- » Fresh Blackberry Raspberry
Fresh Blackberry Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh blackberry raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh blackberry raspberry recipes.
Blackberry Raspberry Tart
Roll out puff pastry to a 3/16-inch thickness.
Cut a 12 X 6-inch rectangle for base of tart, and place on a dampened baking sheet.
Cut 4 strips of pastry 1 1/2 inches wide to make sides of tart €”2 strips will be 12 inches long and 2 will be 6 inches... - 35.7272
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 108.976
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir just until moistened.
Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt.baking pan.
Sprinkle with blackberries.
Pour juice over all.
Bake at 350° for... - 35.3649
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 50.3938
Blackberry Yogurt Cream Dessert
Set aside 16 berries for garnish; strain remaining berries through fine sieve to remove seeds.
Blend strained berries with cream cheese, yogurt, honey, egg yolks, vodka, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks... - 37.8466
Blackberries In Framboise
Extract juice from 1 pint blackberries.
Measure 1/2 cup juice and set aside.
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon stick, lemon peel and nutmeg in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain syrup; return to sauce pot.
Add blackberry... - 33.442
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 141.941
Angel Food Cake With Berries
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the cake flour, salt and ¼ cup of sugar 3 times.
3) Beat the egg whites till they are foamy.
4) Add the cream of tartar, water and lemon juice. Beat well till soft peaks... - 49.5949
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream... - 48.309
Mixed Berry Slump
Combine flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt for the dough in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut 2 Tbsp butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles small peas.
Stir in buttermilk, egg, and vanilla, just until combined.
Heat 2 Tbsp... - 44.126
Viennese Style Zabaglione With Raspberries
1 Among wine glasses, divide the raspberries and set aside.
2 In a large heat-proof bowl, combine the yolks, egg, wine, and sugar .
3 Place over a medium saucepan of briskly simmering water (the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl).
4... - 33.7561
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Fresh Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, make the piecrust mix as instructed on package label.
3) Make a ball of piecrust mix, divide in two.
4) Lightly dust work surface with flour and roll out half of pastry into an 11 -inch round.
5) Line a... - 46.1711
Fresh Berry Fool
Mix the berries to a puree with the sugar, orange rind and lemon juice .
Put the puree through a sieve to get rid of any seeds.
Whip the cream to soft peaks and put into the processor.
With the machine running, pour in the fruit puree through the feeder tube... - 29.1547
Fresh Berry Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. To prepare the dipping sauce, place juice and sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Add raspberries and cook until berries completely dissolve and liquid thickens, no more than 10 minutes.
2. Place fresh berrie - 19.5437
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.375
Fresh Berry Custard Tart
Combine 1/4 cup of the sugar and all of the cornstarch in a mixing bowl and blend with a fork until smooth.
Add the egg yolks and 1/2 cup of the milk, forming a paste.
Put the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add... - 33.2012
Fresh Fruit Yogurt Coolers
If you have no blender, force fruit through food mill or wire strainer; then blend with yogurt, milk, and sugar to taste.
If you use a blender, whirl fruit, yogurt, milk, and sugar together until smooth.
Then pour through strainer to remove seeds... - 25.3274
Fresh Berry Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix 1 cup sugar and the flour.
Toss lightly with berries.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with butter.
Cover with top crust, which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Moisten top crust lightly with water; sprinkle... - 37.6709
Chicken Topped With Fresh Berry Sauce
If you are a chicken lover, then here is something for you. Chicken topped with fresh berry sauce is a delightful dish which requires very less cooking and yet tastes heavenly. Watch the video to see how the dish is made and do try them on your own. - 131.184
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 30.4852
Fresh Berries With Old Fashioned Custard Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler (off the heat), whisk the eggs until blended.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; add to the eggs and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk. Add the orange zest and place over... - 31.422
Raspberry Cranberry Sauce
Here is a great twist on a classic that can go on the table for your Thanksgiving meal and everyone will be asking you the recipe for this side dish! - 30.5736
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
If fresh berries are used, crush and press through a sieve and use an additional 5 tbsp. of sirup.
Use strawberries, blackberries or loganberries instead of raspberries. - 22.5196
Poached Figs With Raspberries In Red Wine
Place the berries in a food processor with the lemon and orange juice and process until smooth.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan.
Discard the pips.
Add the sugar and the red wine to the berry puree and place... - 44.4959
Fresh Fruit Compote With Basil
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar, the 1/2 cup water, honey, and, if using, vanilla bean. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan. Cook and stir... - 34.7095
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.2323
Fresh Fruit Terrine
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water.
2. Stir in the apricot puree.
3. Boil the mixture in saucepan and when done remove it from heat. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add ¾ cup of cream to the mixture and blend it well.
5. Cool and refrigerate the mixture until it... - 44.7922
My Classic Summer Pudding
1) Remove the crusts off and slice the bread thinly.
2) Line a deep pudding bowl with the slices, reserve a few for the lid.
3) Try to make the lining as even as possible, trimming where needed, and using some butter if the bread doesn't stay in... - 40.526
Fresh Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to... - 44.2624
Fresh Fruit Compote
Thinly peel pears and peach, halve and core.
Wash apricots, but do not peel.
Halve, and remove pits.
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, and heat to boiling.
Put in pears, and cover.
Let simmer gently 2-3 minutes.
Add peach and apricot halves, and simmer... - 39.3407
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 23.9713
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 32.1658
Creme Flan Uuith Fresh Berries
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk; let stand 1 minute.
Bring remaining milk and half-and-half to a boil in medium saucepan; stir in sugar, gelatin and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Add several mint leaves.
Cool slightly;... - 37.4659
Fresh & Tasty Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375.°
2. Add the yogurt in a sieve or a yogurt cheese funnel and finely lined it using cheesecloth.
3. Place it in a bowl and keep aside for about 20 minutes.
4. Take a food processor and puree some cottage... - 42.7511
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 46.5718
Fresh Fruit Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tartlet pan and line it with aluminum foil.
3) Take flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine. Knead the flour properly.
4) Take egg yolks, water, lemon rind and sugar. Mix them... - 46.5081
Sweet Corn Bread With Mixed Berries And Berry Coulis
1. To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Strain berry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid, discard solids. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 1 cup each raspberries,... - 37.6551
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 34.6181
Mint Berry Blast
In a large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Garnish with whipped topping if desired. - 17.7946
A Platter Of Fruit Hors D'oeuvres
For the summer hors d'oeuvre plate select some of the fruits above and prepare as follows: Dip the peach slices in freshly chopped pistachio nuts or almonds, the pineapple segments in finely chopped mint leaves, the strawberries, blackberries or raspberries... - 25.3245
Berry Soup (zupa Jagodowa)
Using a potato masher, crush 3 cups of the berries in a large kettle.
Reserve 1 cup berries for garnish.
Puree fruits by pressing through a sieve, or use an electric blender.
Add the 2 cups water; simmer 15 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons... - 40.4504
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare Lattice Top.
Mix sugar and flour; gently stir in berries.
Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine.
Arrange pastry strips on filling as directed; trim ends.
Seal and flute, building up high edge.
Brush pastry with milk;... - 36.6824
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 26.8845
Stewed Fruit English Summer Pudding
When there is an abundance of summer berry fruits, one of the best ways to use them is to make an English Summer Pudding. This recipe shows you how to stew the fruit in a microwave, a great way to use frozen fruits and convert them into something useful... - 81.213
Prepare pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine flour, tapioca or cornstarch with sugar and salt.
Sprinkle mixture over berries, and toss lightly with a fork.
Scrape into prepared pie shell.
Dot with butter.
Dampen edges, and cover with rolled-out top... - 35.6366
Papaya And Apples With Berry Sauce
1. Core but do not peel the apple; peel and seed the papaya. Cut both fruits into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl toss the apple cubes with the lemon juice; set aside.
3. In a blender combine the berries, liqueur, if using, and honey, and process until... - 27.829
Lemon Pudding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with vegetable oil spray. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar with the flour. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the butter until well blended. Whisk in the skim milk, fresh lemon juice and grated... - 31.8573
Champagne Berry Parfaits
Place 2 cups strawberries in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan.
Add champagne and sugar; stir.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until... - 36.5135
Berry Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Beat egg whites with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a... - 32.1575
Frozen Berry Yogurt
In a blender or food processor, combine berries, sugar, vanilla, and yogurt; whirl until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
If desired, press mixture through a fine sieve to remove seeds; discard seeds.
Pour mixture into frozen container of a cylinder... - 26.3559
Turkey With Ginger Chutney
Mix together cranberries, preserves, juice, and ginger and chill for 1 hour.
Mound half or whole slice of smoked turkey on toasted French bread round.
Top with the ginger chutney.
