- » Fresh Coriander
Fresh Coriander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh coriander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh coriander recipes.
Scallops With Fresh Coriander
Mix flour and pepper together in plate or a bowl.
Dredge scallops very lightly in the mixture and set aside.
Chop coriander and parsley; slice scallions.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet.
Add scallops and saute for 2 minutes over medium high... - 40.7315
Spicy Mushroom And Fresh Coriander Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
Add the chopped spring onions and fry them for 2 minutes before adding the mushrooms, coriander, salt, chilli powder, garlic powder and lemon juice.
Continue to stir-fry for about 3 minutes, then pour in the... - 44.9143
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.0796
Pasta Twists With Fresh Coriander And Walnut Sauce
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the pasta for 15 min, drain well and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add the cheese, walnuts, coriander, salt and black pepper; blend well.
3) On a warmed serving dish place the pasta, pour over the sauce and... - 38.2024
Broiled Sea Scallops With Fresh Coriander Salsa
Make the salsa: In a bowl combine all the ingredients and chill the salsa, covered, until it is ready to serve.
The salsa can be made 1 to 2 hours ahead.
In a bowl toss the scallops with the olive oil, the lime juice, the coriander, the garlic, and salt and... - 33.5843
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 36.187
Mushroom And Fresh Coriander Soup
1. Dice the onion, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and slice coarsely.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and bay leaf and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat... - 37.9003
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. Pour the olive oil into a shallow heatproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add the onions, garlic and ginger. Microwave, covered with cling film or a lid, on HIGH for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2. Put the chopped chilli and... - 34.4802
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 36.6344
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 36.8028
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, tip in the olive oil
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
3. Add the onions, garlic and ginger
4. Cover with a cling film
5. Microwave on HIGH again for 6 minutes, Stir halfway through the cooking process
6. Prepare... - 45.2782
Fresh Coriander Chutney
1) In a mortar, pound the cumin, to form coarse powder.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients along with cumin.
3) Process to a paste, scrape the sides twice while blending.
4) Scrape the chutney in a bowl, and... - 41.1494
Spicy Coriander Condiment
When looking for a versatile, tongue-tickling chutney that pairs well with almost all sides and snacks. Extremely simple to make and good to eat, this is one great way to replace the preservative-laden ketchup bottle from your table. Just follow the recipe... - 111.902
Homemade Garlic Coriander Chutney
Leftover coriander leaves can be easily transformed into a satisfying condiment with just the right amount of garlic and spices. This chutney is so good and versatile that you can savor it any way you want. Ready in 10 minutes, this mouthwatering Indian... - 103.875
Swordfish Steaks With Lime And Coriander
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Broil or grill fish for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily... - 32.6767
Chilled Carrot And Coriander Soup
In saucepan, combine onion, carrots, ground coriander and chicken stock; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
In food processor or blender, puree mixture until smooth.
Stir in fresh coriander.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve... - 33.7324
Coconut And Coriander Chutney
1. Place the coconut in a food processor and add the chopped chilli, fresh mint, fresh coriander and salt to taste.
2. Grind them together for about 2 minutes, stopping once to gather the mass together. - 25.7006
Sweet Potato & Coriander Mash
Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small pan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 3-4 minutes.
Add the ground coriander and mustard seeds, and continue to fry for a further... - 31.2266
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.9542
Coriander Tomatoes has a fine taste. Coriander Tomatoes gets its taste from tomatoes flavored with coriander leaves. Coriander Tomatoes is inspired by many food joints. - 42.7638
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.8446
Zucchini Coriander Soup
In a large saucepan cook the onion in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the zucchini and salt and pepper to taste, and cook the mixture, covered, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
Add the broth and 1 1/4 cups water - 24.0535
Papaya Coriander Salsa
In a bowl combine well the papaya, the shallot, the jalapeno, the coriander, the salt, and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, let the salsa stand, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours, and stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. - 20.9991
Mint Coriander And Coconut Chutney
1.Take a food processor.
2.Add all the ingredients in it.
3.Blend well to make a smooth mix.
4.Serve with chicken - 41.4239
Hot Mint And Coriander Chutney
Mix all the ingredients, except the lemon juice, together with a fork, or put them in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Tip the chutney into a bowl, stir in the lemon juice and serve. - 30.7525
Lettuce Scoops With Coriander Yogurt Cheese
In a large sieve lined with a double thickness of rinsed and squeezed cheesecloth and set over a bowl let the yogurt drain, covered and chilled, for 8 hours.
Transfer the yogurt cheese to a bowl, discarding the liquid, and stir in the cucumber, the radish - 22.7107
Baked Chicken With Coriander
Combine coriander and pepper and rub into chicken pieces.
