- » Fresh Asparagus Salad
Fresh Asparagus Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh asparagus salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh asparagus salad recipes.
Fresh Asparagus Salad
Fresh asparagus salad is a delicious and crispy vegetable salad made with added lettuce to it. Dressed with yogurt and egg yolk flavored with garlic, the fresh asparagus salad is chilled to blend flavors and is great with grills and barbecues. - 34.1424
Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil dish lies. This Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if... - 28.6958
Asparagus And Poached Egg Salad
1.Toast the pecans and let them cool then crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
2.In a pan heat butter until melted then cook until lightly nutty brown.
3.Add the pecans to butter and set aside.
4.Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes then... - 114.723
Fresh Asparagus Salad
Toss the lettuce with a little French dressing and spread it out in a wide bowl or on a deep plate.
Put little bunches of 3-4 spears of asparagus all around the outside of the lettuce, with groups of 3-4 wedges of tomato between.
Insert the cucumber... - 39.4842
Nectarine, Asparagus And Blue Cheese Salad
“This is a very pretty salad to have as a light lunch or starter. It is almost surprising how well the blue cheese and nectarines go together. I know British asparagus aren’t in season over winter, but the imported variety is also lovely as a treat. Or... - 36.6105
Chinese Asparagus Walnut Salad
Trim and wash asparagus.
Cook in a small "amount of boiling salted water until crisp tender.
Drain well and arrange in a large pan.
Cover with next six ingredients.
Chill for at least an hour, basting once or twice.
Lift asparagus spears and pile in 4 neat... - 36.0599
Spring Shrimp And Asparagus Salad
For dressing, in jar with tight-fitting lid, combine first 9 ingredients; shake well and set aside.
Cook asparagus in small amount of boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; cool slightly.
On individual serving plates lined with salad... - 32.9093
Asparagus And Shrimp Salad
Wash shrimp and combine in saucepan with lemon, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery leaves and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Add boiling water to cover.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink.
Drain, shell and... - 41.0308
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Asparagus Appetizer Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Asparagus Appetizer Salad and relish it! - 33.8715
Asparagus And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash the asparagus in plenty of cold water to remove any sand.
Cut the spears into uniform lengths.
Peel the lower third of, each spear with a potato peeler.
Arrange in a 10 inch glass or ceramic flat baking dish with the tips in the center of the... - 36.4011
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 42.1386
Springtime Asparagus Salad
1) Add 1/4 cup water into a 2 quart casserole.
2) Add 1 pound fresh asparagus and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain.
3) Marinate overnight in 1/4 cup of fat free Italian dressing.
4) Cook the macaroni, without any oil. Drain and rinse with cold water.... - 45.8536
Asparagus And Green Leaf Salad
When in a mood of supercharging yourself with healthy food, this salad could come to your rescue. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up lip-smacking asparagus and green leaf salad that isn't just healthy, but also supremely delicious. Nice brunch addition! - 85.7009
Try this delicious version of Shrimp-Asparagus Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of shrimp and asparagus, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 42.8272
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad again-n-again. - 35.0657
Heat salad oil in a large skillet; add the pieces of asparagus.
Sprinkle with salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
Lift skillet slightly above high heat and shake it constantly while cooking.
Cook asparagus only till tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 32.5678
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 37.3885
Japanese Asparagus Salad
Japanese Asparagus Salad is delicious and really easy to make. Japanese Asparagus Salad makes a great side dish and can be easily prepared at home. The Japanese Dressing adds up the flavour of Japanese Asparagus Salad. Try this simple recipe at home. - 41.3971
Steam asparagus spears for 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
Combine salad dressing, chopped olives, and eggs; mix well.
Arrange asparagus spears in a shallow dish.
Pour salad dressing mixture over asparagus.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or... - 39.5774
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.2266
Asparagus With Butter Vinaigrette
1) Steam the asparagus until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Alternatively, in a large skillet of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 3 minutes.
3) In the mean time, in a small nonreactive saucepan, melt the butter over moderate... - 40.7171
1) In a pan, cook the asparagus until just tender; drain and refrigerate until chilled.
2) In a bowl, combine the asparagus, lettuce, celery and onion together.
3) Dressing : In a screw-top jar, add the salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, beets, egg,... - 41.6304
1. Wash the asparagus, snap off the tough ends and remove the scales on the vegetable with a knife or a vegetable parer. Wash again.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, tip in the washed asparagus and cook for 6-8 minuets covered till crisp... - 43.9022
1. Cut the asparagus stalks and cook to make basic poached asparagus.
2. Take a shallow glass dish and place the asparagus in it.
3. In a small jar, mix all the remaining ingredients and cover with tight-fitting lid.
4. Shake to mix well.
5. Add... - 42.9786
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.3363
Cook asparagus till just tender; drain.
Combine with lettuce, celery, and onion.
For dressing, combine salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, beets, egg, parsley, paprika, sugar, salt, dry mustard, and hot pepper sauce in screw-top jar; cover and shake... - 39.1917
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0783
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 99.4926
Cut trimmed asparagus into about one inch pieces, cook and season with salt and sugar.
Dilute vinegar with a little water and add oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. sugar and the lemon juice as well as chopped parsley.
Put the cooked and cooled asparagus into... - 24.3597
Artichoke Asparagus Salad
Place sesame seeds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° until golden. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Steam asparagus for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Place cooked spears in a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Drain artichoke hearts and reserve marinade.... - 33.2423
Caesar Shrimp And Asparagus Salad
1. Rinse asparagus. Snap woody bases from spears and discard. In a saucepan cook asparagus spears, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet cook green... - 33.6342
Asparagus And Shrimp Salad
Cut tomatoes into wedges and lemon into thin slices; set aside.
Cook fresh shrimp in large amount of boiling salted water for 1 to 3 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Prepare asparagus according to tip box below, cutting spears into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
In mixing... - 33.1437
Black Bean Asparagus Salad
In a Dutch oven, bring asparagus and water to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse in cold water; pat dry.
In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, black beans, red pepper, onion and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk... - 38.699
1. Break off tough bottom end of asparagus and peel up several inches from the bottom with sharp knife or vegetable peeler. Cook in boiling salted water in an asparagus cooker or skillet (or your own favorite method) until tender but still firm to the bite.... - 19.8906
Do not chill asparagus.
Serve at room temperature surrounded with tender hearts of Boston lettuce.
Dress with a simple oil and lemon dressing. - 22.9907
Boiled Asparagus For Salad
Wash asparagus spears thoroughly (don't scrub).
Trim off tough part but save and cook along with top part of spears as it helps to flavor.
Then boil until tender, but don't boil too fast. - 33.7359
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad
Cook asparagus or beans and cauliflower.
Pour 1/4 cup Vinaigrette Dressing over each vegetable.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Arrange the three vegetables artistically on individual serving plates or on one large platter.
Garnish with cherry... - 33.5995
Fresh Asparagus Salad Recipes By Category
Fresh Asparagus Salad Dish: