- » French Vegetable Salad
French Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french vegetable salad recipes.
French Bistro Salad
This is an amazing video for a fantastic French Bistro Salad. This recipe is easily adaptable and great for those looking forward to loose their weight. The chef makes this quintessential salad with bright, crisp greens , tangy vinaigrettes and sweet... - 145.642
Halibut En Papillote With Faro Salad, Vegetable Medley
Cooking in parchment is a great way to serve healthy food that looks great and tastes great. Corn, tomatoes, leeks, Farro and tomato serve as a nest for this steamed Halibut. This video shows the proper method for cooking "en papillote" - 120.408
Classic French Salad Nicoise
Wondering how to prepare the authentic Salad Nicoise? You have hit the correct page. Chef Tse shares her personal recipe for Classic French Salad Nicoise right here. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 117.884
Potato And Vegetables Salad
For all of you, who are hard-core potato lovers, here is something exciting. You must have tried basic potato salad, but this one is little different as it adds other vegetables like carrot, pepper etc. Watch the video to see, how easy this recipe is. Even if... - 117.37
Vegetable Quiche With Pasta Salad
Sometimes a great brunch serves whole day. Here is nice, healthy and quick quiche dish with some pasta salad. Watch the video for the recipe and ingredient details. - 105.196
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 100.101
Easy French Salad Dressing
A fine dressing makes even the most boring salad taste good. Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how you can make French salad dressing like a pro using a handful of ingredients. The dressing is good enough to get you licking your plates and fingers. Add some to... - 56.6573
French Vegetable Salad
Are you looking for a French Vegetable Salad recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. The key ingredient here is Vegetable. Try your hand at this recipe of French Vegetable... - 51.5493
Salade doloise is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is a french cuisine delicacy. Get all set to serve salade doloise as a side dish today. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this recipe, try it as well. - 49.9418
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 48.9062
Vegetable Salad Provencale
1) Wash peppers. Halve them, discard the ribs and seeds.
2) Slit lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips and again cut the strips into 1-inch-long pieces.
3) Clean summer squash. Make round slices around 1/4 inch thick.
4) In a large... - 48.8098
Here's a traditional French salad nicoise recipe, exclusively for you. This salad makes an excellent side dish for most meals. The layers of ingredients impart a great blend of flavors to this dish. Just try this salad nicoise recipe and see how you get... - 47.9273
Green Beans Salad Nicoise
1. To prepare the green beans wash them and if desired, remove ends and strings.
2. In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven cook the green beans and potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
3. Then drain and... - 46.7139
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.3476
Salad Nicoise With French Beans
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad... - 46.0097
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.8221
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 45.5818
1.Cut the onions finely and remove the tomato skin.
2.Dice aubergines in 1/2 inch pieces and put in colander with sprinkling of salt.
3.Dice the peppers after seeding.
4.Make 1/4 inch slices ofcougrettes.
5.In a pan, heat the oil and... - 45.5816
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.8732
1) If using celeriac, peel and then cut into thin strips. Blanch the strips in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes.
2) In case of celery stalks, pull out the strings and finely chop them.
3) Into a bowl, add in the celeriac or celery, thinly sliced... - 44.6259
Courgette Salad With Lemon And Thyme
1) Prepare the dessing first. In a screw-top jar, put all the dressing ingredients and tightly close the lid. Shake well to combine.
2) Cut the courgettes, crossways, in half and with a sharp knife, cut both ends off each piece of courgette to a point.... - 43.8363
Fish And Vegetable Salad
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and... - 43.7759
1) Inside a large salad bowl, apply the bruised garlic clove, line with the lettuce leaves and place the coarsely chopped lettuce leaves at the bottom.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the celery, cucumber, French beans and artichoke hearts together. Then... - 43.2118
Provencale Pepper And Tomato Salad
1. In a saute pan, add 3 tablespoons oil along with salt, pepper and peppers.
2. Cook over medim flame for about 3 minutes. Stir well to coat the peppers with oil.
3. Cover and cook the peppers over low flame for about 10 more minutes until they turn... - 42.9791
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 42.8001
Jardiniere Platter Of Vegetables
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender.
2. Peel and slice into neat rounds.
3. Cook green peas in boiling salted water till tender.
4. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
5. Blanch carrots for 4-5 minutes and French beans and mushrooms for 3-4... - 42.7946
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 41.3387
1. In a large wooden serving bowl keep lettuce.
2.Rub the bowl with cut garlic clove to get a light flavor.
3. In another bowl add remaining ingredients for salad dressing and mix well.
4. Pour dressing over lettuce.
5. Toss to coat the leaves... - 41.2946
Spring Vegetable Salad Nicoise
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Lift out potatoes with slotted spoon and cool quickly under cold running water and drain.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cook beans, covered, in the boiling... - 41.0142
Classic Salad Nicoise
1. Rub round the salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic.
2. Shred the lettuce, divide the spears of chicory and put into the salad bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber and eggs.
3. Drain excess oil from the fish, divide into 4 portions and put on top of the... - 40.7385
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.3928
Tarty Style Ratatouille
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the bread.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the vegetables are soft.
3) Serve over the pita bread or the sourdough bread wedges and on a nice dish. - 40.2201
Macedoine De Legumes
1. In a pan of cold salted water, add carrot and turnip, parsnip or celeriac. Cover and boil the mixture.
2. Simmer until tender, for about10-12 minutes and then drain.
3. In a separate pan of boiling salted water, cook peas and green beans until... - 40.1742
1. Place the onion rings in a bowl. Sprinkle with the caster sugar and vinegar and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. If the anchovies are very salty, soak them in the milk for 10-15 minutes, then drain on paper towels.
3. Place the endive in a bowl.... - 40.0774
French Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes, with jackets on, till tender; peel them quickly and put them in a bowl.
Dive into them with a couple of big forks, stabbing and pulling crosswise until they are all broken up coarse and grainy.
Give them our special family French dressing... - 39.9265
French Caesar Salad
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; place cubes on a baking sheet.
Coat cubes on all sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
Broil 3 inches from heat until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Combine lettuce and cheese in a large... - 39.658
Mixed Vegetable Salad With French Dressing
Steam the cauliflower, carrots, parsnip or turnips.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs.
Dice the carrots, parsnip or turnip, and beetroot, or cut into neat rounds with a cutter.
Rinse and drain the peas.
Mix all trimmings and uneven pieces of vegetable... - 39.0621
French Style Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, let stand for about 10 minutes, and cut into 3/8-inch slices.
Place potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add parsley and onion.
Blend together mustard,... - 39.0046
White Bean Salad With Lemon And Cumin
Place beans in large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Let beans soak overnight.
Place in heavy large saucepan.
Add bay leaves and enough cold water to cover by 2 inches; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30... - 38.7892
French Green Salad
1) Take the lettuce and arugula to wash thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
2) Discard the center stalk from lettuce leaves and break them in bite size pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine lettuce and arugula.
4) Drizzle oil to toss the... - 38.693
French Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
French Vegetable Salad Dish: