- » Fresh Clam
Fresh Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh clam recipes.
Rigatoni With Fresh Clams An D Tomatoes
Place clams in large saucepan. Add water and lemon juice. Cover and cook over medium heat until shells open. Discard any unopened shells.
Remove clams from shells, chop and set aside.
Strain cooking liquid from clams through sieve lined with cheesecloth. Set... - 34.31
Fresh Clam Chowder
Cover vegetables with water in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, partially covered, until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in clams and simmer 5 minutes.
Add half-and-half and butter; heat and serve with crackers. - 24.8504
New England Clam Chowder With Fresh Herbs
1. If you are using fresh clams, shuck them
2. Reserve the quor, or juice, from each clam
3. If you are using canned clams, drain them and reserve their liquor also
4. Chop clams coarsely
5. Fry bacon in skillet until crisp then remove... - 44.7578
Fresh Clam Broth
Cook ingredients in 1 pint of water for 20 minutes.
Then add 4 lbs fresh clams.
Add enough water to just cover clams.
Cook until clams are done (that is, until all shells are open) Let cool for thirty minutes.
Scoop clams out of shells, grind fine and set... - 33.5914
Fresh Cream Clam Chowder
Place bacon in baking dish and cook 3 minutes.
Add celery and onion to bacon and its fat, mix well.
Cook 2 minutes.
Add fresh cream and flour.
Beat well together.
Add clam juice, clams, tomato juice, thyme, pepper and salt.
Cook 16 minutes,... - 41.9788
White Fresh Clam Sauce
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams under running cold water to remove any sand.
2. Place clams in 1 layer in 13" by 9" baking dish, arranging larger clams around sides of dish; cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Cook at high (100% power) 8 minutes. Check... - 27.5082
Fresh Clam Chowder From Manhattan
If using clams in shell, place in large kettle; add 1 cup water.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; steam just till shells open, 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove clams from shells.
Dice clams finely.
Strain liquid, reserving 16 cup.
Partially cook bacon.
Add... - 44.2301
Manhattan Clam Chowder With Fresh Herbs
In large saucepan; cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp and onion is tender.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Heat through, stirring occasionally. - 30.653
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add parsley and garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour in chicken broth and wine and bring to a boil.
Add clams, cover, and cook over medium heat until clams open (5 to 10 minutes), adding more broth, if... - 32.2518
Simple Italian Clams
Why blow away a fortune dining out in an expensive Italian bistro, when you can whomp up a simple, satisfying Italian delicacy at home. Chef Keith Snow brings you a delectable seafood recipe that heavily bets on fresh clams, bacon, tomatoes and herbs. This... - 107.693
Fry bacon until crisp; lift bacon out of pan and drain.
Add the onion to the bacon fat in the pan, and cook slowly until golden brown.
Stir in the clams and crackers.
Combine egg with milk and stir into the clam mixture.
Turn into a well greased 1-quart... - 31.9132
Clams With Garlic Butter
Place butter, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice in a small microwave-proof serving bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until butter is melted; set aside.
Arrange clams in a circle on a flat 10-inch microwave-proof plate.
Cover loosely... - 32.0894
Clams Op Oysters In The Shell
In 2-quart casserole, bring water to a boil (45 sec).
Arrange clams evenly in casserole and cook, covered, 3 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 minutes to finish cooking.
Check for doneness (clam meat should be firm) and if necessary cook longer, about 30... - 18.0003
Clams Or Oysters In The Shell
In 2-quart casserole, bring water to a boil (45 sec).
Arrange clams evenly in casserole and Cook, covered, 3 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 minutes to finish Cooking.
Check for doneness (clam meat should be firm) and if necessary Cook longer, about 3 - 16.3033
Mix mirin/sake, shoyu, miso, ajinomoto and sugar and bring to a boil.
String 3-4 clams on bamboo sticks, dip in sauce and broil over charcoal fire. - 27.1402
Yummy Manhattan Clam Chowder
Melt the butter in a large pot.
Add onions and celery and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except clams and orange zest and simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes, or... - 36.16
Stuffed Deviled Clams
Drain and coarsely chop fresh clams (or drain canned clams); stir in mace and nutmeg.
Spoon into 6 greased individual baking shells.
Toss soft bread crumbs with melted butter.
