- » Fresh Corn Avocado Salad
Fresh Corn Avocado Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh corn avocado salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh corn avocado salad recipes.
Avocado Corn Salad
In a skillet or saucepan, combine the corn, oil, water, cumin, and optional cayenne or red pepper flakes.
Cook, covered, on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
Uncover and cook for an additional minute or two to evaporate the excess... - 47.3578
Corn & Avocado Salad
This Corn And Avocado Salad is one of the best corn and avocado accompaniments that I've ever tasted ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetable salad with rice, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Corn And Avocado Salad are welcome. - 32.2054
Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad
Try this Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad will surely give you a huge fan following! - 43.5685
Momma Aʼs Corn Avocado Salsa
Here is a fantastic recipe for a fresh salsa that is DELICIOUS! It is the perfect mix of textures and flavors! My mom came up with this recipe, and it has been a regular staple in our house ever since.
It is easy to make, and can be prepared the night before... - 38.7323
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 32.4057
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 39.0821
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.385
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 127.717
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
Corn And Black Bean Salad
If you are a person who likes to experiment with your salads, then we have just the perfect recipe for you. Black Beans and Corn Salad is easy to make and tastes great too. So, don't forget to check out the recipe. - 134.191
Easy Black Bean Corn Salad - So Addictive
Black beans are nutritious and high in flavor. Monique combines beans with corn to create a nutritious low fat salad. Use Monique's recipe to create a light summery salad that is ideal with fried chicken or roast meat. - 105.38
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 29.6959
South American Tossed Salad
Combine the lettuces, tomatoes, avocado, radishes, and corn in a large serving bowl.
Sprinkle the salad with the lime juice, walnut oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat. - 29.9065
Prawns With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Honey-Lime Marinade.
Pour 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set aside remaining marinade.
Add prawns and seal bag (or cover... - 44.913
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Warm 1/3 cup of the oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and cook, stirring, until corn is hot and a darker golden yellow, about 2 minutes.
Transfer corn to a large bowl.
To make dressing, whisk together remaining 2/3 cup oil,... - 39.3958
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, mustard, and sugar until blended.
Stir in corn and chopped mint, cilantro, and dill.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mound corn salad on a platter.
Pit and peel avocado; cut into 12 wedges.
Arrange avocado and tomato... - 38.2084
My Raw Corn & Tomato Slaw Salad Dressing
1. Slice the tomatoes.
2. In a dehydrator, keep the tomato slices for few seconds and let the moisture dry by 10 %.
3. In a blender, put these tomato slices, celery stalks, cilantro, avocado and corns. Blend it all well.
4. For making... - 0
Tear the lettuce into bitesize pieces, and place in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
Layer all the remaining ingredients except the chili.
Heat chili to boiling.
Just before serving, pour chili over all, and toss well.
Serve immediately. - 28.5299
Shrimp Avocado Boats
Marinate shrimp with salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Poach quickly in butter and white wine.
Do not overcook. (Shrimp are done when they begin to turn pink)
Remove from heat; cool.
Mix together oil, vinegar, sugar and brandy.
Add shrimp and... - 39.0003
Clam And Avocado Dip
In small mixer bowl or blender container combine all ingredients except chips.
Beat with electric mixer or cover and blend till smooth.
Pour into serving bowl.
Cover; chill well.
Serve with corn chips or crackers as dippers.
Garnish with fresh onion rings, if... - 35.1306
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 37.062
South Of The Border Salad
1) Take a large salad and toss together avocado, corn, lemon juice, cheese and coriander or parsley in it. Refrigerate slightly, if desired.
2) FOR THE JALAPENO DRESSING: Take the container of a food processor or an electric blender and combine... - 38.6213
Chilean Quinoa Tabbouleh
1. Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse with cold running water.
2. In a medium-size pan, place quinoa, add water, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan.
4. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes until the liquid... - 50.641
Try this version of amazingly delicious Mexican Salad recipe. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Mexican Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.6014
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 123.579
Lobster Knuckle Sandwich
Watch Chef Steve Corry make a great sandwich from lobster knuckles and fried green tomatoes. The chef also makes a delicious avocado mayo that would go with the lobster salad. The video is interesting that makes the recipe worth trying. Take a look... - 141.809
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 99.3342
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 62.6284
Grild Shrimp And Salad
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, puree the avocado and lime juice.
Add the buttermilk, basil, honey, and pepper.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 46.8955
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) Mustard Vinaigrette : In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and vinegar together with a wire whisk.
2) Gradually whisk in the oils.
3) Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
4) Salad: In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a... - 48.7879
Raw Taco Salad
Sometimes, you just gotta have a little MaChOnEsS in your life, or a little UMPH to make you feel macho! This taco salad is simple and just what you need to feel a little adventurous in your week! It takes ten minutes to make, and it is ROC'N awesome! Enjoy! - 133.471
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.9514
Southwest Orzo And Bean Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring 1 1/2 to 2 quarts water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until barely tender to bite, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, beans, corn, tomato, cilantro, onions, lime... - 31.5422
Mexican Cobb Salad
Place 2 cups mixed salad greens on each of 4 individual plates.
Arrange 1/4 cup tomato, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup jicama, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup avocado, and one-fourth of beans in individual rows over the salad greens on each plate.
Sprinkle... - 29.0808
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 35.9041
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 109.572
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 47.4333
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7704
Florida Stone Crab Ceviche
Here is a yummy way to make Ceviche with fresh Florida Stone Crab. Adding avocado, tomato, cilantro, lime juice and tortillas makes this a special dish. Ceviche comes from Latin America and can be made with many types of seafood such as snapper, squid, clams,... - 0
Raw Food Meal
This summer meal recipe will give you three very nutritious dishes which can be tried in your own kitchen. Come... have a look at the following three recipes. - 145.793
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
To prepare each salad, spread 1 tortilla with about 1/4 cup hot beans, covering completely.
Place tortilla on a dinner plate; mound 1/4 of the Topopo Salad onto it, using your hands to create a mountain shape.
Arrange 8 to 12 shrimp halves around sides of... - 28.4894
Ripe Olive French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly and shake thoroughly to blend.
Shake again just before using.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Great tossed with bite-size chunks of western iceberg lettuce.
Combine with any of the following: radish and... - 29.0912
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Place chicken in a large nonstick skillet; cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, salt, and cracked pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until done.
Remove and discard bay leaves.
Drain chicken and set... - 40.694
Little Tortillas With Pork
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan set over medium-high heat; add half the pork cubes at a time; cook, turning frequently, until all are well browned.
Add garlic, chili powder, allspice, cumin, red pepper, salt, and oregano to meat and cook,... - 32.7443
Mexican Eggs With Tortillas
Prepare Salsa Fresca; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Spiced Tomato Sauce and Fried Tortillas; keep warm.
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 fried eggs and about 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Accompany with garnishes and... - 33.2667
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the tomatoes,... - 34.2715
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 62.3839