- » French Vegetable Salad
French Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french vegetable salad recipes.
Classic French Salad Nicoise
Wondering how to prepare the authentic Salad Nicoise? You have hit the correct page. Chef Tse shares her personal recipe for Classic French Salad Nicoise right here. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 116.198
Potato And Vegetables Salad
For all of you, who are hard-core potato lovers, here is something exciting. You must have tried basic potato salad, but this one is little different as it adds other vegetables like carrot, pepper etc. Watch the video to see, how easy this recipe is. Even if... - 115.735
French Bistro Salad
This is an amazing video for a fantastic French Bistro Salad. This recipe is easily adaptable and great for those looking forward to loose their weight. The chef makes this quintessential salad with bright, crisp greens , tangy vinaigrettes and sweet... - 112.054
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 98.4783
Easy French Salad Dressing
A fine dressing makes even the most boring salad taste good. Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how you can make French salad dressing like a pro using a handful of ingredients. The dressing is good enough to get you licking your plates and fingers. Add some to... - 54.9589
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
French Vegetable Salad
Are you looking for a French Vegetable Salad recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. The key ingredient here is Vegetable. Try your hand at this recipe of French Vegetable... - 50.7925
Salade doloise is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is a french cuisine delicacy. Get all set to serve salade doloise as a side dish today. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this recipe, try it as well. - 48.9893
French Green Salad
1) In a plastic bag, place cleaned and dried greens in plastic bag, or wrap in plastic film.
2) Place the lettuce bag in refrigerator until crisp and cold, for several hours.
3) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
4) When... - 47.3878
Green Beans Salad Nicoise
1. To prepare the green beans wash them and if desired, remove ends and strings.
2. In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven cook the green beans and potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
3. Then drain and... - 47.1337
Here's a traditional French salad nicoise recipe, exclusively for you. This salad makes an excellent side dish for most meals. The layers of ingredients impart a great blend of flavors to this dish. Just try this salad nicoise recipe and see how you get... - 46.9724
1.Cut the onions finely and remove the tomato skin.
2.Dice aubergines in 1/2 inch pieces and put in colander with sprinkling of salt.
3.Dice the peppers after seeding.
4.Make 1/4 inch slices ofcougrettes.
5.In a pan, heat the oil and... - 46.8928
Vegetable Salad Provencale
1) Wash peppers. Halve them, discard the ribs and seeds.
2) Slit lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips and again cut the strips into 1-inch-long pieces.
3) Clean summer squash. Make round slices around 1/4 inch thick.
4) In a large... - 46.4939
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.1638
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 46.0295
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.9813
1) If using celeriac, peel and then cut into thin strips. Blanch the strips in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes.
2) In case of celery stalks, pull out the strings and finely chop them.
3) Into a bowl, add in the celeriac or celery, thinly sliced... - 44.589
Jardiniere Platter Of Vegetables
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender.
2. Peel and slice into neat rounds.
3. Cook green peas in boiling salted water till tender.
4. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
5. Blanch carrots for 4-5 minutes and French beans and mushrooms for 3-4... - 44.5731
Spring Vegetable Salad Nicoise
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Lift out potatoes with slotted spoon and cool quickly under cold running water and drain.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cook beans, covered, in the boiling... - 44.4083
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.3982
Salad Nicoise With French Beans
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad... - 44.3615
1) Inside a large salad bowl, apply the bruised garlic clove, line with the lettuce leaves and place the coarsely chopped lettuce leaves at the bottom.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the celery, cucumber, French beans and artichoke hearts together. Then... - 44.067
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.8072
Provencale Pepper And Tomato Salad
1. In a saute pan, add 3 tablespoons oil along with salt, pepper and peppers.
2. Cook over medim flame for about 3 minutes. Stir well to coat the peppers with oil.
3. Cover and cook the peppers over low flame for about 10 more minutes until they turn... - 43.5712
Fish And Vegetable Salad
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and... - 43.2796
Courgette Salad With Lemon And Thyme
1) Prepare the dessing first. In a screw-top jar, put all the dressing ingredients and tightly close the lid. Shake well to combine.
2) Cut the courgettes, crossways, in half and with a sharp knife, cut both ends off each piece of courgette to a point.... - 43.2564
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
French Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes, with jackets on, till tender; peel them quickly and put them in a bowl.
