Apple Pie Filling
- » Fresh Apple Pie Filling
Fresh Apple Pie Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh apple pie filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh apple pie filling recipes.
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Sour Cream Apple Pie filling has a Unbelievable taste.The sour cream and Sugar gives the Sour Cream Apple Pie Rousing taste. Must catch it - 32.4046
Fresh Apple Pies
These fresh apple pies are baked with a pastry crust and filled with tart apples tossed with nutmeg, cinnamob, sugar and flour. Baked in the oven, the fresh apple pie can be served with a topping of apple sauce or whipped cream. - 45.0636
Fruit Crust Pies With Apple Or Peach Filling
1) To make the American pastry, in a bowl, add the lard and water and cream with a wooden spoon.
2) In another bowl, add flour and salt and cut and mix well with a round-bladed knife.
3) Using your fingers, work the dough into a ball.
4) Wrap in waxed... - 45.6316
Home Canned Apple Pie Filling
Dissolve 1 cup sugar in 2 cups water by heating gently. Cool; add ascorbic or citric acid mixture. Peel and slice apples 1/4 inch thick into the sugar-water-acid solution. Gently boil the apples in the solution for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let the... - 20.3177
Fresh Apple Pie
Combine sugar with flour, salt, peel, lemon juice, nutmeg and cinnamon (amount of sugar depends on tartness of apples).
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place half of apples in pastry-lined pie plate; sprinkle with half of sugar mixture.
Top with rest of apples,... - 41.7369
Fresh Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir in apples. Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until filling begins to... - 32.0845
Sour Cream Apple Pie With Cinnamon
Sour Cream Apple Pie has a Ostentatious taste.The brown sugar gives the Sour Cream Apple Pie Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 30.2273
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 48.2747
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 49.1785
Fruit Deluxe Pie Filling
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Stir and bring to a boil, then simmer for 35 to 40 minutes over a low heat, until the mixture is thickened.
3) In 4 sterilized quart jars, pour the pie filling and seal the jars as... - 38.7662
Easy Apple Pie Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Run a knife through pie filling to coarsely chop apples.
Place 1 tablespoon of the pie filling in center of a bread slice.
Top with another bread slice.
Repeat until all filling is used.
Use 3-inch Cut-N-Seal to cut and seal... - 37.8823
Marge's Deep Dish Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Press a piece of aluminum foil directly on top of the dough (covering the bottom and sides of dough) and fill with pie weights... - 48.5898
Lumber Camp Apple Pie
Butter the pie plate generously with the 1 tsp butter.
Fill evenly with apple slices to a level slightly higher than the rim.
Combine brown sugar, salt, cornstarch, and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over the apples, probe gently to distribute through the top layers of the... - 46.899
Perfect Apple Pie
Perfect Apple Pie is a very interesting pie recipe. Most of my friends and almost all of my neighbors describe this Perfect Apple Pie recipe of mine as a Goldie-oldie. Best when made with sweet baking apples! - 36.181
Delicious Apple Pie
Apple pie is a delicious cold-weather dessert that is a must for all holiday table. Very few things in life can match the simplicity and sumptuous of apple pie. This video instructs you how to make tasty apple pie at home in a few simple steps. - 88.1555
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 105.216
Eight Cup High Apple Pie
To make crust: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook until light nutty brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Do not burn.
Pour the butter into a pie plate.
Add oil and 1 cup flour; blend with a fork until smooth.
Freeze 30 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.6911
Fruit Filling For Deep Dish Pie
Grind all ingredients together.
Turn into deep oven dish lined with pie shell.
Bake with meringue or serve with topping of yoghurt. - 21.3763
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 48.9134
Apple Raisin Walnut Pie
1. Prepare pastry and press evenly in 10-inch pie plate. Flute edges with fork.
2. Blend the arrowroot with the apple juice in a large saucepan.
3. Add apples, spices, salt, lemon juice, honey, raisins, and walnuts.
4. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring... - 40.4435
Apple And Cranberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash and hull the cranberries, discarding soft ones.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. In a small cup, blend... - 45.6168
Fresh Fruit Pizza Pie
Crust: Divide dough in half.
Pat or roll dough into greased 2 pizza-type pans.
Bake at 350Â° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Filling: Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together.
Mix in Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Decorate... - 44.2534
Blue-ribbon Apple Pie
1. To prepare crust, lightly spoon 2 cups flour into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt,- cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add vinegar and ice... - 37.6474
Cranberry Apple Pie With Soft Ginger Snap Crust
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until gingersnaps are finely ground.
Press gingersnap mixture onto bottom and up side of 8-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes; cool.
Chop apples in food processor.
Add... - 43.2472
Fresh Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie mix, and salt.
3. In a food processor, blend eggs, shortening or oil, apple and milk using crumb blade for about 10 seconds until the... - 42.639
1. Mix the lemon juice and 1/2 teacup of water.
2. Peel, core and slice the apples and add the lemon juice and water.
3. Add the sugar and cook until pulpy and all the water evaporates.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Divide the pastry dough into... - 41.6094
Old Fashioned Bottom Crust Apple Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) Take the bowl of a food processor, and add butter and the dry ingredients. Whisk till the mixture looks like a coarse meal.
3) In a bowl, pour in iced water slowly till the dough pulls away from the... - 47.6308
Perfect Apple Pie
The perfect apple pie is made with fresh tart apples. Spiced and flavored with delightful cinnamon and nutmeg, the apple pie has a simple recipe that can be easily baked up. this apple pie recipe uses no eggs and is totally vegetarian. - 35.303
Peach Apple Pie
Apples & Peaches make a delicious combination. Try this Peach Apple pie recipe by mixing the fruits in with butter,sugar & flour.Serve with French vanilla ice cream & a dash of cinnamon sprinkle.Enjoy!! - 45.2785
Country Apple Rhubarb Pie
1. For crust, prepare dough. Roll and press bottom crust into 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. For filling, combine apples and rhubarb in large bowl. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, 1... - 38.4987
Cranberry Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together flour and salt; cut and add shortening and mix until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Add cheese and stir to mix.
4. Gradually sprinkle water and... - 47.6106
Spiced Blueberry And Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix the sugar, flour, and spices until blended.
Stir in the apples and blueberries.
Divide the pastry dough in half, roll out the bottom crust, and fit it into a 9-inch pie pan.
Spoon in the fruit filling.
Roll out the top crust... - 46.0118
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 47.4762
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix sugar and flour.
In pastry-lined pie pan, alternate layers of apples, cranberries and sugar mixture, beginning and ending with apples; dot with butter.
Repeat for second pie.
Cover with top crusts which have slits cut... - 41.1539
Fresh Uncooked Applesauce
1. Fill a large vessel with 3 cups cold water. Add lemon juice to the water.
2. Peel and core and thinly slice the apples into the cold water.
3. Allow the apples to soak in the water for 15 minutes, to prevent them from browning.
4.... - 39.8365
Apple Custard Pie With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held like scissors, to cut in the vegetable oil... - 47.3859
Apple Carrot Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the margarine into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of cold water and... - 42.6883
Pork Chops With Apples & Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a baking dish.
Put apples on bottom of baking dish.
Brown pork chops and lay on top of apples.
Prepare one package of stovetop stuffing according to directions.
Place stuffing on top of pork chops.
Bake for 30 minutes. - 26.7186
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 48.3596
Frozen Apple Ice Milk Pie
Line bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with chocolate wafers, cutting cookies where necessary to fill in spaces.
Toss apples with creme de menthe in a large bowl; blend in softened ice milk, mixing well.
Spoon into prepared pie shell; freeze until firm... - 34.0074
Vermont Apple Pie
1. In medium bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, Cheddar, and salt. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in shortening and 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle in ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly... - 40.8348
Apple Raisin Pie
Blend sugar, flour, and salt; stir in water and raisins.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
Pare apples and slice thin; add to raisin mixture along with rum.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry; fill with... - 42.4427
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch style pie prepared with the goodness of fresh apples. - 121.94
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 93.9835
Mexican Apple Pie
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Process briefly to blend.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the work bowl.
