- » Fresh Albacore Tuna
Fresh Albacore Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh albacore tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh albacore tuna recipes.
Fresh Albacore Saute Amandine
Coat fish with flour.
Melt butter in skillet.
Brown fish on one side over medium heat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Carefully turn steaks with a pancake turner.
Add almonds and parsley.
Brown fish on other side.
If necessary to prevent sticking, add... - 31.0805
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Break albacore into large pieces.
Cover with slices of onion, green pepper, and orange.
Combine other ingredients and pour over fish.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Garnish with greens. - 30.7707
Albacore Salad Puttanesca With Garlic Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine chilled pasta, tomatoes, olives and 1 cup Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing.
2. Serve immediately after tossing tuna and basil leaves with the pasta mixture. - 31.5101
Put broccoli in shallow baking dish.
Drain oil from fish into saucepan.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk and cook until thickened, stirring.
Remove from heat and add cheese and lemon juice.
Break tuna into chunks and arrange over broccoli.
Cover with cheese... - 35.1593
Vegetable Panzanella With Tuna
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 6 ingredients, stir with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, combine cucumber, zucchini, red bell pepper, olives, red onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomatoes, and tuna in a large bowl. Add bread. Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss... - 30.1648
Gourmet Tuna Casserole
Cook egg noodles in 3 quarts rapidly boiling water and 2 T.salt for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, break tuna up with a fork.
Saute mushrooms in butter in a heavy skillet until tender.
Add to tuna.
In the frying pan, combine the remaining ingredients,... - 45.0702
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Tuna Elbow Macaroni Noodle Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, MELT margarine in large deep skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3... - 43.5249
Ahi Tuna Burritos
1. Chop the cilantro.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon. As the fish begins to... - 36.008
Tuna Cheese Souffles
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a blender or food processor container combine tuna, parsley, onion, mayonnaise, olives, lemon juice and pepper.
Process until smooth.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold gently into tuna mixture.
Cut bread... - 40.2941
Tuna With Mint Mango Chutney
Combine chopped mint, orange juice, lime juice, ginger, and chile to taste in a large bowl.
Pour about a third of the mint mixture into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to bag... - 39.8768
1. In a bowl, combine a quarter cup of green onions, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, albacore tuna, oregano, pepper, olive oil and red pepper; stir them all well to blend
2. Divide this mixture between muffin halves and sprinkle cheese evenly
3. Place... - 37.7831
Tuna Melt With Cheese
Would you love to replicate Tuna melt as similar to a New Jersey restaurant style? With Keith Snow you can perfect the art of making one as close to it. One of the classic filling for sandwich, you can make your delicious Tuna Melt with this fast and easy... - 101.524
1. Chop the green onions. Keep in a bowl.
2. Spray cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
4. In a bowl take albacore tuna, add in green onions, Vidalia onion mustard, celery salt and mix well.... - 94.2348
Combine 1/4 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions. - 29.4523
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and oregano.
In a cup, combine the mayonnaise, egg and ketchup.
Pour over the tuna and mix well.
Form into 4 patties.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the patties in the... - 41.7693
1) Combine together the tuna, what germ, scallions, parsley and oregano in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the mayonnaise, ketchup and egg in a cup and pour the mixture all over the tuna. Mix well.
3) Form the mixture into 4 patties.
4) Place a... - 36.4158
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place noodles in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Flake tuna, and sprinkle evenly over noodles.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, bell... - 35.1915
1) Drain the excess water from tuna.
2) Follow package directions to cook pasta until al dente and drain, when done.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and flake tuna into chunks.
4) Mix in oil, lemon juice, parsley, pepper and salt... - 36.6805
Tuna Pasta Primavera Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs. Chill several hours. If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce. Garnish with... - 31.8554
Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad
I took the idea of using an apple and honey from a similar recipe on tropicahnah's page. I used a cayene chili pepper in my preparation but that might be too hot for others. - 27.3428
West Coast Tuna Wrap
This Westcoast style wrap is ideal for lunch, either at home or to take with you on a walk by the seashore or a day at the lake. Perfect fresh and crisp alternative to a boring tuna sandwich. - 37.9936
Tuna Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
MELT margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4... - 44.7264
Tuna Fettuccine Pasta Salad
Cook and drain fettuccine using package directions.
In a large bowl combine fettuccine, tuna, water chestnuts, green onions and celery.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic and parsley; mix well.
Add to tuna mixture; toss... - 38.9973
Italian White Bean & Tuna Salad
Sort and rinse beans; place in a medium saucepan.
Add cold water to cover.
Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, uncovered; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let beans soak 1 hour.
Discard soaking water; rinse beans under cold running water.
In... - 42.0686
Tuna Loin With Basil And Cucumbers
In a food processor or blender, whirl basil, oil, vinegar, cheese, garlic, and pepper until smooth.
Pour about two-thirds of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag; set aside remaining marinade in a large bowl.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to... - 41.7336
Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Slowly add olive oil, blending thoroughly Season to taste with pepper - 29.7662
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 31.7224
California Thai Stir Fry
Place the tuna or salmon in a bowl. Then place the frozen veggies in a separate bowl, but rinse off and drain. Pour the veggies in the wok and turn on the fire to a medium heat. Add about 2 tablespoons or so of thai peanut sauce to the veggies and mix. ... - 24.5771
Spaghetti Salsa Verde
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process basil, parsley and garlic until finely chopped.
Add anchovies, 1/2 cup oil, butter or margarine, lemon juice and pepper.
Puree to a smooth paste.
Finely flake tuna into a large bowl.
Gently... - 43.5385
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 45.6016
Grilled Goat Cheese And Seafood Salad With Mango Lime Dressing
This recipe for a grilled goat cheese and seafood salad makes for a great and refreshing lunch for a summer party. Dressed with a mango lime dressing, this salad as a light yet flavorful taste with the sublteness of goat cheese. Garnished with fresh parley,... - 36.2561
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
Layered Nicoise Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dijonnaise; set aside.
Flake tuna into a small bowl.
Toss with 1/3 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Thinly slice potatoes; place in a shallow dish.
Pour 1/2 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise over potatoes.
Cover;... - 43.2294
Purple Potato Salad Nicoise
My kids love this Purple Potato Salad Nicoise. You will adore this Purple Potato Salad Nicoise recipe. Try it today! - 31.2864
Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Chop egg whites and yolks separately.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, and saute until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Add chopped... - 43.81
Starkist Vegetable Gazpacho
Preheat broiler. Brush onion quarters, zucchini halves, squash halves and whole peppers with dressing; reserve remaining dressing. Broil 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are roasted and pepper skins blister and turn black. Remove from... - 33.5486
Salad Nicoise is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. The effortlessly prepared Salad Nicoise is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.8047
Potato Salad Nicoise
Rinse and drain lettuce.
Refrigerate until crisp.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook potatoes in water to cover until tender; drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl place potatoes.
In a saucepan or steamer steam green beans until... - 46.6948
If you're using fresh salmon, freeze for at least 7 days at 0°F before curing to destroy any dangerous parasites.
If you buy frozen (or frozen and thawed) salmon, this step isn't necessary.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and rub with oil.
Mix sugar, salt, and crushed... - 42.6667
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.8072
For dressing, shake together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, chives, and parsley; chill.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water 20 minutes, or until tender; cool immediately under cold water; peel and slice.
Pour over just enough dressing to coat slices,... - 43.0598
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 49.2239
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178