- » Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves
Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves recipes.
Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves
Place all ingredients in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until mixture is as thick as jam.
Cool completely, cover, and refrigerate. - 23.5842
You May Also Like!
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 47.4659
Pears Au Gratin
Overlap pear slices in layers in buttered 10 x 6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Heat preserves and put through sieve; add wine and pour over pears.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs and dot with butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 20 to 25 minutes or till pears are done... - 23.1579
Dried Fruit Compote
Combine fruit with water to cover in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is very soft.
Puree the fruit with some of the cooking liquid.
Taste and add up to 1 tablespoon corn syrup or sugar per cup of... - 22.9384
Pear Buttermilk Scones
1 In a large mixing bowl stir together flour; sugar; baking powder; baking soda; salt; and cardamom, nutmeg, or allspice. Using a pastry
blender, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
2... - 34.3689
Pear, Apple, And Cherry Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Place flour,... - 40.6117
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 36.7012
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 45.7884
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) Coat the cubes of meat with seasoned flour, tossing them well.
3) Grease the browning dish with... - 45.6496