- » Fresh Cauliflower Salad
Fresh Cauliflower Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh cauliflower salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh cauliflower salad recipes.
This Caluliflower Salad can be such a wonderful side course to serve, mainly because it is fresh, hearty and delicious. What's more, the coriander flavoring alone with lime juice gives this Cauliflower salad a very different taste. Give it a try, it is easy... - 29.0723
Anchovy Cauliflower Salad
1) In a salad bowl, combine cauliflower, parsley and capers, all together.
2) In a small bowl, combine anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, orange zest and olive oil.
3) Pour this over the cauliflower and toss well.
4) Sprinkle... - 38.8564
1) In a saucepan, add enough water to dip the flowerets.
2) Place over heat to cook cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the excess water.
4) In a large bowl, place cauliflower, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt, and... - 41.8352
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
Steam the broccoli and cauliflower for about 3 minutes or until crisp cooked.
Refresh under cold running water; drain well.
Combine with the gherkins and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Make the dressing.
Combine the orange juice, mustard and tarragon in a... - 38.1175
Avocado Frosted Cauliflower Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still firm.
Place in bowl.
Combine ingredients and pour over cauliflower while still warm.
For sauce: Mash avocados with fork in medium bowl.
Add onion, mari nade, nutmeg and salt and mix... - 43.5373
Cauliflower And Tomato Salad
Combine cauliflower, tomatoes, watercress and parsley in a salad bowl.
Whisk garlic, vinegar and oil together in a bowl, pour over salad and toss to mix well. - 24.1672
Using a stainless steel vegetable steamer, cook the cauliflower whole until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
Allow the vegetable to cool, core it, and break it up into flowerets.
Toss with the dressing, salt, and pepper, and top with the cheese.
This works well... - 25.7025
1. Using the rotary grater thinly slice the cauliflower florets.
2. Season with salt and pepper and turn in the dressing until completely coated. Garnish with chopped parsley. - 26.6603
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad has a Matchless taste. The black olives and wine vinegar gives the Cauliflower Salad Exhilarating taste. - 35.2139
In a large storage bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, pimiento and onion.
In a small mixing bowl, beat together oil, lemon juice, vinegar and seasonings, blending well.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover and refrigerate 3 hours or... - 39.1177
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 30.3129
1 In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2 Cut the cauliflower into quarters.
3 Add the cauliflower to the boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender but still firm.
4 Drain immediately.
5 Set aside to... - 47.4006
Marinated Cauliflower Salad
Break into medium flowerets.
Soak 1 hour in cold water and lemon juice.
Place in a saucepan and pour in boiling water, about 3/4 way up the flowerets.
Add 1 tsp salt.
Simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes or until just tender.
Dry... - 48.5045
Cauliflower And Pomegranate Salad
1) To make this salad, start with the dressing.
2) Take fresh avocado and halve it. Deseed the avocado and scoop out the flesh carefully into a mixing bowl or food processor.
3) To the pulp, add oil, vinegar and sugar. Puree the content to a smooth... - 41.0764
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.0058
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Detach florets from... - 32.7232
Classic Deviled Cauliflower
Stir ham, basil, pepper and mustard into white sauce.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '8', or until heated through.
Pour deviled ham sauce over cooked and drained cauliflower.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '8', or until sauce begins to bubble. - 31.7039
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 35.5389
Shrimp Salad With Cauliflower
1. Cook the shrimp in a large pot of salted boiling water, uncovered, until they are pink and slightly firm to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well. Shell the shrimp, and devein if... - 33.1177
Prawn Cauliflower Salad
In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the tomato paste, sherry, lemon juice and seasoning. Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, and then drain them well. While warm, stir into the mayonnaise mixture and allow... - 31.6376
Romaine Cauliflower Salad
1. Place romaine, garbanzos and sprouts with 1/2 cup of the French dressing in large salad bowl; toss lightly.
2. Arrange chicken and cauliflowerets over romaine mixture; sprinkle with pimiento. Pour remaining 1/4 cup French dressing over all. - 24.9939
Bean And Cauliflower Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2 Thoroughly drain.
3 In a pan put the beans along with fresh water and simmer, covered, for 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
4 Meanwhile, trim the cauliflower and break... - 42.8517
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 37.0843
Cauliflower Pimiento Salad
This Cauliflower Pimiento Salad makes my lunch a pleasure! Try the Cauliflower Pimiento Salad wth rice or noodles and feel free to comment on this here! - 32.3127
Herbed Orange & Cauliflower Salad
Combine salad oil, lemon peel and juice, sugar, seasoned salt, marjoram and oregano in large bowl.
Add oranges, cauliflower and onions.
Marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To serve, add salad greens and toss well. - 30.4036
Parsley Cauliflower Salad
Break cauliflower into floweret-tes, wash and slice them very thin (you will have about 5 cups).
Add celery, onions and parsley and chill well.
Sprinkle a little salt into a wooden salad bowl.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub bowl with cut sides.
Add... - 35.959
Good Cauliflower Salad
Combine onions, celery leaves, sour cream, French dressing, caraway seed and salt.Dip cauliflower tidbits into dressing. - 24.4766
Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings; shake well.
Toss all ingredients with dressing just before serving - 29.3931
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
Cauliflower And Shrimp Salad
Cauliflower And Shrimp Salad is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this salad recipe and share to us how you feel about this Cauliflower And Shrimp Salad. - 35.6117
Winter Cauliflower Cabbage And Apple Salad
1. Prepare cauliflower florets breaking.
2. Core the seeds of the apple and dice. Place in orange juice to prevent discoloration.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower florets, diced apples, grated carrot, shredded cabbage. Simultaneously... - 35.9408
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.04
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream
Mix cauliflower, onion, tomato and pepper.
Stir sour cream and vinegar together; add sugar and salt.
Add to cauliflower mixture. - 28.1994
1) Split cauliflower into flowerets.
2) In a medium saucepan pour water 2 inches deep and boil.
3) Add cauliflower and flowerets with salt to the boiling water.
4) Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside at room temperature.
5) In a... - 46.363
1. Boil the cauliflower in salted water for 10 minutes, until just cooked but still crisp.
2. Drain and keep in a bowl.
3. In a pan add the butter and sautÃ© the almonds until golden and add to the cauliflower.
4. Add the seasoning and toss... - 35.4322
1. In medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from boiled cauliflower. Mix well.
2. In a serving platter, place warm florets. Pour prepared sauce evenly over it.
3. Top with chopped chives and serve immediately. - 37.0228
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a steamer pot, cover and steam over high heat until barely tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, then refrigerate to chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a small dry skillet, toast the cumin seeds over high heat, shaking the pan, until... - 30.3174
Cauliflower And Mushrooms With Yogurt Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine cauliflowerets, onion, water, parsley and marjoram.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Let stand,... - 49.7612
Cauliflower Cheese Toss
Combine olive oil, salad oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Add sliced vegetables to mixture.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Line salad bowl with romaine leaves; add Iceberg lettuce; sprinkle crumbled cheese over lettuce.
Just before serving, add marinade... - 37.5993
Cauliflower With Yogurt Paprika And Sunflower Seeds
1) In a pan with boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower for about 5 min until slightly tender, drain well.
2) In a pan, saute the onion until softened, stir in the paprika and saute for further 2-3 min, then stir in the tomato and the... - 39.2989
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 43.7793
Cauliflower With Creamy Parmesan Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cauliflower flowerets, until sliced. Then process to slice the radishes.
3) In a mixing bowl, place... - 44.3784
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add cauliflower and blanch briefly .
Remove with slotted spoon or strainer and set aside to cool.
Add beans to same water and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high... - 46.3976
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.518
Fresh Cauliflower Salad Recipes By Category
Fresh Cauliflower Salad Dish: