- » Fresh Basil Risotto
Fresh Basil Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh basil risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh basil risotto recipes.
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 41.1142
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.4362
Risotto With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Basil
Combine tomatoes and 1/2 cup boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes or until soft.
Drain and chop tomatoes.
Combine 2 cups water and vegetable broth in a saucepan; bring to a simmer (don't boil).
Keep broth mixture warm.
Heat oil in a... - 42.1827
Mozzarella And Sun-blushed Tomato Risotto With Basil
Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
Melt half the butter in a separate saucepan and add the onion.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, until soft, but not browned.
Add the rice and stir until well-coated with the butter and heated through.
Pour... - 45.2006
Spinach & Basil Risotto
1. Place spinach and water in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute or until spinach is tender. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place spinach mixture in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Set aside.
3. Melt butter... - 33.4889
Risotto With Ham Pine Nuts And Basil
1. In a medium frying pan, roast pine nuts over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Cook onion 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add ham,... - 28.3718
Pan Grilled Risotto With Mozzarella & Basil
Prepare Basic Risotto, but add garlic with rice and omit Parmesan cheese called for.
When risotto is done, remove from heat and let cool for 25 to 30 minutes.
Then stir in mozzarella cheese, basil, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Line a 9- by 13-inch pan... - 35.4618
Eggplant And Tomato Risotto
How many ways are there to eat eggplant? Do you even like eggplant? Or are you a skeptic? The more I cook with it, the more ways I discover that it tastes good… I didn’t used to be such a fan. I’ve found that the salting step should not be skipped.... - 0
1. Heat the tomato juice and stock in a large pan and leave on a gentle simmer. Heat the oil in a separate large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 mins until softened.
2. Stir in the rice to coat with the oil, then add a ladleful of the hot stock. Cook... - 35.5468
Greek White Bean Risotto
Greek White Bean Risotto exudes the true Greek twist and is rich with the flavors of cheese and ripe olives. This Greek White Bean Risotto will not take up much of your time for the baking part. Just give this Greek White Bean Risotto a try. - 39.4703