- » Fresh Cheese
Fresh Cheese Recipes
Fresh cheese is the term given to soft cheeses that are not aged or ripened properly. They are usually not long lasting and tend to spoil within a few days. The curdling substance rennet is usually added to the milk ... More »
Leek Confit And Goat Cheese Crostata
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make a Leek Confit and Goat Cheese Crostata! It is a simple and a rustic dish. This crostata is perfect to be serve as an appetizer before... - 134.879
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pizza can be made in interesting styles and with fruit topping is truly exotic. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Pizza with peach and goat cheese topping along with other simple seasonings. Great when served hot with drinks! - 126.922
Goat Cheese Crepe Purses
Crepes served with a salad is enough to satiate the hunger pangs! Make this gourmet meal using the techniques Chef Brian shows in the video and you have one impeccable dish to try out! - 116.032
Avocado And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
If you are hunting for a quick and easy cheese recipe for your brunch, lunch or dinner, your search ends here. Creamy, yummy and extremely delecatble, Kirk Leins gives you a velvety, halthy avocado and cheese sandwich to munch on while you are juggling with... - 115.307
How To Make Homemade Goat Cheese
Super easy, economical and delicious! I'll also show you how to make Crostini with sweet glazed Balsamic Onions, topped off with our fresh, homemade Goat Cheese! - 114.04
Beet And Goat Cheese Salad
In this video, you'll find Maryann Ridini Spencer visiting "The Local Café," a new restaurant located in the City of Ventura. Executive Chef and Owner Tim Kilcoyne prepares her a fantastic Beet and Goat Cheese Salad made with fresh, local produce! Watch and... - 105.488
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Prosciutto-wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Those having a sweet tooth would love this as it's tasty, easy and a fancy appetizer. It's a good blend of sweet and savory taste. The herbs and goat cheese just melts in your mouth. - 100.794
Goat Cheese And Romesco Stuffed Summer Squash
Summertime is the time for light, fresh and easy cooking and the perfect time for this delightful squash dish. They are topped with salty cheese, sour sauce and breadcrumbs that turn and nice crispy golden brown when bakes. It's a great summer side-veggie... - 96.8477
Squash Blossoms Filled With Cottage Cheese
If squash blossoms or squash flowers are growing in your garden or are available at nearby farmer's market, just don’t let them go. Pick a few fresh ones and make a super tasty dish by using cottage cheese scrambled egg and flour. If you don't know what I... - 94.1385
Milk Substitute Cottage Cheese Creamer
Run out of milk? Watch this video now so that you can keep this Cottage Cheese Creamer ready to substitute milk in your shakes or frappes. Chef Amy swears by this instant Cottage Cheese Creamer since it comes really handy in the kitchen. Watch it now. - 92.4781
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 1
This easy recipe for homemade goat cheese needs no help from an older, wiser dairy farmer. This is almost as easy as making a pot of tea. It yields soft, fresh goat cheese that tastes like yummy rich smooth French goat cheese, "Chevre". It's a cheese you can... - 89.092
Goat Cheese Apple Walnut Pasta
Learn how to make a Goat Cheese Apple Walnut Pasta. This is super rich and delicious; you might wanna eat them all the time. Watch and learn how to make it from Chef John in this video. Enjoy! - 88.0282
Squash Flowers Stuffed With Goat Cheese
There is nothing quite like the Squash Blossoms delicately stuffed with goat cheese and then fried. This recipe is almost an art. It is would be a fantastic appetizer to serve in cocktail parties. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 87.7333
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 84.2918
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.5141
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Cucumber With Cottage Cheese Salad
Cucumber with cottage cheese salad is a salad lovers delight. People who love cucumbers in their salad cannot resist this one. When cucumber with cottage cheese salad is served chilled it tastes amazing. Add some tomatoes and herbs and serve it with Italian... - 49.9376
Cottage Cheese Roast
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Cottage Cheese Roast! Try this Cottage Cheese Roast recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 49.806
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 49.2754
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 48.9472
Corn And Cottage Cheese
1)In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and then add cottage cheese and beat again.
2)In a bowl, make a paste of 1/4 cup milk and flour.
3)In another bowl, mix together flour mixture, remaining milk, corn, salt, pepper and sugar to egg mixture.
4)Take a... - 48.4506
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 48.239
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Goat Cheese Pizza With Herb Crust
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and... - 48.1102
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.0677
Melon Ball And Cottage Cheese Salad Mold
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold... - 48.0045
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.9267
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.4382
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 46.9961
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 46.9771
Cottage Cheese And Onion Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the metal blade of the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions coarsely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add... - 46.9127
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Goat Cheese Luesadillas
To make the roasted red-pepper sauce: In a medium skillet, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
Transfer to a food processor or blender.
