- » Fresh Blackberry Cake
Fresh Blackberry Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh blackberry cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh blackberry cake recipes.
Blackberry Jam Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly coat the large tube pan with butter and dust with breadcrumbs.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves and allspice.
4) In a large bowl beat the butter with a hand blender,... - 47.1516
Blackberry Stuffed Angel Food Cake
Heavenly, as Robin describes the recipe in this video. An unusual dessert that combines a cake with berries that are stuffed into it. This is the dish to try for all berry as well as dessert lovers. - 121.529
In large mixer bowl cream sugar and butter or margarine till light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Combine buttermilk and vanilla.
Add buttermilk mixture and flour... - 43.5533
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 124.147
Blackberry Ice has a Outstanding taste.The Sugar and Creme de Cassis gives the Blackberry Ice Incredible taste. Must catch it - 29.8103
Blackberry Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9-inch cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, oil, and yogurt. Stir in the brown sugar.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.... - 34.983
Wild Blackberry Coffee Cake
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch round, deep baking dish such as a quiche dish.
STIR TOGETHER the brown sugar and walnuts in a small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE THE FLOUR, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in a... - 42.9192
Combine berries, 1 cup water, and sugar in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Combine 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch, mixing well, stir into blackberry mixture.
Cook 1 minute over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and add lemon... - 29.0818
Angel Food Cake With Berries
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the cake flour, salt and ¼ cup of sugar 3 times.
3) Beat the egg whites till they are foamy.
4) Add the cream of tartar, water and lemon juice. Beat well till soft peaks... - 49.5949
Nectarine And Blackberry Crisp
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. In a medium sized bowl, place the nectarines with the sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract, then divide this mixture between individual souffle dishes.
3. In a baking sheet, set the mixture... - 45.7901
Chloe Wilson's Blackberry And Coconut Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Grease and line a 31 x 17cm baking tin with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl, put in the required amounts of flour, oats and sugar.
4. Add butter and rub in the butter with the fingertips... - 43.3559
Wild Blackberry Sauce
Mash berries, add sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Heat and stir until it becomes saucy and thickened — 10 min or so.
If you want it very smooth, cook it as long as needed to make it.
Pour over hot cakes or ice cream.
A square dance group, Silver Leaf Squares... - 25.4239
Red Velvet Crepes With Cheesecake Filling And Blackberry Coulis
1. For the red velvet crepe batter: In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolk, milk, water, salt, sugar, vanilla and melted butter, whisk it until foamy.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, food coloring and whisk until smooth. Let the batter sit for... - 122.074
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 23.9713
Lemon Pudding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with vegetable oil spray. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar with the flour. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the butter until well blended. Whisk in the skim milk, fresh lemon juice and grated... - 31.8573
New Zealand Style Shortcake
Combine flour, lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make well in center.
Combine yolks and 1/2 cup cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a fork, stir till dough begins to cling together.
Divide in... - 36.8694
Very Berry Cheesecake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch springform pan, mix together cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
Press firmly on bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and then sour cream and... - 40.9593
Crunchy Butter Crumb Cake
1. Take a large frying pan and ,melt butter in it
2. To it, add the breadcrumbs and let them attain a brown colour
3. Remove rfrom the flame, add in the sugar and almonds, mixing well
4. In a glass serving dish, make alternate layers of crumbs and... - 38.7744
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.4456
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 41.5305
Bursting With Berries Bundt Cake
Brimming with fresh berries, this slightly sweet, dense cake is the perfect summer time dessert and a favorite for picnics, Sunday morning breakfast, or anytime get-togethers. We also share a tip to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the pan! - 124.22
American Fruit Cake
Combine fruit juices and spices.
Let stand overnight so that juice will absorb flavor of spices.
Remove cloves and stick cinnamon.
Stir in Oatmeal and bread crumbs.
Let stand overnight.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to fruit-juice mixture.
By... - 39.5542
Berry Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Beat egg whites with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a... - 32.1575
Triple Berry Angel Food Shortcakes
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine sour cream, yogurt, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat bottom and sides of 10 individual (1/2 cup) ovenproof molds or souffle... - 41.7936
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 40.4237
Rub the butter into the flour until it is half done, then add the sugar and keep rubbing in until you have a loose crumbly mixture.
Place the uncooked fruit into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle most of the crumble over the top.
Press down a little, then... - 28.5797
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 36.788
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.5162
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 36.8649
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 38.286
Apple And Green Tomato Tart With Calvados Cream
1. Sift the flour and confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Add the butter and blend well to form a stiff dough. Press and pat the dough into the bottom of a rectangular tart pan, preferably black, 9 by 3 inches. Don't line the sides of the pan, but leave... - 41.0906
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 44.0914
Irish Soda Bread
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Cut in shortening and add enough sour milk to make dough easy to handle.
Turn onto floured board and form into round loaf.
Bake in 350F oven 1 hour.
(Can be tested as a cake with knitting needle.) Served fresh with butter and... - 30.3226
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 34.8214
Berry Good Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture into a 6-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl; cut in butter with a... - 35.2195
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 36.7722
Mama Mia A Brownie Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make brownie base: In food processor, combine brown sugar and dates. Process until dates are finely chopped. Add egg substitute, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla, and pulse... - 38.2398
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98