Dredge chicken in flour that has been seasoned with salt to taste.
Heat oil in large skillet(s) and saute chicken pieces until they are golden brown on both sides.
Place chicken pieces in one or more... - 43.0276
Carrot & Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a light and refreshing soup made with chopped onions and grated carrots. Flavored with garlic, cumin and a generous dash of coriander, the carrrot and coriander soup is seasoned with salt and pepper and tinged with a hint of lemon... - 46.4463
Indian Coriander Rice
Good, very very healthy, tasty, refreshing and nourishing way to have greens in daily meals. Very simple and yet very delicious treat that goes well with some raita, pickle, chutney and papad! - 106.98
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 38.8285
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 39.9327
Hongkong - Mushroom And Coriander Or Spring Onion Soup
Chop mushrooms stems finely.
Cut the caps into thin slices and then cut across three times.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom saucepan add onions and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, coriander powder, cumin powder and continue to stir fry for another 5... - 44.701
Hongkong Mushroom And Coriander Or Spring Onion Soup
Chop mushrooms stems finely.
Cut the caps into thi; slices and then cut across three times.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom saucepan add onions and fr gently for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, coriander powder, cumin powder and continue to stir fry for another 5... - 44.6129
Lamb Burger With Mango, Coriander And Mint Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Cut mangoes into 1 cm cubes.
1.Combine mince, onion, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs, chilli sauce and salt in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of the mango; mix until well... - 43.6887
Coriander Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven.
2) Heat oil in a skillet and fry the spices.
3) Take it off heat. Mix in yogurt, orange rind and juice.
4) Score the fish deep. Arrange it in baking dish.
5) Cover it with yogurt mixture. Leave the fish to marinate in... - 41.0782
Carrot And Coriander Pate
Place the grated carrot in a saucepan with the ground coriander, orange juice and water Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the carrots are cooked.
Drain, cool and transfer to a blender or food processor with a little of the cooking liquid.
Add the... - 32.6102
Chick Pea With Coriander
1) In a food processor or blender, combine few chickpeas (reserve some for garnishing), garlic, oil, lemon juice, and cumin. Blend until a smooth puree is made.
2) Pour the mixture in a bowl and add coriander and yogurt. Mix salt and pepper as per... - 37.0515
Coriander Spiced Crenshaw Melon
Stir together lime juice, honey, and 1 tablespoon chopped coriander; cover and chill for several hours.
To serve, arrange melon slices on 4 to 6 plates with slices overlapping slightly.
Garnish each with coriander leaves, if desired.
Pass dressing to spoon... - 26.2703
Plaice Fillets With A Creamy Coriander Topping
1. Rinse the fillets, pat them dry and put them in a heatproof dish.
2. Mix together the fromage frais, chilli, coriander, lime juice and salt and whisk well. Add the sesame seeds and corn oil to the creamy sauce.
3. Preheat a moderate grill. Using a pastry... - 33.6565
Chilli And Coriander
Combine tomato, the water, juice, sugar and sauces in medium pan; stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Remove from heat, cool; stir in coriander. - 28.6111
Coconut Coriander Chutney
Freeze coriander and chilli solid.
Transfer to a dry grinder, add coconut and process to very fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Adjust salt to taste, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Use chilli powder if green chilli... - 32.4148
Chicken With Coriander
Remove skin and exterior fat from chicken thighs.
Heat butter in skillet and saute chicken thighs on one side until golden.
Thinly slice onions, and when chicken is turned to brown on second side, add onions.
Meanwhile, chop coriander and add with puree,... - 30.4414
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stir in the cauliflower, coriander and bay leaves, cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the stock, milk and pepper and bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 38.6592
Tangy Cucumber And Coriander Salad
Slice cucumbers very thinly into half moons.
Place in a colander, sprinkle with salt.
Weight with a plate with a heavy object on top, such as some cans, stand 1 hour.
Remove plate and weights, rinse cucumber, pat dry with paper towels.
Place in a salad... - 38.9704
Carrot And Coriander Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened but not browned. Add the celery and potato, cook for a few minutes, then add the carrot. Fry over a gentle... - 36.2551
Spiced Meatballs With Coriander Dipping Sauce
Meatballs: Soak raisins in hot water for 15 minutes; drain and chop.
In bowl, combine raisins, lamb, water chestnuts, onions, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and pepper to taste; mix well.
Shape into 25 bite-size balls.