Add the red peppers, basil, and black pepper.
Process... - 46.8269
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 46.5856
Cottage Cheese Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers till resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm diameter... - 46.4848
Frozen Cottage Cheese Torte
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) spring-form pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to soften for several minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 46.4343
Cottage Cheese And Crab Mousse
1. In a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
3. Add the crabmeat, cream and lemon juice; mix very thoroughly.
4. Stir in the gelatine to the crabmeat mixture.
5. Spoon... - 46.1376
Cottage Cheese Ring
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add... - 46.1262
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 46.0424
Herbed Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl mix together cheese, cream, cucumber, green pepper, onion, basil, pepper, and tarragon.
2) Lined 4 serving plates with the lettuce leaf.
3) Fold the cheese mixture well together.
4) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally on... - 45.8689
Cottage Cheese Soup
Indulge your taste buds with the richness of this Cottage Cheese Soup. - 45.8684
Grilled Cottage Cheese
Cut paneer into 1" cubes.
Cut tomatoes into quarters.
Cut bell pepper into quarters and discard seeds and pith.
Cut onion into quarters and separate the layers.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over paneer and marinate for 1 hour.
Arrangepaneer,... - 45.7784
Cottage Cheese Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place cottage cheese.
3) To this, add all the remaining ingredients, except the crepes and cheese. Mix well
4) To the center of each warm crepe, evenly spoon the cheese... - 45.6624
Turkey Filets With Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Add the turkey filets and endives; season and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Add the shallots, cluster of spices, white wine and chicken stock.
Place... - 45.5337
Goats Cheese With Cabbage
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Put in the microwave oven and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the cabbage in the perforated upper section of the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Mix... - 45.4047
Black Forest Ham And Goat Cheese Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil over moderate heat. Add in the eggplant slices and saute for about a minute till it browns... - 45.2674
Cottage Cheese Bars
Filling: Combine cottage cheese, milk, cornstarch, fructose, sugar replacement, and spices in a saucepan.
Stir to completely dissolve cornstarch.
Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 45.234
Marinated Fresh Goat's Cheese
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, herbs, mustard, honey, garlic and seasoning and mix well.
3) In a dish, layer the cheese and add the dressing.
4) Sprinkle with thyme.... - 45.0917
Cottage Cheese Soup
1) In a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the onion, celery and green pepper for about 15 minutes
2) Tip in the salt, pepper, paprika, water and milk
3) Cover the skillet, with a lid and cook on a low flame for an hour
4) Ladle the soup... - 44.9519
Goat's Cheese And Tomato H'ordeuvre
1) Prepare the dressing by mixing oil and vinegar with mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Cut the cheese slices with 5 mm-1/4 inch thickness.
MAKING ... - 44.9389
Cottage Cheese Oil Pizza Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a food processor mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add cottage cheese and oil and mix well.
4. Gradually add the milk, one tablespoonful at a time, until the dough forms a ball.
5. If dough is... - 44.702
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 44.6201
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.5756
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 44.4642
Cottage Cheese Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a blender, smooth cottage cheese or force through strainer.
4. Transfer cheese into bowl.
5. Add in sugar. Beat in... - 44.4608
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.4587
Chicken Breasts With Apples And Goat Cheese
In a pan, melt the butter over low heat and cook the apple slices for 1 minute, (just to soften lightly).
Let cool and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts horizontally, and stuff with slices of apples and goat cheese.
Close and secure with... - 44.4416
Peach And Cottage Cheese Mold
In small ovenproof cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften.
Set cup in saucepan containing enough hot water to reach halfway up side of cup.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into... - 44.3504
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Smoked Salmon And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Mix goat cheese, 6 tablespoons minced arugula, 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tea spoons chives in small bowl.
Season generously with pepper.
Arrange salmon in single layer on large plate.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons oil over.
Spoon lemon juice over.
Sprinkle with 4... - 44.2964
Pasta With Spicy Sausage And Goat Cheese
Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove once done.
To the remaining oil, add the onion and mushrooms, and cook until soft.
Add the garlic, and cook an additional minute or two.
Add the white wine, and keep cooking until its quantity is... - 44.1917
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 44.1115
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 44.108
Pasta With Onions And Goat Cheese
1) In a small bowl, mix goat cheese and milk. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
2) Follow the package instruction to cook pasta, without salt. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
4) Sauté... - 44.0728
Cottage Cheese Macaroni
Place in a large microwave-safe bowl the water, onion and the teaspoon of salt.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the macaroni, stir.