Dive into them with a couple of big forks, stabbing and pulling crosswise until they are all broken up coarse and grainy.
Give them our special family French dressing... - 42.1915
French Caesar Salad
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; place cubes on a baking sheet.
Coat cubes on all sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
Broil 3 inches from heat until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Combine lettuce and cheese in a large... - 41.7381
1. In a large wooden serving bowl keep lettuce.
2.Rub the bowl with cut garlic clove to get a light flavor.
3. In another bowl add remaining ingredients for salad dressing and mix well.
4. Pour dressing over lettuce.
5. Toss to coat the leaves... - 41.2335
French Style Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, let stand for about 10 minutes, and cut into 3/8-inch slices.
Place potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add parsley and onion.
Blend together mustard,... - 40.8869
Mixed Vegetable Salad With French Dressing
Steam the cauliflower, carrots, parsnip or turnips.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs.
Dice the carrots, parsnip or turnip, and beetroot, or cut into neat rounds with a cutter.
Rinse and drain the peas.
Mix all trimmings and uneven pieces of vegetable... - 40.761
White Bean Salad With Lemon And Cumin
Place beans in large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Let beans soak overnight.
Place in heavy large saucepan.
Add bay leaves and enough cold water to cover by 2 inches; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30... - 40.6928
Macedoine De Legumes
1. In a pan of cold salted water, add carrot and turnip, parsnip or celeriac. Cover and boil the mixture.
2. Simmer until tender, for about10-12 minutes and then drain.
3. In a separate pan of boiling salted water, cook peas and green beans until... - 40.3386
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.2472
Simple Potato Salad Nicoise
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding the beans 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Drain and refresh under cold, running water.
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl or serving dish.
Toss together the... - 39.4829
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the bread.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the vegetables are soft.
3) Serve over the pita bread or the sourdough bread wedges and on a nice dish. - 38.861
Classic Salad Nicoise
1. Rub round the salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic.
2. Shred the lettuce, divide the spears of chicory and put into the salad bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber and eggs.
3. Drain excess oil from the fish, divide into 4 portions and put on top of the... - 38.8444
French Green Salad
1) Take the lettuce and arugula to wash thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
2) Discard the center stalk from lettuce leaves and break them in bite size pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine lettuce and arugula.
4) Drizzle oil to toss the... - 38.6406
1. Place the onion rings in a bowl. Sprinkle with the caster sugar and vinegar and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. If the anchovies are very salty, soak them in the milk for 10-15 minutes, then drain on paper towels.
3. Place the endive in a bowl.... - 38.0731
Place the first 5 ingredients in small amounts in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Empty into a heavy kettle.
Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to a rapid boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25... - 37.8162
This Salad Nicose tastes unique ! Try this delicious platter of mixed vegetables, seafood and egg for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 37.7881
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the lettuce hearts, watercress, celery, French dressing and egg yolks.
Using two large forks or spoons, toss the ingredients until they are well mixed.
Transfer the lettuce mixture to a glass serving dish.
In a small... - 37.7246
Watercress Endive Salad
Watercress Endive Salad is a delicious easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Watercress Endive Salad dish. - 37.4453
Quick Salad Nicoise
Line a serving bowl with the lettuce.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the artichoke hearts, tuna and anchovy fillets and arrange in the prepared bowl, together with the remaining salad ingredients.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and... - 37.2677
French Potato And Bean Salad
Toss the beans and potatoes separately with French dressing, and let them marinate several hours in the refrigerator.
On a lettuce-lined platter arrange a circle of tomato slices around the outside edge.
Spread the beans inside the tomatoes and... - 36.8889
Cucumber Salad Nicoise
1. Rub the inside of a large salad bowl with the bruised garlic, then line the bowl with lettuce leaves. Chop the remaining lettuce leaves and arrange in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Mix together the celery and cucumber, with the French beans and artichoke... - 36.7307
1. Place the potatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, celery, ham, cheese, radishes and apples in a large bowl.
2. Mix together the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, and pour over the salad. Toss well together.
3. Scatter the hazelnuts over the top. - 36.2232
This Ratatouille Salad tastes yummy ! Try this eggplant salad with delicious garlic, tomato and mixed herbs seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Ratatouille Salad are welcome ! - 35.5087
Louisiana Lentil Salad
Louisiana Lentil Salad makes for a very nice vegan meal. My kids liked everything about this Louisiana Lentil Salad recipe. Check it out! - 35.175
Saladenicoise is a french mixed vegetable salad recipe prepared with anchovy fillets. Dressed with oil and vinegar, the Saladenicoise is pepped up with mustard and flavored with garlic to taste. - 34.6506
French Salad Nicoise
Wash and drain lettuce. Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate to crisp.
