- » Fresh Berries Syrup
Fresh Berries Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh berries syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh berries syrup recipes.
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 34.815
Betty's Fresh Strawberry Syrup
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Fresh Strawberry Syrup. This syrup is delicious with pancakes, waffles, cubes of pound cake or angel food cake, as well as ice cream desserts. - 0
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6377
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 34.4225
Mixed Berry Syrup
Heat all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan until margarine is melted and syrup is warm, stirring occasionally. - 24.6376
Very Berry Syrup
Heat syrup and margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in strawberries and blueberries; heat until hot. - 27.3524
Betty's Blueberry Syrup
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Fresh Blueberry Syrup. This syrup is delicious with pancakes, waffles, cubes of pound cake or angel food cake, as well as ice cream desserts. - 0
Crush blueberries; place in a large kettle.
Add 8 cups water.
Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Strain through a jelly bag, reserving juice.
Empty contents from bag back into kettle; add 4 (cups water.
Bring to a full... - 32.3152
Spring Berry Bowl
Partially thaw one 14 ounce can frozen pineapple chunks; drain, reserving syrup.
In crystal serving bowl, arrange 1 pint fresh sliced strawberries, then pineapple.
Top with 1 pint fresh red raspberries.
Pour pineapple syrup over. - 19.3513
Learn how to make Strawberry Syrup with fresh strawberries in your Vitamix and Blendtec commercial blender. This is a fresh and healthy strawberry syrup made with organic strawberries. It has no preservatives, or additives. You can use strawberry syrup for... - 0
1) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and water, then process for about 1 minute, until mixed.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, pour the blueberry mixture and simmer for about 2 minutes, until... - 30.0659
1. In a food processor or blender, puree 3 cups of the blueberries. Pour into a medium-size saucepan along with the water, lemon zest, and cloves. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Strain into a large heatproof bowl and... - 32.185
Sort, wash, and remove any stems from blueberries.
Put about one third of the blueberries at a time in blender container.
Cover and blend thoroughly.
In a 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine blueberry pulp, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
Bring... - 38.2691
With electric blender or mixer, blend blueberries till smooth.
In saucepan, combine the blended berries, corn syrup, and salt.
Bring to boiling; boil gently, stirring constantly, for 5 to 7 minutes, or till consistency of syrup. - 19.1643
With electric blender or mixer, blend strawberries till smooth.
In saucepan, combine blended strawberries, syrup, and salt.
Bring to boiling; boil gently, stirring constantly, 5 minutes - 19.1825
In a large saucepan combine the blueberries and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, and simmer it, covered, for 10 minutes.
Puree the mixture in batches in a blender or food processor and force it through a fine sieve into a bowl, discarding the... - 28.9377
Creme Caramel With Fresh Berries
You will need: two Coming Ware 1 1/2-pint lipped saucepans; Pyrex small microwave ring mold; Corning Ware 2'/:>-quart shallow casserole Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until syrup is golden... - 40.1177
Leah's Berry-poppy Seed Dressing
Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing is ideal for salads of red and green lettuce, oranges, avocado and kiwi. My family loves me even more when I make this Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing for them. Make it today! - 19.3297
Strawberry Blueberry Compote In Red Wine Syrup
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small non-aluminum saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
Drain wine mixture in a colander over a large bowl, discard solids.
Add berries, toss to... - 28.7903
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce is something with a touch of difference and is pretty easy to make too. Blueberries, raspberries and seasonings combine to make this Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce a yummy brew. Just give it a try, you wil love it for sure. - 36.6382
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988
Fresh Blueberry Crumb Pie
Blueberries are in season so take advantage of the bounty!! I did just that by making this super yummy fresh blueberry crumb pie! That buttery flaky pie crust, fresh whole berries, sweet syrup, and golden crumb topping...yes lord!!! I almost forgot just how... - 123.745
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling; add raspberries.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Line a strainer or colander with cheesecloth.
Set over a bowl.
Turn cooked berries into cloth-lined strainer.
Let drain 2 hours.
Discard seeds and... - 31.6703
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
Hot Blueberry Syrup
1. In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients and allow to boil, crushing the berries with the back of a spoon
2. Allow to simmer for a couple of minutes
3. Serve/Use as appropriate - 25.6912
Chilled Strawberry Soup With Fresh Mint
Heat the wine together with the sugar in a large pan on a medium heat for 30 minutes until it has reduced and become more of a syrup.
Add the strawberries and cook for a further 2 minutes (or 4 minutes if they are unripe).
