- » Fresh Asparagus
Fresh Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh asparagus recipes.
Asparagus And Poached Egg Salad
1.Toast the pecans and let them cool then crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
2.In a pan heat butter until melted then cook until lightly nutty brown.
3.Add the pecans to butter and set aside.
4.Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes then... - 114.723
Fresh Asparagus Side
Looking for an easy vegetable side dish for dinner and have a lot of asparagus, here is a recipe you can simply rely on. Check out Caitlin cooking fresh asparagus in a simple and quick way to be just ready to accompany mains in a matter of minutes. Crunchy an... - 103.044
Chilled Fresh Asparagus
1) For the dressing, in a blender, add the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, little salt and blend together on the lowest speed.
2) While blending, gradually pour in the oil.
3) When the mix starts to thicken, add the oil more quickly in a steady... - 46.8069
Fresh Asparagus Bisque
1. Cut the tough ends from asparagus and discard.
2. Wash the asparagus spears and cut into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or other large pan melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in green onion and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add potato,... - 44.0822
1. Properly wash the asparagus and discard every small trace of sand. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the tips of the stalks. Trim of the woods of the stalks in case they are woody.
2. Make 10 to 12 bundles of asparagus by using soft strings to... - 36.8447
Fresh Asparagus Victor
In a large frying pan, heat chicken broth to boiling; add asparagus, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender when pierced.
With tongs, remove asparagus to a deep bowl.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, onion, pimento, mustard, salt, and... - 33.7156
Fresh Asparagus Mimosa
1) Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
2) Wash the stalks properly.
3) Using vegetable parer, scrape skin and scales from stalks.
4) In large skillet, add salt to 1-1/2 inches water and let it boil.
5) Put asparagus spears; cover the pan... - 33.2123
Skillet Fresh Asparagus
Break or cut off tough ends of asparagus stalks.
Wash asparagus tips thoroughly with cold water; if necessary, use a brush to remove grit.
In large skillet, put cold water 1 1/2 inches deep and bring to a boil.
Add asparagus spears, cover; simmer for about 10... - 30.3423
Cut away fibrous part of asparagus stalks.
Tie together, place in a tall pot.
Add boiling water and salt.
Cover; cook over medium heat about 8 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Pour over asparagus melted butter to which a little lemon juice has been added. - 29.5997
This fresh asparagus recipe is a lightly cooked recipe of aspagus. Made by boiling and served with a topping of butter and lemon juice, the fresh asparagus recipe can be served as a side by itself or used in salads. - 26.9891
Arrange prepared asparagus spears in a flat casserole with tougher stem ends toward the outside.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 5 minutes before serving. - 20.5605
1. Wash asparagus. Grasp stalk at either end and bend in a bow shape. Stalk will break where tender part of stalk starts. Discard tough part of stalk.
2. Place spears in a flat 1 quart casserole. Add water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at... - 16.8816
Fresh Asparagus Recipes By Category
Fresh Asparagus Ingredient: