combine 2 tablespoons pimiento mixture, crabmeat, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, pepper, and egg white in a bowl; stir lightly.
Set remaining... - 43.7097
Baltimore Crab Cakes
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Divide mixture evenly into 8 portions and shape into patties.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F.
for 15 minutes; turn patties over and bake 10 minutes longer or until crispy. - 34.9228
Cajun Crab Cake Sandwiches
1. Combine the crabmeat, onion, celery, 4 tablespoons of the cracker meal, the mayonnaise, and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl; shape the mixture into 2 small patties.
2. Place the remaining 2 tablespoons cracker meal onto a plate; add the crab patties,... - 35.9415
Scallops And Crab Cake
Light and succulent these scallop and crab cakes are scented with lemongrass and served with a spicy cucumber dipping sauce. - 101.51
Crab Puff Souffle
In a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir flour and salt into the butter to make a smooth paste.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove sauce from heat; cool.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.8047
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of... - 41.1685