Microwave 12 to 14 minutes at HIGH.
Strain into a fine sieve.
Beat the eggs until light.
Add the milk and cottage... - 44.0032
Cottage Cheese Kuchen
It is practical to make the entire recipe as given and then use 1/2 the dough to bake 1 cottage cheese kuchen and bake a second type of cake or rolls from the other half of the dough.
After Rich Roll Dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly... - 43.9027
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.8809
Ham And Cottage Cheese Mould
Soften gelatin in cold water; add bouillon granules.
Heat,stirring constantly,tillgelatin and bouillon granules dissolve.
Remove from heat.
Add yogurt; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Chill mixture till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg... - 43.8684
Prawn And Cottage Cheese Cocottes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add the eggs and milk to combine lightly.
3) In a small basin, place the breadcrumbs. Pour in the egg mixture.
4) Add remaining ingredients and combine all together.
5) Season properly and... - 43.7292
Cottage Cheese Spring Salad
1. In a medium bowl into cottage cheese stir in parsley, mint, chives or green-onion tops and chopped olives.
2. Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes if using dried herbs.
3. Into cottage-cheese mixture stir ham and... - 43.526
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low; cook until heated, mashing beans with a... - 43.4327
Cottage Cheese Kugel
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Melt butter in an 11" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered... - 43.3479
Cottage Cheese Spinach
Mix in a bowl the spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese, green onions, dill or savory.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate, cover with plastic wrap or a lid.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at... - 43.3348
Puffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Beat egg yolks till very thick; add pepper and the cheese; continue beating until well blended.
Beat whites till frothy; add salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
When hot, pour in omelet mixture; spread... - 43.2966
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.2749
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flan
Layer sheets of pastry, brushing between each sheet with butter.
Lift pastry into a 25cm flan tin, press over base and side.
Trim pastry edge to about 1.5cm higher than side of tin.
Blend or process cottage cheese, sour cream and eggs until smooth.
Fry bacon... - 43.223
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until... - 42.9896
Cottage Cheese Rugelach
To make dough: In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, oil, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Mix together flour and salt and add to the cheese mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until just... - 42.9695
Featherweight crepes are simple to make and delicious snack or light dessert dish. These crepes are rich with cottage cheese still are light on the stomach. Serve featherweight crepes with some sauce of your choice and enjoy. - 42.9295
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 42.8618
Chicken With Goat Cheese And Rhubarb Sauce
In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side; season.
Add the shallots and the rhubarb and lightly brown.
Add the cider and chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the chicken and keep... - 42.8055
Layered Tomato And Cottage Cheese Salad
1. In a bowl, blend together cottage cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and olives, whisking with a small wire whisk
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
4. Scoop out the seeds and pulp using a teaspoon.
5.... - 42.776
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 42.7394
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 42.6621
Herbed Goat Cheese Baked In Grape Leaves
1. Remove grape leaves from jar, select 12 large leaves and return others to brine in jar.
2. Rinse leaves with cold water and place flat on paper towels to dry.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Cut cheese log crosswise into 12 slices.
5.... - 42.5204
Cottage Cheese Salmon Loaf
1) Lightly oil a 1 1/2 qt loaf pan and place aside.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the salmon. Flake and place aside.
3) In a bowl, pour in half of the milk.
4) Add gelatin to soften.
5) In a saucepan, pour in remaining milk and heat... - 42.4983
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 42.4114
Baked Goat Cheese With Salad
1) In a shallow dish, arrange the cheese.
2) Mix oil and sprigs of thyme and pour over the cheese. Let it stand for several hours or overnight.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
4) In a wide bowl, mix bread crumbs, thyme leaves, salt, and... - 42.3982
Cottage Cheese Sticks
Combine flour with salt and baking powder in medium bowl.
Stir in celery and caraway seed.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Combine cottage cheese and milk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring... - 42.3469
Jellied Cottage Cheese Salad
1. Mix cottage cheese, parsley, mayonnaise and all seasoning in a bowl.
2. Dissolve jelly in 2 cups of hot water, cool a little and stir with the cheese mixture. Add the grated lemon or orange rind.
3. Whip cream and fold into the jelly mixture
4. Pour the... - 42.3374
Cottage Cheese Hot Cakes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and combine with cottage cheese.
2. In a large basin, sift together dry ingredients.
3. Add cheese egg mixture, milk and oil and stir well until blended to form a smooth thick batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with... - 42.2797
Fresh Cheese Recipes By Category