Serve at room temperature. - 30.3407
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 36.8649
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 96.3192
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 40.4237
Refreshing Fruit Melagne
Arrange peaches, apricots, and pineapple in sherbet glasses, and top each with one banana piece.
Melt the jelly and pour over the fruit.
Top with berries. - 24.9454
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
– In a small saucepan, allow milk to barely simmer. Pour into egg mixture and stir.
– Pour mixture into 8 small ramekins and put them in a baking... - 29.5813
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 145.084
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 47.4201
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 32.0263
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 36.788
Berries Good is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Berries Good recipe; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 32.3674
Sour Cream Mini Pancakes
1 For the fruit filling: In a medium bowl, mix the berries, sugar to taste, and lemon juice.
2 Crush a few of the berries to release their juice.
3 Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes so the berries can lose their... - 44.4909
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 31.9458
Summer Fruit Clafoutis
1) In a large bowl, place all the assorted soft fruits and pour fruit liqueur over them.
2) Cover the bowl and let it chill for 1 hour to macerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
4) In a bowl, combine milk powder, salt, sugar... - 44.6311
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 32.0906
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 44.022
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 36.7722
Summer Berry Tartlets
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Strain berry mixture through a sieve into a bowl. Discard solids.
2. Return berry juice mixture to pan. Combine cornstarch and water; stir into... - 27.1123
1. Over medium heat, cook sugar and water in heavy saucepan until syrup reaches thread stage or 219 degree F on candy thermometer.
2. Pour cooked syrup over fruit puree in a large bowl. Let cool to room temperature, then add lemon and orange juice. Chill in... - 27.1256
Prizewinning Orange Scones With Berries And Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F.
2) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
3) Prepare scones in a small bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter till mixture... - 46.5036
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 51.4271
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.5162
Choc Berry Soda
Early on day:
1. Make this chocolate sauce: In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, heat chocolate pieces with corn syrup until chocolate is melted; stir to blend. Then stir in cream and vanilla.
2. For each soda to be served, scoop 2 large balls ice... - 32.2564
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 106.684
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 140.909
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Very Berry Cheesecake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch springform pan, mix together cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
Press firmly on bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and then sour cream and... - 40.9593
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 49.4909
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 34.8214
Four Berry Spread
Crush berries in large kettle.
Stir in pectin; bring to full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar; return to full rolling boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 31.909
Creeping Crust Cobbler
Melt butter in 10 inch baking dish.
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder; add milk and mix.
Spoon over melted butter.
Heat fresh or canned fruit with sugar, adjusting less sugar if fruit is canned.
Pour over dough.
Bake in a 350 degree oven about 30 minutes until... - 29.8668
Heat vodka and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Place warmed liquor mixture into a 2-quart glass jar or ceramic container.
Stir in berries and cover.
Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4... - 25.4308
1) Slice the fruits such as strawberries, peaches, raspberries and blackberries.
2) In a saucepan, place the porridge oats and milkand bring to the boil.
3) Let it simmer over a gentle heat for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until... - 34.946
How about a secret aphrodisiac salad for your girlfriend? If you don’t want to serve oyesters and still want to turn on your girlfriend's moods then this recipe is for you. Dietician Elizabeth Brown uses some lesser known Aphrodisiac ingredients and make a... - 102.878
Curry Fried Chicken Salad
Try this delicious recipe for Curry Fried Chicken Salad with Raisins on Croissant and a side of Fresh Fruit. - 0
1. Grease 6 1/3-cup molds with a little butter or oil.
2. Line the molds with the bread, cutting it so it fits snugly.
3. Place the sugar in a pan with the water and heat gently, stirring freguently, until dissolved, then bring to a boil and continue to boil... - 42.3822
Queen Of Puddings
Vary this old favorite by putting raspberries or blackberries in the bottom of the dish.
Mix together the breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Add the lemon rind and butter to the milk and heat gently until the butter melts, then pour over the... - 40.3056
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.1479
Bursting With Berries Bundt Cake
Brimming with fresh berries, this slightly sweet, dense cake is the perfect summer time dessert and a favorite for picnics, Sunday morning breakfast, or anytime get-togethers. We also share a tip to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the pan! - 124.22
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 25.6783
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 35.3645
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 35.9893
Vanilla Custard Ice Cream
Prepare ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
In saucepan, combine eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly Cool.
Add vanilla and cream.
Pour into freezer can.
Freeze as... - 33.828
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132