- » Fresh Apple Salad
Fresh Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh apple salad recipes.
Fresh Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Fresh Apple Salad will delight your friends and family. A must-try easy to make dish. Curious to know how This Fresh Apple Salad turned out for you. - 35.6684
Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Serve this fresh and light Pomegranate Apple Salad. It complements the spirit of the holiday by using the two fruits upon which blessings have been made. - 31.5825
Fresh Apple And Cranberry Slaw
Watch this video and learn to make a fresh and flavorful crunchy apple slaw that is sure to leave your guests asking for more! The slaw will go well with almost everything. It can even be savored alone. The taste is really great! - 122.81
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.7737
Fresh Fruit Salad
Cut fruits in bite-sized pieces.
Combine sugar, cornstarch and juice in a sauce pan.
Cook until thickened.
Cool and mix with fruits. - 26.4206
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
Fava Bean Fennel And Apple Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, fava beans, celery or fennel, onions, orange juice, vinegar, oil, oregano and orange rind; add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the bowl and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 15... - 39.0827
Apple Bulgur Salad
Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan over high heat.
Place bulgur in medium bowl; pour broth over bulgur.
Stir; let stand for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, finely chop parsley and cut apple into 2 inch cubes.
For dressing, combine remaining ingredients in small... - 33.9098
Apple And Pineapple Salad
1. Cut and remove skin from pineapple; cut fruit into small cubes.
2. Wash apples; core and cut into cubes.
3. Chop onions.
4. In a bowl, mix together onions, chives, fruit, walnuts and salad dressing.
5. Serve Apple And... - 41.8999
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 112.741
Cabbage And Apple Salad
1. Shred the cabbage finely with a sharp knife or a rotary shredder.
2. Remove the apple cores but retain the skin. Grate and treat immediately with lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. Mix the apple and cabbage and season with sea salt and pepper and sprinkle... - 35.9926
Apple And Walnut Salad
1) Quarter the apples but do not pare them. Neatly dice them and put in a bowl.
2) Add lemon juice and toss well in order to prevent discoloration.
3) Add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and stir well.
4) Mix well till the apple pieces are... - 42.3446
Golden Apple-spinach Salad
Wash and drain spinach.
Coarsely tear into salad bowl.
Thinly slice unpeeled apple; add to bowl with sunflower seeds and green onions.
Blend lemon juice, olive oil and salt; toss with salad.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 29.5009
Curried Bastmati Rice And Apple Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine rice, apple, celery, radishes, onions and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients; pour over the salad and toss to mix well. Serve at room temperature. - 30.8566
Fennel And Apple Salad
1. Prepare the fennel by cutting bulbs in half lengthwise, trimming off feathery green leaves and reserving for garnish.
2. Slice fennel very finely and place the slices in a large bowl.
3. Quarter apples, remove cores and cut apple quarters into thin... - 40.9762
Apple Lemon Salad
1. Using a very sharp knife, slice the lemons very thin. Remove the seeds and make a layer of lemon slices in a serving bowl.
2. Cut the apples twice the thickness of the lemon slices. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the lemon layer, top with apple slices,... - 23.5322
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 44.7055
Apple, Fennel, Bresaola Salad
1. In a bowl, toss fennel, apple slices, parsley, bresaola.
2. Season with lemon juice and olive oil. Toss again.
2. Serve it with some fresh watercress. - 104.053
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad was one of the greatest ways I discovered to make a salad. I still love myself for making Kidney Bean And Apple Salad. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 30.9867
Avocado Chicken Apple Salad
Avocado Chicken Apple Salad is a juicy mix of chicken and apples. This is a favorite for kids at home, guess the flavor of mayonnaise and cheese play a part in making this their favorite. Check out the recipe of the juicy Avocado Chicken Apple Salad. - 32.8028
Fennel Apple Camembert Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, orange juice, salt and pepper.Put aside.
2) Cut fennel bulbs into halves lengthwise.
3) Remove the green feathery leaves by trimming and reserve these leaves for garnish.
4) In a serving... - 45.289
Spiced Waldorf Salad
Sprinkle fresh apple with lemon juice; add spiced apple, grapes, celery, and walnuts.
Fold in mayonnaise.
Chill - 29.5276
Pork And Apple Salad
Pork lovers will sure go for this Pork And Apple Salad. Apples, pork, celery and pecan play a part in making the salad taste yummy. Check out the recipe of Pork And Apple Salad. - 27.2372
Beet And Apple Salad
1) Wash the beets, cut them from top to remove the greens.
2) While preparing the beets, do not pierce the skin as this may boils out the color of the beet. Leave then with pinkish hue..
3) In a saucepan, place prepared beets and cover with... - 45.176
Lemony Apple-bran Salad
Combine apple cubes, grape halves, celery, chopped parsley, and yogurt in a medium mixing bowl, stir well.
Cover mixture, and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 6 individual serving dishes, top with fruit mixture.
Sprinkle each serving with 1... - 28.1948
Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing
The dressing you choose is definitely what that makes the dish looks appetizeing and this Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing is just an awesome deal to try! What's more inviting is that I have used low fat yogurt making it a gilt-free salad to... - 31.8935
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. Mix the lettuce with the watercress and apple.
2. Sprinkle the walnuts over and drizzle on the walnut oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the salad before serving. - 23.3639
Avocado And Apple Salad
Place sliced avocados and apples in bowl; set aside.
Place mustard, lemon juice and oil in small bowl; season well. Using whisk, mix until thick.
Pour dressing over avocados and apples; sprinkle with parsley. Add almonds, season and toss gently. - 27.6793
Lemony Apple Bran Salad
Stir together yogurt, parsley, apples, celery and grapes.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
At serving time, stir in the cereal. - 24.2304
Minted Zucchini And Apple Salad
1) In a small bowl, soak the currants in the port for at least 2 hours or overnight. Drain thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, place zucchini and apple strips and toss by adding lemon juice.
3) Add the cheese and onions and toss well to... - 48.2317
Broccoli And Apple Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Coarsely chop broccoli into 1 1/2-inch pieces, and place in bowl with vinegar mixture.
Add apple and onion, tossing to coat. - 36.5026
Zucchini Celery And Apple Salad
Make the dressing by blending the yogurt, lemon juice and rind and mustard together.
Stir in the thyme and seasoning.
Cover and chill.
Toss the salad ingredients together.
Pour the dressing over and toss again lightly. - 39.6165
Frozen Cranberry Apple Salad
Grind cranberries, marshmallows, apples and nuts together.
Add sugar; let stand for 30 minutes.
Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture.
Place in oblong pan; freeze. - 25.8456
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad is the best pick for weekend parties. I was initially doubtful about this Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad, but had to think otherwise when I tasted the final brew. Check out the recipe of Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad. - 41.9581
Herring And Apple Salad
Mix all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 28.6699
Apple Snow Salad
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the crushed pineapple.
2) Level the syrup to 1/2 cup with water.
3) In a pan, add the sugar, salt, lemon juice, reserved syrup and eggs.
4) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until thickened. Then allow to... - 42.8009
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 107.391
Lemon Apple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Blend in sour cream.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in grated apple.
Pour into 3-cup ring mold.
Chill till set. - 29.8089
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 43.4828
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 100.12
Apple Rhubarb Mould
Cook rhubarb according to package directions.
Stir in gelatin; cook and stir over medium heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in pineapple juice and the water.
Chill till mixture is partially set.
Stir in chopped apple.
Spoon into a 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill... - 33.0015
Have you had your salad today? Eating salad almost every day may be one of the healthiest eating habits you can adopt and one of the simplest, experts say. Classic salads are timeless for a reason — they taste great! This is my take on the Waldrof Salad... - 0
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad - I tried this salad last week and it was an instant hit. The recipe is simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this stuffed apple cinnamon salad a try. - 36.929
Apple Celery Salad
Core and slice the apple (do not peel) and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over it (this keeps the apple from turning dark).
Slice the celery diagonally in large pieces and mix with the apple slices.
Add liquid sweetener and let the salad sit for one hour in... - 30.484
Apple Tuna Salad
Mix apple wedges and lemon juice.
Arrange fruits and tuna on greens.
Mix mayonnaise and orange juice and pour over top.
Makes 2 servings. - 36.3343
Apple Date Salad
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, and honey; chill.
Quarter the dates and add to the dressing together with celery, apples, and walnuts.
Spoon mixture onto a bed of lettuce and serve. - 35.0022
Apple And Celery Salad
Core and chop the apples.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the flavours.
Add salt if desired.
Spoon into a bowl lined with lettuce leaves. - 37.5859
Walnut Apple And Celery Salad
1. In a large bowl, add freshly cubed apples with lemon juice. Toss thoroughly to prevent apple from browning.
2. Take a large apple, and add hearts of palm, celery, walnuts, and finally, apples and toss well.
3. Using a blender, blend all the... - 41.9742
Hoosier Apple Salad
Arrange mixed fruits and celery in lettuce cups; decorate with cheese balls.
Serve with French dressing. - 25.5445
Evelyn's Apple Salad
Combine apples, celery, dates and nuts.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Garnish with cherries.
Salad keeps for 4 to 5 hours. - 29.4725
Cranberry Apple Salad
Dissolve gelatin and marmalade in boiling water; chill until syrupy.
Put cranberries and apples through food chopper; add to gelatin.
Chill. - 23.5536
Cinnamon Apple Salad
Heat cinnamon candies and sugar in water until melted.
Add apples; cook slowly until tender, turning frequently.
Fill with mixture of cottage cheese, raisins and a small amount of lemon juice. - 26.7901
Apple Salad Dressing
Combine ingredients; cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool. - 21.812
Gourmet Style Cranberry Apple Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice; dis solve over hot water.
Stir into cranberry sauce; cool.
Add ginger ale; mix well.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in apple, celery and nuts; chill until firm.
Serve... - 34.3083
Apple Banana Salad
1. Core the apples but do not peel them. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and put in a salad bowl. Slice bananas and add to apples.
2. Sprinkle with the nuts and toss with the mayonnaise. - 21.6124
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 45.0735
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well... - 39.513
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 32.2185
Apple Strawberry And Pecan Salad
1.Combine apples, celery, strawberries, sultanas and pecans in a bowl.
2.To make dressing, blend together mint, yoghurt and lemon juice.
Toss with apple mixture and refrigerate until required. - 34.8194
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
Apple Ball And Ham Salad exploits the flavors of apple and ham. This is quite a yummy deal and can be prepared in a jiffy. Check out the recipe of the juicy Apple Ball And Ham Salad. - 32.7978
Apple Date Salad
1. Prepare the dressing by mixing yogurt with honey and lemon juice and allow to chill till required.
2. Cut the dates into quarters. Add quartered dates, apples, walnuts and celery to the dressing and mix well.
3. Arrange the mixture... - 40.4695
Apple Fig Carrot Salad
Pour boiling water over figs; let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut into chunks using scissors.
Combine with remaining ingredients; toss with peanut butter dressing - 22.2272
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Celeriac, Apple And Walnut Salad
Cut top and bottom off celeriac bulb then cut down the sides to peel.
Using a strong good grip style potato peeler, take thick peelings off the bulb, dropping the pieces into the bowl and toss with lemon juice so it doesn’t discolour.
Add apple to the... - 31.6958
To make THE salad: Place the apples in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, then toss.
Add the celery, raisins and walnuts.
To make the dressing: Place the yogurt in a small bowl.
Add the whipped topping and gently fold in.
Then gently fold in the... - 45.0005
Diced Mixed Salad
1. Dice the apple into 1/4 inch (7mm) cubes and dress immediately with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2. Dice the rest of the ingredients to the same size, and mix thoroughly with the rest of the lemon juice and the oil.
3. Decorate with freshly chopped... - 38.3137
Apple Fig Salad
The Apple Fig Salad is a yummy treat!. This is a surprise fruit salad that I often prepare at home. Try the Apple Fig Salad at your place too, I am sure you will like it! - 29.194
Golden Apple Salad
Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to keep them from darkening.
Mix with dates and nuts.
Whip cream and fold in mayonnaise and remaining ingredients.
Combine salad with dressing just before serving. - 37.9185
Kipper And Apple Salad
1. Poach the kipper fillets for 1 minute in simmering water to cover.
2. Drain the kippers, scrape off the skin and cut the fish into bite-size pieces.
3. Place the fish in a glass or pottery dish and pour the lemon juice, oil and coriander (if using) over.... - 34.3084
Apple Snow Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to pineapple syrup to make 1/2 cup.
Combine eggs, sugar, salt, lemon juice, and syrup mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till thick.
Fold in pineapple, apple, celery, and the whipped... - 38.5436
Spinach Apple And Raisin Salad
Combine spinach, apple, raisins, and almonds in a large bowl; toss gently.
Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over spinach mixture, and toss gently. - 34.8315
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.0596
Frozen Apple Pineapple Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to make 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine eggs, sugar, salt, lemon juice and syrup water mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick.
Fold in pineapple,apples, celery and whipped cream.
Pour... - 32.0609
Apple Wild Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss.
Combine orange juice and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over rice mixture. - 37.2213
Crisp Apple And Walnut Salad With Honey Yogurt Dressing
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
TO PREPARE THE APPLES: Combine the lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
Cut the apples into... - 39.2093
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
Make balls from the apples, using melon-ball cutter or measuring teaspoon.
Sprinkle balls with lemon juice.
Combine with ham and celery.
Blend mayonnaise and cream.
Add to apple mixture and toss.
Sprinkle with blue cheese.
Trim with a star of red-skinned... - 34.1698
Apple Tuna Salad
Mix the tuna with the green peppers. Core the apples and scoop out the inside of each, leaving a 6 mm (1/4 inch) wall. Chop the scooped-out apple and add to the tuna mixture.
Combine the cottage cheese, lemon juice and seasoning and sieve or blend until... - 28.5748
Winter Cauliflower Cabbage And Apple Salad
1. Prepare cauliflower florets breaking.
2. Core the seeds of the apple and dice. Place in orange juice to prevent discoloration.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower florets, diced apples, grated carrot, shredded cabbage. Simultaneously... - 35.9408
Spicy Apple Salad
Spicy Apple Salad is apple with a twist. This is a chill and serve salad with a crunchy bite added by nuts. Try adding this Spicy Apple Salad to your dinner menu tonight. - 33.5315
Crunchy Waldorf Salad
Here is an interesting way to eat up your apples and grapes. See this wonderful video which displays a great recipe for waldorf salad that is so simple and easy to make. Amaze your family with this awesome healthy salad and enjoy! - 106.466
Crunchy Cranberry Apple Salad
Grind cranberries and apples; add sugar.
Let set for 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; freeze.
NOTE: Chilled evaporated milk may be substituted for heavy cream - 28.2553
Apple Lime Molded Salad
Apple lime molded salad is a chill and serve salad and you can confidently add this to your party menu - take my word! The flavors of fruits and whipped cream play a part in making this apple lime molded salad taste richer. Check out the recipe of this yummy... - 45.8122
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.04
Apple Salad is a neat preparation for the evening parties and is pretty easy to prepare too. This apple salad is made richer with the flavors of cinnamon candies, walnuts and cream cheese. Check out the recipe of apple salad. - 37.5734
Apple And Lettuce Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves off the heat and wash thoroughly.
Plunge the leaves into a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain the lettuce and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Tear the leaves into bite sized... - 48.4432
Watercress Endive And Apple Salad With Cider Dressing
In a bowl whisk together the cider, the vinegar, the lemon juice, the mustard, the shallot, the Worcestershire sauce, the thyme, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Let the dressing... - 32.6416
Sweet Corn And Apple Salad
The sweetness of the corn and apples and the tanginess of the tomato and lime juice make this salad a very fresh and pleasant appetizer. Mint adds to the freshness. - 0
Jellied Pecan And Apple Salad
1) In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin, sugar and salt.
2) Pour in 1/2 cup water, stir over a low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Stir in rest of the water and lemon juice, refrigerate until slightly thickened.
4) Gently fold... - 41.0002
Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix apples with lemon juice. Stir in grapes, celery, carrot, romaine, chicken and walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add to the salad, stirring to mix well. - 32.9556
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Stuffed Apple Ring Salad
Stuffed Apple Ring Salad is a crunchy and chewy treat. Rich with the flavors of apple, cream cheese and chopped nuts, this Stuffed Apple Ring Salad goes well for any occasion. - 33.6372
Apple White Cheddar And Ham Salad
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine apple juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat. Spoon salad mixture onto 4 individual salad plates. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese... - 33.5727
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714