Now either refrigerate for serving... - 28.7642
Fresh Strawberry Brillat-savarin
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Melt butter or... - 44.2371
Pears In Fresh Raspberry Sauce
1) In a shallow pan, put the water and sugar. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring, till all the sugar has dissolved.
2) Peel the pears and leave the wholes with the stalks still on.
3) To the saucepan, add the pears. Arrange the pears on their so as to... - 34.8893
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.4416
Vegan Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Be it a simple glaze or baked tofu, the citrusy, crimson-red cranberry sauce can spruce up your Thanksgiving or Christmas spread like nothing else. And making it is far easier than you think. Just get hold of red ripe cranberries and a few pantry ingredients... - 145.008
Fresh Strawberry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Drain thawed strawberries well; discard juice. Pulse in a food processor until pureed; set aside.
3. Combine cake mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 30 seconds. Add pureed strawberries; beat... - 38.2929
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Fresh blackberries from the organic market, and leaf-shaped cut-outs for the top crust, combine to make this pie a real beauty! - 98.8267
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, toast the oats by stirring until lightly browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Add the flour and cinnamon; toss to combine.
Drizzle with the maple syrup and stir with a fork until... - 42.4069
1. Preheat the oven at 400.°
2. Take a large non-stick frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
3. Add the oats and toast by stirring for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
4. Transfer the toasted oats to a medium... - 38.5538
Blueberry Orange Parfaits
These Blueberry Orange Parfaits taste incredible ! Try this mixed fruit dessert right away ! Your suggestions for these Blueberry Orange Parfaits is welcome ! - 35.3404
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
It's The Berries Pancakes
Drain raspberries, saving syrup. In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of the raspberry syrup, then stir in remaining syrup.
Measure out 1 cup of the blueberries, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup raspberries and add to... - 29.7448
Bananas And Berries Au Chocolat
1. In small mixing bowl, combine banana and lemon juice and toss well to prevent discoloring; add strawberries and toss to combine.
2. In a bowl mix together the whipped topping and syrup; stir to mix well.
3. Arrange two dessert dishes and... - 33.8187
Ginger Berry Rilled Meringues
Thaw frozen berries and drain them, reserving 1/2 cup of syrup.
In a saucepan, combine syrup, sugar and cornstarch.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Stir in berries, lemon juice and ginger.
Spoon mixture into meringue... - 28.5361
Hibiscus Berry Sundae
This sundae is also excellent built on a slice of angle food or pound cake. - 20.5474
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 38.1236
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 104.428
Peach a berry cobbler is a lovely lovely spring time dessert made with syrup and fruit and baked in the oven. Filling and sumptious, this peach-a-berry cobbler is not to be missed out on. - 41.1907
Mixed Berry Granita
1. In a small pot, stir together 1/2 cup of water and the sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 2 minutes and then set aside to cool to room temperature.
2. Put the frozen berries, lime zest and juice, and cooled syrup into a food processor fitted... - 22.9942
Bursting With Berries Bundt Cake
Brimming with fresh berries, this slightly sweet, dense cake is the perfect summer time dessert and a favorite for picnics, Sunday morning breakfast, or anytime get-togethers. We also share a tip to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the pan! - 121.883
Berry Peach Marble
Berry peach marble is a fruit salad made with gelatin and cream cheese. Combined with fruits like fresh strawberries and peaches, the berry peach marble is made with added salad topping mix and chilled to finish. A lovely recipe for any time, this is really... - 43.058
Acai Berry And Chia Jam
Acai Berry and Chia Jam will transform your humble breakfast toast into a fabulous one; we guarantee it. Watch and learn how to prepare this relish from this video. And as always, enjoy! - 117.051
Berry Peach Marble
Dissolve strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1 cup cold water.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in berries.
Meanwhile, drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to peach syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan, soften... - 37.8517
Choc Berry Soda
Early on day:
1. Make this chocolate sauce: In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, heat chocolate pieces with corn syrup until chocolate is melted; stir to blend. Then stir in cream and vanilla.
2. For each soda to be served, scoop 2 large balls ice... - 33.6917
Choco Berry Splash
Fill tall glass with crushed ice.
Measure all ingredients except club soda into blender container.
Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth.
Pour into glass over crushed ice; add club soda. - 29.2497
Choco Berry Splash
1. In a tall glass fill with crushed ice.
2. Into a blender container measure all ingredients except club soda.
3. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
4. Into glass over crushed ice pour adding club soda. - 35.7603
Peach Berry Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In bowl combine fresh peaches and fresh or frozen raspberries; sprinkle with sugar.
Let fruit mixture stand about 30 minutes.
Drain fruit, reserving... - 44.919
Ricotta With Berries And Bitter Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a bowl, blend the ricotta with 2 tablespoons of the honey and the orange and lemon zests.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the orange and lemon juices with the sugar and 1 tablespoon of the honey and bring to a boil. Simmer... - 30.4906
Berry Breakfast Cake
My mother handed over this Berry Breakfast Cake recipe when I asked her for a quick and easy dessert. Berry Breakfast Cake is very tasty and you can't stop with eating just one. Have your fill! - 33.4807
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.6601
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 38.3749
Puffy Oven Pancake With Berries
1. Place a griddle or a 1 2-inch skillet over medium heat or till it is heated till 3750 F
2. Grease the hot griddle or pan with oil or spray with canola oil
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 42.4277
Cinnamon Berry Coupe
1) Into the ice cream, stir the cinnamon and freeze in a refrigerator tray till the mixture is firm.
2) Combine together the sliced strawberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange and lemon peel and orange and lemon juice. Chill the mixture.
3) Sieve the... - 45.7473
In a saucepan, place reserved juice and 2 cups water.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
In a separate bowl, stir together pineapple, blueberries, and sour cream until sour cream is... - 37.0293
1. Take a sauce pan, bring the mixture of reserved pineapple juice and 2 cups of water to boil on medium heat. Take off from heat, dissolve gelatin and allow to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add pineapple, sour cream and blueberries and blend till sour cream... - 34.7901
Toasted Wheat Berries With Pancetta And Roasted Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, toast the wheat berries over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant, 5 minutes. Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover the pot and let the wheat berries sit... - 36.7606
Berry Licious Pomegranate Smoothie
1. For best results, place pomegranate juice and mandarin oranges in the freezer for about 30 minutes before starting the recipe.
2. Place pomegranate juice, mandarin oranges, blueberries, frozen yogurt and ice in a blender and mix until smooth. More or l - 25.2422
Raw Ginger Goji Berry Lemonade
Why not try this antioxidant rich raw ginger goji berry lemonade that is great for digestion too. Take a look at this video that shares a recipe for this flavorful and super healthy smoothie. The video also updates about the health benefits of this lemonade... - 124.698
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 44.7291
To make topping: In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats and flour.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, blend in oil and butter until crumbly.
Pour in apple juice and stir with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened.
To prepare fruit... - 41.1419
Lime Berry Parfaits
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Beat together cream cheese and sugar.
Gradually add gelatin, orange juice, lime peel and juice to cream cheese mixture, beating till smooth.
Chill till slightly thickened.
Fold in whipped cream; chill till partially... - 29.1315
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Grilled Peaches With Berry Sauce
In a blender or food processor, process raspberries and lemon juice until pureed.
Strain and discard seeds.
Cover and chill.
Place peach halves, cut side up, on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.x 12 in.).
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon;... - 37.9722
Berry Chiffon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry into a 12-inch circle.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
In large bowl crush enough berries to measure 1 1/4 cups.
Stir in 1/2 cup... - 40.795
Summer Berry And Maple Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven
2. In a large bowl, place the flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and whisk together, now take another bowl and in it , mix together the egg, milk and sour cream,once mixed properly then slowly pour... - 48.8582
Raspberry Dessert Sauce
Raspberry Dessert Sauce is the best bet to serve with desserts. This dessert sauce combines the flavors of berries and cornstarch. Check out the recipe of this rich tasting Raspberry Dessert Sauce. - 25.5332
Raspberry Shimmer Pie
Wash the fresh berries (if you are using them) very gently in cold water.
Spread them to dry in a single layer on paper towels.
Put 1 cup (250 mL) of the raspberries and 2/3 cup (165 mL) of the water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
Simmer for 3-4... - 42.0519
Fresh Lingonberry Sauce
1. Wash and pick over the lingonberries, removing the stems, leaves and spoiled fruit.
2. Place the water and sugar in a saucepan over high heat and bring quickly to a boil. Boil the sugar syrup about thirty seconds, then add the berries. Reduce The heat and... - 24.9889
Fresh Lingonberry Sauce
Fresh Lingonberry Sauce is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Fresh Lingonberry Sauce is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 23.5548
Basket Of Fresh Fruit
Place baked Wonton Cup on its side on plate and fill with one-fourth of the mixed berries.
Arrange one-fourth of the other fruits around plate.
Drizzle with one-fourth of the remaining strawberry sauce.
Dot side of plate with one-fourth of the peach... - 30.013
Fresh Blueberry Jam
Here is a Fresh Blueberry Jam recipe that is sure to get you hooked up. Yummy Fresh Blueberry Jam will sweep you off your feet! It's always a hit with adults and children alike. Enjoy! - 26.562
Wash and core fruit, leave whole or in halves.
Lay in... - 23.6638
Fresh Raspberry Ice Cream
Wash raspberries, drain.
Place berries in container of an electric blender; process until almost smooth.
Press puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
Set puree aside.
Beat eggs and sugar at medium-high speed of an electric mixer 4 to 5 minutes or until thick... - 34.4991
Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
1 Reserve a few strawberries for garnish; set aside.
In large mixing... - 45.3239
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Pama Pomegranate Mojito
In this video Bridget has reincarnated the age old mojito by adding her own little twist and making a pama pomegranate mojito. Take a look at the recipe for this jazzy mojito recipe and get a bottle of this pama liqueur and jazz up your evening get togethers... - 121.51
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
COMBINE juice, wine, sugar and cinnamon stick halves in slow cooker.
Submerge pears in mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until pears are tender.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
PROCESS raspberries in food processor or blender until... - 36.8848
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheesejam, and almond extract or liqueur.
Changing to the lowest speed, add the whipped topping.
Mix until smooth.
Transfer this mixture to the prepared pie crust.
Smooth the top with a spoon.
Cover with the... - 35.1577
Autumn Duck Salad With Green Beans
Reserve duck giblets for another use.
Trim away wing tips and remove all fat from duck cavities.
Salt ducks inside and out and place breast side up in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Let ducks come to room temperature, about... - 39.4065
If you are on search for a sorbet with a berry twist, donâ€™t you miss to try out the Raspberry-Champagne Sorbet. This Raspberry-Champagne Sorbet is a freeze and serve dish and donâ€™t require much of your time for the preparation part. Check out... - 30.7685
Grilled Strawberry Maple Shortcake
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the pound cake slices in the grill and brush with the maple syrup.
Grill for 3-5 minutes, until the cake is toasted and completely warm.
Put the slices on individual plates, top with... - 24.9497
Blueberries With Maple Yogurt
1) In a bowl, combine yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla and gently mix.
2) Slowly fold in the blueberries and refrigerate.
3) Slice a strawberry and place as garnish and serve. - 29.1272
Cherry Raspberry Pie
Thaw frozen raspberries and cherries.
Line 9-inch pie plate with half the pastry.
Drain raspberries; reserve syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in reserved syrup; a few drops food coloring, if desired;... - 41.7369
Red Raspberry Salad
Drain raspberries, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; stir in reserved syrup and applesauce.
Chill till partially set; fold in raspberries.
Pour into 6-cup ring mold; chill firm. - 27.0536
Maple Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. - 24.3027
Cranberry Basting Sauce
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat to melt the cranberry sauce.
Use to glaze turkey or chicken during rotating. - 23.094
Grape Blueberry And Apricot Compote
In a saucepan combine the grape juice, the wine, 1/4 cup water, the honey, the vanilla bean, and the nutmeg and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
Add the blueberries and the apricots and simmer the mixture for 1 minute.
Add the grapes and simmer the mixture for... - 38.2365
Strawberry Macaroon Bombe
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and let stand for 1 hour.
Chop strawberries as finely as possible and stir in salt and corn syrup.
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve it over a pan of hot water.
Cool and add gelatin to strawberries.
Fold in whipped cream... - 41.1805
1. Grease an 8-cup tube mold.
2. Combine muffin mix and lemon rind in a large bowl; stir in eggs and milk, following label directions. Spoon into prepared mold.
3. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out... - 28.4478
Homemade Blueberry Waffles
Beat egg whites and set aside.
Beat egg yolks; add milk and butter.
Sift dry ingredients; add egg mixture; mix until smooth.
Fold in egg whites and berries.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve with syrup or hot Blueberry Sauce.
Makes 6 waffles. - 35.913
Good Old Strawberry Shortcake
1) In a bowl, add strawberries and maple syrup and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) After 1 hour, take out and toss well and refrigerate again.
3) Cut the shortcakes crosswise.
4) Top the berries on the bottom halves and place back the top half.
5)... - 32.1626
In saucepan mix sugar, salt, and flour.
Stir in orange juice and blueberries with syrup.
Cook, stirring, until very thick; cool.
Roll out pastry on a lightly floured board.
Cut out twelve 4 1/2-inch rounds.
Put 2 tablespoons blueberry mixture on half of each... - 39.1144