- » French Veal Chop
French Veal Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french veal chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french veal chop recipes.
French Veal Chops
Remove the crusts from the bread and soak the slices in the milk.
Chop the liver finely.
Peel and slice the onion; slice the mushrooms.
Mix the ground pork with the soaked bread, chopped liver, onions and mushrooms.
Beat the eggs with the oil, salt and pepper... - 37.2268
French Veal Chops
Sprinkle chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper; brown in 1 tablespoon salad oil in small skillet.
Place chopped onion in 9 inch pie plate; dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
Place chops on onion; pour wine over.
Combine crumbs, cheese, and melted butter;... - 27.3327
French Veal Chops
Remove the bones from the chops and the hard skin around the meat.
The chops can then be cooked as is, or may be flattened with a meat mallet for scalloped veal chops.
Melt the fat or heat the butter and salad oil in a frying pan.
Add the chops and cook,... - 23.5036
You May Also Like!
Veal Chops Poitou
Heat the butter in a heavy skillet and lightly brown the shallots and ham or bacon.
Season the chops and add them to the skillet, browning them slowly on both sides until they are done.
Remove them to a heated serving platter.
Discard part of the fat... - 40.7717
St Denis Veal Chops
Dredge chops with flour.
In a casserole dish, heat oil and melt butter.
Fry chops on both sides.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Cook until golden.
Pour in tomatoes and broth.
Over low heat, simmer 30 minutes.
Add a little extra broth if sauce is... - 40.1004
Veal Chops Aux Duxelles
1. Make four 12- x 11-inch (30 x 28 cm) pieces out of parchment paper.
2. In the center of each place 1 veal chop and season chops with pepper to taste.
3. Then spread over mustard evenly and set aside.
4. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure,... - 41.7519
Veal Chops Moutarde
1. On waxed paper, mix flour and salt. Coat veal chops lightly with flour mixture. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook chops until lightly browned. Reduce heat to low; stir in white wine, water, and chives. Over high... - 25.8341
Brown the chops in the fat, turning once.
Pour off any surplus fat and add the onion, lemon rind and juice and cider.
Cover and simmer gently until cooked, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, blanch the cabbage in boiling salted water about 1 minute, then drain... - 39.2286
Veal Chops Bonne Femme
Trim the chops.
Heat the oil and butter in a large frying-pan and lightly brown the chops over a brisk heat on both sides.
Place in a casserole.
Add the onions and bacon to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and potatoes and fry until the... - 38.6784
Veal Chops Provencale
1) In a pan, brown chops in bacon drippings or vegetable oil.
2) Place in an 8-cup shallow baking dish.
3) In the same pan, saute onion till just soft.
4) Stir in the soup and basil and heat while stirring constantly. Scrape the bottom of the pan to... - 38.0543
Veal Chops And Parisian Noodles
1) Add noodles in boiling unsalted water and cook as per directions on label. Drain and place back in kettle.
2) Drain the liquid from the mushrooms into a 2-cup measure.
3) Stir in the milk along with enough water to make 1 1/4 cups. Keep aside the... - 45.2066
French Veal And Basil Mousse
In a food processor, combine the veal, salt, pepper, basil and egg whites.
With the machine running slowly, add the cream and sherry.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Spoon mixture into a greased 9" (23 cm) loaf pan or ring mold.
Cover with waxed paper and... - 36.2528
Classic French Veal Stew
Cut the veal into pieces.
Leave these in tepid water for 15 minutes, then take out and dry on a clean cloth.
Turn these pieces in butter on a gentle heat for 10 minutes without letting them brown; then sprinkle with flour, mix it in, moisten with hot water... - 33.1397