Sprinkle buttered crumbs over clams.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes - 23.1255
Crumbed Razor Clams
Are you a seafood lover but relish it only at eating joints and not home, probably because you are not confident of cleaning and preparing it? If you answer yes, then you must surely watch this video. The chef here tells about the razor clam, how to clean and... - 135.901
1. Wash clams thoroughly under cold running water and set aside.
2. Place sherry, green onions, garlic and ginger in a large saucepan. Simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add clams and cover. Simmer until clams open, removing clams to a large bowl as - 18.2209
Baked Stuffed Clams
1) Take a small mixing bowl, for thoroughly combining bread crumbs, butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Thoroughly wash the clams by scrubbing under running cold water.
3) Take a 1-cup glass measure for combining... - 43.2788
Low-sodium Manhattan Clam Chowder
1 ln a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
2 Add the potato, tomatoes, and water and bring to a boil. Lower... - 33.3536
Clams In Broth
You won't believe how quick and easy it is to make this dish. Serve with rice, over pasta, or as an appetizer. Buy clams from a shop you can trust. The smaller the better. Rinse before cooking. If any are already open throw them out. When cooked, if any... - 118.545
Stuffed Clams Oreganata
Chop clams, place in bowl, and combine with remaining ingredients.
Spoon an equal amount of mixture into each shell, packing tightly.
Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F.
for 20 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 37.149
John Clancy's Broiled Clams
1. In a bowl cream the butter by beating and mashing it against the sides of a bowl with the back of a spoon until it is light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the parsley, garlic, Worcestershire, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. With your hands, pat and shape the... - 44.8996
Creamy Clam With Spinach
Remember the good old days when your mom used to make Creamy Clam With Spinach? I wanted to prepare something special for my family, and guess what? Recollecting my mother's recipe, in no time the spinach dish was ready. All credit goes to clam liquour and... - 43.6601
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 41.3204
Seaside Clams With Lunguine
Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the shallots and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the tomatoes and cook... - 43.9588
Herb Stuffed Clams
Place clams in large saucepan. Add water, cover and bring to boil. Cook 5 minutes. Check that shells are wide open. Discard any clams that are closed.
Remove clams from shells and chop; place in bowl. Reserve 24 half shells.
Place bread in another bowl. Pour... - 34.7734
Baked Stuffed Garlic Clams
1) Mince or press garlic to make 3/4 cup.
2) In large bowl,combine together garlic and other ingredients, except garnishes, and spoon well into clam or scallop shells.
3) Decorate each with a slice of garlic, pignoli and scatter a little cayenne... - 42.5028
Scrub clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place clams with wine in a large pot with a lid on.
Steam over medium heat until shells are open, shaking pot occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 4-5 minutes.
Use a... - 44.102
1) Soften the butter to bring it to room temperature and mix it properly with all the chopped ingredients as well as the lemon juice.
2) Wash the clams thoroughly and open them. Leave on half of the shell.
3) On each open clam, place 1 teaspoon of the... - 40.328
Scrub outside of clam shells thoroughly, discarding any broken or open clams.
Soak clams in salted water for at least 3 hours to clean.
Rinse and drain clams.
Place water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until water boils - 29.8536
1)Heat oil in a skillet.
2) Add and saute onions till soft and transparent.
3)Blend in curry powder, lemon juice, parsley and garlic.
4) Add the clams and shake pan to coat them. .
5)Pour sherry and... - 38.978
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, combine 1 cup water, wine, and garlic. Bring to a boil. Add clams. Cover and cook until clams pop open, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any that don't open. With a slotted spoon, transfer clams to a bowl. Reserve clam... - 24.113
Steamed Clams Alentejo
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams and cover with water. Add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse well.
2) In a large heavy pot, saute the prosciutto in the oil over a low heat for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in... - 39.8868
Quick-and-easy Baked Clam Appetizers
In small bowl combine all ingredients except parsley, paprika, and garnish; spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of 4 flameproof scallop shells.
Sprinkle each portion of clams with an equal amount of chopped (or dried) parsley, then paprika;... - 29.2464
Hearty Clam Chowder
Everywhere I take this Hearty Clam Chowder it is a hit. The first time I made this Hearty Clam Chowder, my husband and I ate the whole of it. It is really very delicious. - 35.4832
Seashore Stuffed Clams
1. Using a food processor or a sharp vegetable knife, finely mince the garlic.
2. Finely chop the onion and celery. Remove into a bowl.
3. Pulse the bread in the food processor into fine bread crumbs. Remove to a separate bowl.
4. Mince the... - 40.7353
Rhode Island Clams Casino
I made these for my best friends bachelorette party and everyone thought they were made by a professional chef! Great recipe. - 136.712
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 121.789