- » Fresh Cabbage Pea Carrot
Fresh Cabbage Pea Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh cabbage pea carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh cabbage pea carrot recipes.
Caspian Split Peas
1) In a pot, combine together the stock, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, split peas, barley and garlic.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours, or until the barley is tender.
3) Stir in the parsley, mash all ingredients.
4)... - 39.2615
Blue Ribbon Split Pea Soup
GETTING READY 1) Coarsly chop the carrots, celery and onion. 2) Shred the cabbage, mince the garlic and parsley. MAKING ... - 36.8014
Cabbage Plus Slaw
The cabbage plus slaw is a light and tossed salad dish that can be served as a side to meals. Prepared with green and red cabbage along with alfalfa sprouts, peas and carrots and dressed with milk, sandwich spread, celery seed, the cabbage plus slaw can be... - 37.3439
Caspian Sea Split Pea
Place 2 cups of the water in a blender with the tomatoes.
Process on low speed until smooth.
Place the tomato mixture, cabbage, split peas, and barley in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
While the mixture is heating, add the carrots,... - 36.971
Country Style Peas
1) Shell the peas and wash them, draining out the water.
2) Take a bowl and mix bouillon cube with water.
3) Stir until the bouillon cube dissolves completely.
4) Take a skillet and heat butter.
5) Sauté the cabbage and carrots for a... - 43.846
Backporch Cabbage Slaw
In small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl layer 2 cups cabbage, 1 cup peas, 1/2 cud carrots and 1/2 cup cucumber.
Pour 1/2 cup dressing over salad.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Pour remaining dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with... - 40.6654
Heat oils in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add cabbage, apple juice, salt, and ground red pepper.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Stir in carrot and vinegar. - 33.5038
Georgian Split Pea Soup
In a blender or food processor, blend or process 1 cup of the water and the tomatoes until smooth.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Add the remaining 2 cups of water, the carrots, cabbage, split peas, barley, parsley, soy sauce and garlic.
Cover and bring to a... - 36.7175
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
How To Make Vegetable Soup
1.Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 3 minutes on a large heat.
2.Add the carrot, cook for 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
3.Boil water in a pot (3 / 4 full) on large heat and then add the potatoes and cabbage.
4.When the water boils... - 120.222
An introduction to this Russian Sandwich to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. It is an European kitchen invention. I prepare this Russian Sandwich with vegetable as the main ingredient. This... - 32.9648
Green Vegetable Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion; stir and cook slowly until light brown and soft.
Add all remaining ingredients, except the canned soup.
Cook slowly for 1 hour; then stir in the tomato soup and reheat for 2 or 3 minutes. - 32.958
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sandwich filling.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with the other 2 slices.
Cut each sandwich into two, decorate with cress and serve. - 37.1051
Green Vegetable Soup
The green vegetable soup is a filling and nutritious vegetable soup prepared with green veggies like spinach, cabbage and green peas long with herbs like summer savory. Cooked in water with chicken bouillon and rice along with onions and tomato soup, the... - 43.5879
Rice Vermicelli With Vegetables
Wash and drain cabbage well.
Soak vermicelli in hot water for 10 minutes and then drain.
In a bowl mix all vegetables with salt, garlic, ginger, chillies and soya sauce.
Heat oil and saute onions for 2-3 minutes.
Add vegetables and stir fry well for 2... - 37.6334
Saute onion, celery and garlic in olive oil in an 8-quart pot until soft. Stir in tomatoes and crush gently. Add tomato paste, water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
Add your choice of vegetables, oregano, basil, parsley, kidney beans, salt and pepper.... - 37.2968
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables
These Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables are simply awesome ! These savory vegetables taste good with pasta or hot rice !Just try these Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables and let me know if you like them ! - 40.5689
Chinese Style Vegetables
In wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add cauliflower, broccoli and carrots; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock; cover and steam for 2 minutes.
Add snow peas; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and cabbage; stir-fry... - 36.6733
Chinese Vegetable Medley
Chinese Vegetable Medley is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare main course meal recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dish for your coming parties! - 40.7354
Minestrone is a very easy to prepare dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Minestrone; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 38.0874
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, celery, bacon and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions and celery are tender.
Add the water, tomatoes (with juices), chick-peas, cabbage, carrots,... - 46.182
Breezewood Vegetable Soup
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and carrot; cover and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add cabbage, mix and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil, then cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
... - 33.2691
1. Spread the couscous on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the water, and mix lightly with the fingers to moisten all grains.
2. Place grains in a muslin-lined colander over a pan of boiling water, or in a special couscous pot. Cover and steam for 20 minutes.... - 35.0515
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 40.3697
1. Drain the beans and chick peas and put them in a saucepan with fresh cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until they are almost tender. Drain well.
2. Fry the salt pork in a large saucepan until it is crisp and has rendered most of... - 29.8541
Chinese Vegetable Soup
Simmer the first 8 ingredients together until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add chicken and/or rice and reheat thoroughly. - 31.6797
In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, parsley, bay leaves, rosemary and sage; saute for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to... - 39.355
Vegetable Soup (vegetarian)
I am sure all your vegetarians and health consious out there are gonna love this Vegetable Soup. Zero calories and so full with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Vegetable soup can even aid you in weight loss. - 37.4983
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine soy sauce, oil and chicken stock.
Heat a nonstick wok or skillet over high heat and add soy sauce mixture.
Over high heat, stir-fry cabbage, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Add ginger, stir to... - 40.6727
Combine the vegetables.
Marinate desired number of shallots in lime juice 30 minutes, or until a deep purple color.
Drain vegetables and shallots well on paper towels.
Arrange mixture decoratively in jars, then add spices and pepper to each so they can be... - 33.3545
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When pan is red hot, add bamboo shoots and chow for 20 seconds.
Remove and set aside.
Next heat pan again and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and wedge of... - 41.3976
Minestrone Alla Milanese
Put the bacon on a plate or bacon rack covered with absorbent kitchen paper (paper towels) and microwave for 4 minutes, turning once. Cut into pieces and set aside.
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion, garlic,... - 33.5188
1. Lightly spray base of large saucepan with canola oil spray. Add onion and garlic, stirring over heat until they colour a little. Add celery and carrot and continue to stir for 1 minute.
2. Chop tomatoes and add to the saucepan with the juice. Stir in... - 36.5229
1. In a shallow dish, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a hot wok or skillet, add the remaining sauce and oil.
3. When the oil and sauce mixture begins to steam vigorously, add the marinated tofu, cabbage,... - 49.9786
Microwave Stir-fried Vegetables With Chicken
Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken might be the perfect chicken meal you are looking for. If you have not yet tried your hands on this Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken, it is high time you do. A decision that you will not regret! - 37.625
Vegetarian Rice Casserole
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the onion and carrot until the onion is tender. Add Chinese cabbage, snow peas, spinach, and romaine lettuce. Cover the pan and cook, without added liquid, until wilted.
2. Add the bean sprouts, sesame seeds,... - 33.1747
Hearty Kasha-vegetable Soup
Hearty Kasha-Vegetable Soup is best when prepared just before consuming. This Hearty Kasha-Vegetable Soup has what it takes to sooth your palate. Prepare it right away! - 39.3952
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Stockyard Inn Beef Vegetable Soup
Have bones cut into several pieces.
Put in kettle with 1 tablespoon salt and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove bones and meat and set meat aside.
Add tomatoes to soup.
Melt butter in... - 44.8958
Simmer stock, stock base, vegetables, parsley and watercress until vegetables are soft.
Add mint and dill; puree.
Reheat with cream, lemon juice and butter.
Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. - 34.4205
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 38.7518
Marj S Colorful Salad
To make salad dressing, place cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and basil in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Pour into a cruet or other salad-dressing container.
Cover and refrigerate.
On... - 41.285
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, then rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions, garlic and bacon and cook over a moderate heat until the onions are transparent, but not brown, and the... - 38.3801
Easy Vegetable Soup
Combine beef and broth in large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients; cook, covered, about 35 minutes, until vegetables are tender. - 31.5404
Widow And Soup
1. In a pan, sautÃ© all the chopped vegetables in margarine.
2. Cover the vegetables with enough water and simmer gently such that the vegetables are well done.
3. Then slowly add the eggs one by one, followed by the ricotta and the gbejniet cheeses... - 39.9201
Place beef and bone in large kettle, cover with water and add salt.
Cover kettle, bring to boil and skim.
Simmer 4 hours; then remove bone, skin and fat.
Chop meat, and reserve.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour.
Add meat,... - 40.3557
As the name cues, the Rainbow Salad is indeed a colorful treat. The salad is rich with the flavors of vegetables and grated American cheese. Give this Rainbow Salad a try, I am sure you will love it! - 31.6934
1) Soak the kidney or haricot beans in cold water overnight.
2) Drain, cover with fresh water, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours.
3) In a heavy based saucepan, saute salt pork until brown.
4) Stir in the garlic and onion and saute... - 44.3053
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 99.4615
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8276
Cover chick-peas with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Bring again to boil, and add beef and pork.
Cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add chicken, sausages, onions, carrots, and garlic.
Cover, and simmer for 45... - 39.0245
American Chop Suey
Cook the onion, garlic and ginger, stirring in the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots and celery, and cook for 5 minutes stirring in between.
Add the mushrooms, peppers, cabbage and zucchini, and cook 3 minutes more.
Add the bean sprouts,... - 42.4538
Beef With Oriental Vegetables
Partially freeze steak; slice diagonally across grain into 3- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 4 ingredients; add steak, stirring until coated.
Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 1... - 38.1709
Tasty Baked Rice is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This rice preparation is my husbands favorite and so I serve it on weekends so that he can enjoy it in peace. Try this excellent Baked Rice recipe at home! - 48.2624
1 Melt the pork fat in a large pan, add the diced bacon, chopped onion and shredded leek and cook gently for 5 minutes.
2 Add the water and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, turnip, potato, celery, cabbage and tomatoes. Cook for a further 25 minutes.