With several quick, short pulses, blend in the butter until the mixture resembles the texture of coarse... - 45.3014
Making Apple Pie
Can't think of an easier yet yummier dessert to impress the guests dropping in for dinner tonight? Worry not! Watch this simple short video to learn how to make apple pies in a matter of minutes and with the simplest of ingredients at hand. You can never go... - 96.1303
Make and bake as Fresh Apple Pie or Trellis Pie.
For filling, slip grapes out of skins; save skins.
Cook pulp until seeds loosen; press through coarse sieve.
Mix sieved pulp, skins, sugar, lemon juice, orange rind, and tapioca.
Let stand 5 min. before using. - 32.2714
Apple-Lemon Tart are great as a snack or a dessert anytime of the day. Apple-Lemon Tart sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Too good to be missed! - 44.0731
Pear-tree Mince Pie
Pear tree mince pie is a heavy and filling pie made with a medley of fruits and dried fruits. Filled with apples, pears, raisins and almonds, the pear tree mince pie can be served with hot fruit syrup or cream. - 40.6826
Deep-dish Fruit Pie
Combine sugar, tapioca, grated rind and salt.
Grease baking dish or casserole 7 inches in diameter.
Turn in prepared fruit, and stir in sugar mixture until well distributed.
Add water or lemon juice if necessary.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Roll out pastry... - 39.8253
Pineapple pie is a delicious and fruity pie made with a hint of lemon juice. Set in a plain pastry shell, the pineapple pie is a sweet dessert pie and can be served with pineapple sauce and makes a great party dessert too! - 30.4662
Brandied Blackberry Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry; refrigerate.
Place the blackberries in a large bowl.
Squeeze lemon juice over berries; sprinkle with sugar and brandy.
In a small bowl, drizzle breadcrumbs with melted butter; toss to coat.
Let stand for about 5... - 37.8383
Rich Blueberry Bumbleberry Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly.
Whisk egg, vinegar and water; sprinkle over dry ingredients and toss.
If needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Divide into four balls.
Cover... - 47.2299
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 42.8496
Crumble Berry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate on box for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in 1 egg at a time until well... - 47.6617
Pumpkin Pie? Were you looking for something healthy and tasty. Then Pumpkin Pie is the dish for you. I served this last week for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the Summertime Apple Pie for yourself! - 50.0072
Easy Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Rinse the apples and take out the core from the center. Keep the apples whole. Around the center of the apple, run the tip of the knife blade and cut the skin. In a small baking or pie... - 35.5779
Old Fashioned Fruit Pie
1 Peel the apples and pears;coar them and slice thickly.
2 Add a little lemon juice to water and soak the fruits in it.
3 Prepare the pastry using your favourite recipe and line a 9-inch pie dish with it.
4 In a bowl,combine brown sugar,... - 47.9613
Harvest Moon Fruit Pie
This Harvest Moon Fruit Pie is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as a dessert, the Harvest Moon Fruit Pie is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 35.6235
Cranberry Raisin Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 400°.
2) Take a rolling pin and roll out the pastry dough into 1/8 inch thickness over a floured surface before taking a 9 inch pie plate and fitting it in.
3) Take a bowl and add cranberries,... - 45.0014
Harvest Moon Fruit Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle mixture with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, while... - 48.6157
Fruit Custard Pie
Sieve flour, custard powder, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than... - 46.4939
Apple Crisp With Cranberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round pie dish with extra virgin coconut oil.
Spread the apple-cranberry filling in the prepared baking dish. Scatter the topping over the filling. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until apples and cranberries... - 94.7179
Coconut Apple Squares
Cream first 3 ingredients.
Sift together flour and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add coconut; mix.