Arrange in single layer in ungreased baking... - 40.0756
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander is my family's most favorite recipes. Indulge yourself in this Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander either as a side dish or an appetizer. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get a... - 44.9763
Chicken Salad With Coriander Sesame And Ginger Dressing
In a saucepan combine the chicken breasts with enough water just to cover them and over moderate heat add the coriander, the gingerroot, the peppercorns, and salt to taste, and simmer the chicken for 7 minutes, or until it is firm but still springy to the... - 36.0854
Sweet And Sour Cauliflower And Coriander Stir Fry
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and carrots for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in... - 45.159
Cheese Cigars With Coriander Pesto
1. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin, to flatten as much as possible.
2. Combine mustard, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, chives and cayenne pepper to taste in a bowl. Divide mixture between bread slices and spread over half of each bread slice.... - 34.8878
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
Noodles With Coriander Pesto
1. Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins. Add the mangetout, return to the boil, then cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz to form a thick paste,... - 36.0451
Cardamom And Coriander Rice
1) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted over moderate-low heat.
2) Now add the rice, cardamom pods, and cayenne pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Keep observing to ensure that rice does not stick or burn.
4) Mix in 3 1/4 cups... - 39.4444
Coriander And Rice
Wash the rice and cook with the stock in a covered saucepan until all the stock has gone - about 20 minutes.
Finely chop the bamboo shoots, carrots and mushrooms.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and gently stir-fry the vegetables with the chicken... - 39.7571
Mint And Coriander Chutney
This green chutney has been getting me lai—errr, compliments for years! Follow this amazing chutney recipe and watch your fried snacks come to life! You can also drizzle it on fish or use it as a marinade. It’s the real man’s ketchup! - 125.766
Coriander Dry Chutney
1. Pick the coriander leaves, discard the thick stalks, and wash thoroughly to remove all grit. Drain the water and spread on a cloth to remove all moisture.
2. After frying the chillies and dal, remove, and pour the rest of the oil into the ka-dai. Gently... - 36.6111
Stir Fried Eggs With Pork Noodles And Coriander
Soak the noodles in a bowl of tap water for about 20 minutes.
Drain, cut in quarters and set aside.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and pepper together in a bowl.
Add the pork and mix well with wooden spoon or hands.
Cut the... - 42.6428
Pasta With Creamy Coriander Pesto
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the linguine according to the package directions until al dente; drain and set aside.
2. While the pasta is cooking, place the cottage cheese, coriander leaves and salt in a food processor or blender and process... - 30.0872
Coriander Bean Salad
1 . Boil, steam or microwave broad beans and sweet corn, separately, until tender.
2. Place hot broad beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander in a bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, cumin and black pepper to taste in a... - 37.9735
Skewered Lamb With Coriander Yogurt
1. To make the coriander yogurt, mix together the yogurt, mint, coriander and grated onion and transfer to a small serving dish.
2. To make the kebabs, cut the lamb into small chunks and put in a bowl. Mix together the grated onion, herbs, lemon rind and... - 36.0281
Tomato Salad With Coriander And Spring Onions
Combine the tomatoes, coriander leaves, spring onions, brown onion and paneer chopped finely. Add salt to taste and mix lightly. Regrigerate.
Put the lime juice into a bottle. Add the oil and the coriander, cumin and pepper powders and salt. Shake well.... - 35.9046
Cold Lemon Chicken And Coriander
Place chicken breast or half chicken in a saucepan, pour 3 cups water to cover.
Add onion, celery leaves, salt, lemon juice, ginger and lemon grass.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat and allow to cool in the... - 41.0018
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 35.6824
Tomato And Coriander Soup
1. To skin the tomatoes, plunge them into very hot water for 30 seconds, then transfer to a bowl of cold water. The skin should now peel off quickly and easily. Chop the tomatoes into large chunks.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the bay leaf and... - 43.2096
Warm Coriander Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl mix the paprika, cayenne, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the lemon juice to this and stir.
3. Next, add the parsley, coriander, and enough olive oil that it reaches a spreadable consistency.
4. Blend in the tomato juice to this... - 45.7672
Spicy Mushroom And Coriander Omelette
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and remove as much pulp as possible.
Dice roughly and place in a large mixing bowl.
Using a fork, thoroughly mix the onion, ginger, crushed red chillies, coriander, salt and green chillies and then add to the diced tomatoes.
Add... - 46.0497
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 44.9394
Coriander Flavored Lamb
You will find the Lamb With Coriander a rare treat! Prepare the Lamb With Coriander with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 40.7864
Poussins With Tomato Saffron And Coriander
Trim any loose skin from the birds, remove any feathers and cut off the parson's nose from each one.
Dissolve the saffron in a little of the juice from the tomatoes and paint the birds all over with that.
Fold the coriander a few times and cut roughly.
Put... - 41.4194
Chicken Curry With Coriander Cucumber Balls
Scoop out cucumber balls with a melon bailer.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with vinegar.
Season very lightly with salt.
Add coriander, toss well.
Cover, refrigerate until ready to eat.
Place oil in a frying pan, saute thighs until cooked through.
Remove from... - 45.6227
Spaghetti With Prawns, Coriander And Peanuts
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; cook prawns, capsicum and peanuts until prawns just change colour.
Add pasta,... - 34.4834
Warm Chicken And Coriander Salad
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Stir in nuts until browned lightly; remove from pan. Reheat oil; cook chicken, stirring, until cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
2. Combine nuts, chicken, coriander, capsicum, celery and dressing; gently stir in... - 37.9646
Avocado Tempura With Coriander And Lime
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Form a well in the center and pour in the ice water all at once. Whisk briskly to form a smooth batter.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.... - 34.4419
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 44.2408
Pork & Coriander Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs and form into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet.
Put the meatballs under a preheated hot grill and cook them for 6-7 minutes, turning once or twice, until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, put all the... - 35.7947
Leek And Potato Soup With Coriander
1. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, fry all the vegetables in the oil, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add 600 ml / 1 pint of water, the milk, garlic, salt and garam masala. Bring to the boil and simmer until half has... - 36.8175
Carrot And Coriander Pilaf Salad
1) Rinse and pat dry carrots. Cut them coarsely and keep aside.
2) Wash and pat dry 4 large romaine leaves and put them in a plastic bag. Place in the refrigerator, till required. Reserve the remaining leaves.
3) Take a heavy gauge... - 45.6865
Creamy Carrot And Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a nice flavored creamy soup. The soup is a beautiful combination of sweetness of carrot along with flavored coriander. Check out the recipe right away. - 137.051
Cancuncod With Coriander Rice
Combine the lime juice, black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of the oil in a 9" glass pie plate.
Add the fish and turn to coat with the marinade.
Arrange the fish so the thickest portions are toward the outside of the dish.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 15... - 43.1342
Chicken Coriander Tostada With Refried Beans
Preheat the broiler.
Broil the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but not dry.
Leaving the broiler on, remove the chicken, cut off and discard the skin, and keep the breasts warm.
If you are using canned pinto beans,... - 40.4088
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 41.9601
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 47.4219
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Crab And Avocado Salad With Coriander Tomatillo Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and half of the minced shallots to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the sole and simmer until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sole to a plate and set aside... - 39.3673
Steamed Fish With Ginger, Scallion And Coriander
1. Rinse the fish under water to remove all traces of blood and membranes.
2. Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
3. With a sharp knife, score4 or 5 diagonal slashes across the fish on both sides from head to tail, taking care to slash an inch... - 43.0984
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Coriander And Chicken Pies
To make the pastry: sift the plain flour into a bowl and add the wholemeal flour.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground almonds, egg and enough cold water to make a firm but not... - 40.0145
Carrots With Coriander
Scrape carrots and slice using regular slicer blade of food processor.
Steam slices for 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine carrots with coriander and sherry.
When ready to serve, heat through.
Season with pepper and lemon juice to taste.
NOTE TO COOK: Steam carrots and... - 34.3116
Lemon Coriander Chicken
This succulent and moist chicken is extremely refreshing. Lemon and coriander work beautifully to highlight the chicken recipe. - 0
1) Take the broth in a pan and bring it to boil.
2) Take the coriander, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in the container of a food processor and blend them.
3) Add salt and pepper.
4) Pour the puree into the bowl and keep in the... - 35.7241
Wash and dry the coriander leaves.
Pass all the ingredients except the lime juice and sugar through a mincer (grinder).
Mix the lime juice with the sugar and combine with the other ingredients. - 32.3907
Tomato Coriander Salsa
1) In a bowl, place the tomatoes, mix in some salt and leave it for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion, coriander, chillies with tomatoes and add water.
3) Serve at room temperature.
4) Serve with appetizers. - 31.484
Cheese And Coriander Dip
Beat curd and cream together, till well blended.
Add salt, pepper, sugar and mustard and mix well, add grated onion and cheese and chopped coriander just before-serving. - 27.9983
Coriander Crusted Lamb Steaks With Aubergines & Raita
Heat half the oil in a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan.
Add the mustard seeds, garlic, aubergines, and onions, and fry gently for 5-6 minutes, until the aubergines are cooked.
Remove from the heat, stir in the olives, and keep warm.
Brush the lamb steaks... - 35.474
Baked Potatoes With Coriander
Preheat the oven to hot (425°F.).
Rub outside of potatoes with bacon fat and place on a rack in the oven.
Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size.
To test for doneness.
Press fingers into the sides of potatoes, guarding fingers with a heavy... - 33.8103