3 Add... - 38.691
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Chicken Linguisa And Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cut linguisa into '/2-inch slices.
2. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, stir linguisa until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl.
3. Discard all but 1 tablespoon fat... - 34.272
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 34.954
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes... - 44.5435
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.59
Beef With Oriental Vegetables
1) Freeze the steak partially and then slice diagonally across into 3-inch strips.
2) Take the next four ingredients and mix them. Coat the steak into this mixture.
3) Take a wok and add oil into it.
4) Add steak and stir-fry for 3... - 44.8739
Rub tripe with salt, rinse and cut into strips 1 inch long and 1/2 inch wide.
Bring a kettle of salted water to boil, add tripe, cover, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15 minutes.
Drain and set tripe aside.
Cook onion, carrot, leek, celery and celery... - 37.7794
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Just follow this Beef And Vegetable Soup recipe closely and you have a yummy soup waiting ready for your family. The combination in this Beef And Vegetable Soup is almost perfect. One that you can relish! - 37.8209
Pork And Vegetable Stew
Fry the onions in the lard for three to four minutes.
Then add the pork cubes and brown them.
Combine all of the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
In a large earthenware dish, alternate layers of browned pork and onions with layers of the mixed... - 43.0852
Team up this appetizing Minestra Soup with pasta or serve it as is. It is filling as well as tasty. - 47.5705
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 93.2468
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405
Soak the dried mushrooms, tree ears, golden needles, cellophane noodles, and dried bean curd slices in hot water in separate bowls for 20 to 30 minutes until soft.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems, then cut each mushroom in half, reserving the mushroom... - 43.5204
Veg Fried Rice 1
1. Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, Soya sauce and salt.
2.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the rice and mix with vegetables. Fry both over medium heat for two... - 38.1655
Soak beans or peas overnight in water drain, and cook in 2 qts water with ham bone until tender.
Fry garlic and onion in olive oil until tender but not brown add to soup.
Add rest of the ingredients except macaroni and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 34.995
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garbanzo Bean Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 37.4825
The Chef's Kitchen-ham Stir Fry
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 118.145
Garden Salad Flambe
Cook the pattypan and crookneck squashes, green beans, and peapods in boiling salted water till tender; drain, cover, and chill.
Line a serving platter with greens.
Top with vegetables, Tomato Ice Cups, and bacon curls.
Prepare Creamy Dijon Dressing; pour... - 40.321
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables is a delicious dish that is a meal in itself. I prepare this dish for my family often as it is their favorite dish. Try this Couscous With Spicy Vegetables recipe for yourself! - 46.0944
Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup
My kids love this Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup that at times they even lick the bowl. You will adore this Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup. Happy cooking! - 34.8985
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 44.2267
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, put together flour, oil and buttermilk.
3. Using a fork, toss to combine well.
4. Using your fingers, press the mixture along the bottom and sides; keep aside.
5. In a medium bowl,... - 46.8558
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Re move short ribs, and cool.
Remove fat and bones from meat.
Cut meat into 1/2 -inch pieces; set aside.
Strain soup stock; skim off fat.
Return stock... - 37.8672
1. Heat butter and add garlic, onion, bacon and bones. Saute 4-5 minutes. 2. Add all other ingredients except pasta and bring to the boil. Allow to simmer covered for approximately 90 minutes.
3. Remove and discard bacon bones.
4. Stir in both pastas and cook... - 36.3174
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495
Beefy Vegetable Soup
1. In large bowl, place beans and enough water to cover by 2 inches. Soak overnight. Drain and rinse beans.
2. In nonreactive 8-quart saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, in batches, and cook until well browned, transferring meat to... - 35.1378
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 42.8444
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 47.6855
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
Rock Lobster, Cantonese Style
Using scissors, cut away the thin underside membrane of lobster tails.
Remove meat and cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces.
Cook vegetables 5 minutes in hot oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in vegetable broth, soy... - 40.9142
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 31.5975
Louis S Seafood Chowder
Core but do not peel tomatoes; cut into medium-size pieces.
Clean and snap beans.
Combine tomato soup, water and all vegetables in large saucepan.
Add salt, basil, parsley flakes, sweet marjoram and red pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat until... - 35.3376
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in hot oven (425 degrees F.) so they will be dry and fluffy. When they are very tender, remove from oven and cut slice from top; if potatoes are large, cut in half. Work carefully to keep shell intact. Scoop potato into ricer or food mill, or... - 22.4515
Basic Meat Soup
Rinse navy beans.
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine beans, water, condensed beef broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
(Or, combine beans, water, beef broth, salt,... - 44.0706
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
1 In a large Dutch oven, mix the first 8 ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover, and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for 2 hours.
5 Remove the short ribs, and allow to cool.
6 Remove the fat and bones fromthe meat.
7 Cut the meat into 1/2 inch... - 44.8777