Pat half in greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over first layer; pat remaining coconut mixture atop.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes - 36.2347
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling, but in Step 1, add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar along with flour.
2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt; cook,... - 39.7795
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
Apple Cranberry Tart
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Place 1 prepared crust in bottom and up sides of pan; trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Heat cookie sheet in oven for 10... - 41.484
Cranberry Apple Sweet Potatoes
1 In a large covered saucepan cook fresh sweet potatoes (if using) in enough boiling salted water to cover about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Spread pie filling in a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange sweet potatoes on top of pie... - 26.0115
Apple Brandy Pudding
Preheat oven to 300°.
Using entire 2 Tablespoons of butter, grease a casserole that measures 8" round by 3" deep.
Into the greased casserole, place alternate layers of cake crumbs and pie filling, beginning and ending with cake crumbs.
Pour brandy and water... - 33.3529
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 38.0235
Raised Pork Pie
Feast on this yummy Raised Pork Pie at any occasion ! This is the most delicious Pork Pie dishes you can count on! Can you suggest some great accompaniments for the Raised Pork Pie, once you try them? I like it with spicy sauces anyways! - 41.5618
Swedish Fruit Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Mix sugar, flour, salt, and spices; stir into first mixture.
Roll out half of pastry 1/8 inch thick and use to line deep pie pan.
Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
Roll out rest of pastry, cover pie, and crimp... - 45.3823
Harvest Tart has a Different taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Harvest Tart Sizzling taste. - 44.3456
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.7334
Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
Cut in margarine until it looks like coarse meal.
Add milk and egg yolks and mix until barely blended.
Divide dough in half and put 1/2 in the bottom of 12 x 16 inch pan.
Using a rolling pin or smooth cup, push the dough... - 35.0251
1. Skin the liver.
2. Coarsely mince liver, bacon and onion in a food processor.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 6 inch pastry cutters or saucers to cut out the pastry bases.
4.... - 45.8981
Mincemeat Flan De Luxe
1) Grease the flan ring and dust with flour.
2) Place on a baking sheet.
3) Heat oven at 375° For Mark 5.
4) For the pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
5) Add in the butter and lard and rub in fats till the mix resembles... - 45.4804
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 45.4309
Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Roll the remaining dough into a rectangle 1 inch larger than the pan.
Fold in half and then in fourths.
Carefully lay it on top of the pie in one corner.
Unfold so that is covers the filling and pan.
Pinch the top and bottom crusts together and flute the... - 33.4234
Homemade Cherry Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the extracts and margarine.
3) Add the sugar. Beat well.
4) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5) Add the flour and mix well.
6) Over a cookie sheet, spread about 2/3rd of... - 46.4199
Sunny Squash Combo
1. With a sharp knife, halve the squashes and scoop out the seeds and fibers.
2. Peel and dice into 2-inch pieces.
3. Grease a 2 quart baking casserole with butter or oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Place the squash cubes in... - 38.6407
Easy Fruit Salad
Combine pie filling, fruit cocktail, pineapple, oranges, apples and grapes.
Add marshmallows, banana and nuts.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving. - 29.9906
English Fruit Pudding
Sift flour with baking powder and the salt into a bowl.
With a fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in ice water, a tablespoon at a time, to make a dough that holds together in a ball.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board and roll... - 41.9923
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble
Surprising people with fresh spring or summer fruits can be easy with this intuitive recipe. Check out chef Tamra Davis making the strawberry and rhubarb crumble using the fruits fresh in simple and easy steps. Right for Southern dinners! - 111.094
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious pumpkin recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 40.0147
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together pie filling, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and 2 tablespoons water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 45.8268
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.7002
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 40.0075
Pear Flan Aux Amandes
1. Poach the pears in the water with the honey and cloves in a medium-size saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pears are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the pears in the poaching liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
3.... - 42.0662
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Grease bottoms only of about 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat egg; stir in milk, nuts, oil and honey.
Stir in remaining ingredients all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
Fill muffin cups about... - 38.899
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115