- » Fresh Cherry Salad
Fresh Cherry Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh cherry salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh cherry salad recipes.
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 35.3139
Cherry Pecan Chicken Salad
1. To prepare salad, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, combine tofu and remaining ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture, toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour. - 35.8478
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.2503
Cherry Cottage Cheese Salad Mould
Pour 1 cup boiling water over cherry-flavored gelatin in a medium-sized bowl and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the reserved cherry syrup (add water to make 1 cup if necessary).
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Meanwhile, halve... - 41.228
Pear And Cherry Salad
The pear and cherry salad can be prepared with cannned or stewed pears. Together with white cherries, the pear and cherry salad is simply arranged on lettuce leaves for a beautiful and colorful presentation. Juicy and fruity the pear and cherry salad is fresh... - 32.1989
Betty's Cherry Cranberry Gelatin Salad
1. In a small saucepan boil water, and add cherry Jell-o mix in it. Stir to dissolve.
2. Pour a cup of cold water into the pan.
3. Into a serving bowl, pour the mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 1 ½-2 hours or until... - 101.967
Mix the cherries, walnuts and celery in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise with the sugar and vanilla.
Pour over cherries and stir to mix.
Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 29.9048
Cherry Turkey Salad
Cherry Turkey salad is a quick and easy salad recipe. The key to make a nice salad is a good mix of texture and flavors. The tender turkey tastes amazing. You can make this salad with the leftover turkey you have or use fresh ingredients and serve it. - 33.8962
Cantaloupe, Pineapple And Cherry Salad
1. Peel the cantaloupe, cut in half, remove seeds. Cut the meat into cubes.
2. Toss cubes with the seeded cherries, pineapple and the French Dressing.
3. Heap on crisp lettuce. Sprinkle with paprika. Or add chopped fresh parsley, mint or summer savory. - 33.7826
Cherry And Pear Salad
If using fresh cherries, remove pits.
Drain the canned cherries, reserving the can juice.
(This may be used to replace the 3 tablespoons of cherry liqueur.) Peel and quarter the pears, then remove the cores.
Slice the pears and mix with the cherries.
Stir in... - 41.4872
Double Treat Black Cherry Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Drain cherries and reserve 3/4 cup syrup.
Add lemon juice, almond flavoring and cherry syrup to gel atin.
Chill until partially set.
Fold cream and cherries into one half of gelatin; pour into greased mold.
Chill... - 36.0041
Black Cherry Salad
Heat Coca Cola; pour over gelatin.
Drain cherries and pineapple; reserve juices.
Add to gelatin.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 29.0471
Cherry Supreme Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot cherry juice.
Chill until slightly firm; beat until fluffy.
Fold in cherries, whipped cream, mayonnaise and nuts; chill until firm. - 25.5265
Potato Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Bacon And Avocado
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender, and let them cool.
In a serving bowl combine the potatoes, the bacon, the tomatoes, the avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut... - 26.7006
Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad In Parmesan Bowl
When you are famished and looking for a quick and easy way to appease your hunger, this yummy salad could come to your rescue. Betty tosses up an extremely delicious, nutritious, filling and flavorful salad that features arugula, cherry and pecan. To add... - 107.692
Royal Anne Cherry Salad
Royal Anne Cherry Salad is one of my favorites and I try this whenever I have enough time for preparing ahead. This chill and serve salad is rich with the flavors of cherrier, marshmallows and nuts. Give this yummy Royal Anne Cherry Salad a try. - 36.5193
Double Decker Cherry Salad
Double Decker Cherry Salad will sure bring in a royale touch to your party menu. I tried this last week and is happy that I did for the numerous appreciations I received. Check out the recipe of doubel decker cherry salad. - 41.2194
Wild Rice Salad With Nuts And Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan with salted boiling water, rinse and boil the rice, then simmer covered on a low heat for 40 minutes.
2) Drain the rice in a colander and dry on paper towels.
3) In a glass serving bowl, toss the rice with olive oil and sprinkle... - 45.9608
Cherry Pine Nut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, in a large bowl dissolve the gelatin in the juice and cool until nearly set.
Add the lemon juice, raspberry vinegar, parsley, salt, dry mustard and oil, and whip or blend until emulsified.
Break off individual... - 34.7563
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 40.2922
Cream Cheese Cherry Salad
Cream cheese cherry salad - as the name goes is the rich with the flavor of cream cheese and cherry. This salad is pretty easy to prepare and is best when served chilled. Check out the recipe of the juicy cream cheese cherry salad. - 31.0951
Cherry Congealed Salad
Mix cherries, sugar and water; bring to a boil.
Pour over gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Add pineapple, pecans and Coca Cola.
Chill until firm. - 27.8427
Mandarin Cherry Orange Salad
I love mandarin oranges and this Mandarin Orange Salad, no doubt, is my hot favorite! I prepare this often, no matter what the occasion is. Check out the recipe of Mandarin Orange Salad. - 30.0498
Salad Of Arugula And Cherry Tomatoes
1) Wash arugula carefully and pat dry.
2) Cut each tomato into two halves.
3) In a large salad bowl,arange the arugula and the cherry tomatoes on it.
4) Mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
5) Pour the... - 43.0559
Fruit Cherry And Hazelnut Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from vinaigrette. Toss gently.
2. Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss once and serve immediately. - 32.0719
Oriental Cherry Chicken Salad
Combine cherries, orange segments, chicken, celery and almonds.
Blend mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger; toss with cherry mixture.
Serve on individual lettuce-lined salad plates. - 29.0157
Cherry Fruit Salad
Cherry fruit salad is the kiddies favorite. This recipe is way too easy that you can prepare it before your kid says 1-2-3! Whipped cream and cherry play a part in making the cherry fruit salad taste yum. - 27.5176
Peach Cherry Salad
Combine peaches, cherries, lemon juice and sugar; fold in mayonnaise and whipped cream.
May be served on lettuce. - 25.576
Molded Cranberry Pecan Salad
Dissolve gelatins and sugar in boiling water; cool to room temperature, cover, and chill just until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients, pour into an ungreased 2 1/2-quart decorative mold, and chill 6-8 hours until firm.
To serve, unmold and cut into slim... - 41.7028
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 49.9877
Garden Salad Toss
1. Prepare Sweet-Sour Dressing.
2. Place salad greens, cucumber, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and bean sprouts in large salad bowl; toss lightly. Pour 3/4 cup of the dressing over salad. Gently toss salad until greens are coated.
3. Arrange chicken over top... - 32.2425
Arroz Con Pollo
1.In a large pan, heat olive oil and put chicken legs in it and fry until brown.
2.Put onions and saute them.
Add rice, garlic,water, stock or wine in the pan and mix them well.
3.Once done, put saffron and milk infusion along with tomato paste,... - 43.7947