Peel cooked potatoes and slice to 3/8-inch thickness. Place in a wide bowl. Pour about 1/3 of the Vinaigrette dressing over potatoes. Toss gently to coat. Cover and set aside.
Place... - 34.1056
Combine soup, oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a tightly covered container; shake well.
Mix potatoes with 200 mL dressing and green beans with 50 mL dressing.
Chill all ingredients; on a large platter place salad greens.
Arrange... - 33.8901
French Potato Salad
French Potato Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 32.8938
Potato And Celery Salad
Boil the potatoes in salted water in the usual way then drain, toss in French dressing and leave until cold.
Slice the potatoes into a bowl, add the celery, gherkins and mayonnaise and season well.
Add most of the chives then cover and leave in a cool place... - 32.6239
Salade Nicoise is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Salade Nicoise is something you would never want to miss out on! - 32.5965
French Beans Salad
String the tender French beans, cut in two or three if too large, rinse and cook it in boiling salt water to which a little bicarbonate of soda is added.
Strain off the water when beans are tender, and rinse with cold water.
Prepare the salad dressing... - 31.7018
Spinach Salad A La Russe
lb make dressing, blend soup, sour cream, milk and horseradish; chill.
In large bowl, layer remaining ingredients. - 31.5703
Watercress Spring Onion And Lettuce Salad
GETTING READY 1) Separate lettuce leaves, wash and watercress well. MAKING 2) In a bowl of ice-cold water, place the lettuce for about 30 minutes and then drain,... - 30.289
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
Place the bean sprouts, celery, carrot, cucumber and raisins in a bowl.
Combine the French dressing with the yogurt.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well. - 30.0761
Nicoise Salad With French Dressing
Arrange the lettuce leaves decoratively on a large, shallow serving plate and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, beans and tomatoes.
Pour over the French dressing and, using two spoons, carefully toss the vegetables until they are... - 29.062
French Lettuce Salad
Trim, wash and drain lettuce.
Take the yolks of two hard boiled eggs, mash and mix with yolks of two raw eggs.
Add ground pepper, vinegar, oil and French mustard, and mix well.
Pour dressing over lettuce and serve. - 28.5775
Celery Root Salad
Celery Root Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Celery Root Salad; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 28.2059
Spring Salad With French Dressing
Spring salad combines the richness of vegetables and is topped with French dressing. The toss and serve salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the spring salad. - 28.1036
Chiffonade Salad Dressing
1 Add to the French Dressing the eggs, pepper, parsley, water cress, onion, chives. Taste and add salt if needed. - 26.5529
Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad
Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad was absolutely delicious. All of the ingredients used in this Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad blended so perfectly with one another. And that's why you will find yourself making it again and again. - 26.1199
1. Slice the tomato in 4 slices, peel the orange and cut in 4 slices. Peel the onion and cut 4 thin slices from it.
2. Arrange lettuce on 2 individual salad plates. Place a slice of tomato on the lettuce, a slice of onion on the tomato, then a slice of... - 25.8323
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Honey Mustard dressings are great, because they combine slightly spicy flavors with slightly sweet flavor. The combination is great on many types of foods. - 24.6149
Potato And Chive Salad
GETTING READY 1) Boil the potatoes till tender. MAKING 2) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes while still enough to... - 24.4775
Zucchini Endive Salad
Both vegetables can be raw for this salad, or the zucchini can be cooked just 2 or 3 minutes in boiling salted water—not long enough to soften it.
Toss the vegetables lightly with dressing just to moisten. - 23.2986
Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
Cook butter in large skillet over medium heat until just beginning to brown.
Add brussels sprout leaves.
Toss until just beginning to wilt but still green, about 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. - 22.1084
French Dressing Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes with skins on and allow them to cool before peeling, as it is considered a good thing to have potatoes waxy rather than mealy for salad.
Peel potatoes, cut into small pieces or thin slices, and mix with parsley, onion, and french... - 21.5034
French Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
French Vegetable Salad Dish: