French Custard Pie
- » French Vanilla Custard Pie
French Vanilla Custard Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french vanilla custard pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french vanilla custard pie recipes.
Classic Custard Pie
Custard pies are simply luscious. The completely blended eggs give the perfect softness, and the combination of the condensed milk, water, salt and vanilla gives the custard pies a luscious taste. - 38.7591
French Custard Apple Pie
1. Gently fit pastry into a 9-inch pie pan. Fold under any excess pastry at rim and decoratively flute edge.
2. Peel apples, cut into quarters, and core. Arrange fruit in a single layer in pastry.
3. Bake on the bottom rack of a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
4.... - 34.0159
Sweet Custard Pie
Line pie pan with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick; brush with small amount of slightly beaten white from 1 egg.
Add white to remaining eggs; beat slightly.
Scald milk; pour over combined eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into pastry.
Bake... - 38.1977
French Vanilla Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Bread Pudding to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 37.259
Beat egg whites until stiff, fold in remaining ingredients, spread on pie, and bake until nicely browned.
Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
N.B. If using frozen rhubarb add 3 tablespoons flour to custard sauce - 24.2916
French Sweet Cherry Flan
Cut cherries in half and mix with 1/3 cup sugar and Kirsch.
Prepare Rich Flan Pastry and fit into a 10-inch flan ring or deep pie pan, building the edge high.
Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Leftover pastry may be baked in... - 39.2241
French Cream Coconut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the 1 pint milk to scalding point.
3. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a bowl... - 46.6767
Pumpkin Cranberry Custard With Maple Cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients. Stir with a whisk. Gradually stir in milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until bread is well coated. Pour into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.... - 32.0362
Fast Creme Brulee
1) Follow the directions on the package to make the pudding mix, except use 1 3/4 cups of milk. Cool.
2) Whip the cream and fold it into the cooled pudding.
3) Into a 9-inch pie plate, pour the mixture.
4) Chill the concoction.
5) Sprinkle brown sugar... - 35.1838
Fruit Flan Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 425F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3 Gently rub in the ghee with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4 Mix in cold water and knead in to a stiff dough.
5 Turn on to... - 49.1874
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the milk, flour, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or an electric blender and whirl untilsmooth 5 to 10 seconds.
Arrange the cherries in the bot-torn of a buttered 9-inch glass pie plate.
Pour... - 36.4448
French Apple Flan
This French Apple Flan makes an irresisitble dessert ! Tell your family how much you love thme with this French Apple Flan tonight ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 36.9229
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Use it to line an 11 inch shallow, fluted flan tin with a removable base.
Line with greaseproof paper and baking beans, or with foil, and bake blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans... - 46.3723
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 129.675
Deep Dish Apple-cheese Pie
Line ungreased 8-inch square pan with pastry.
Brush with slightly beaten egg white.
Combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Arrange apple mixture in pastry-lined pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 425° F.
Mean while, combine eggs, sugar, salt, milk, vanilla, and... - 47.2316
Very Special Boston Cream Pie
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar.
Beat until very stiff and glossy.
Sift remaining dry ingredients into another bowl.
Add salad oil, half of the milk and half of the vanilla.
Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
Add remaining milk and... - 42.1515
Pâte Sucrée (sweet Dough)
How to make Pâte Sucrée (sweet dough) used in many types of pies, especially the ones with a filling that does not required cooking such as custard, cream, etc. - 0
Spread almonds in pie plate.
Cook at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till toasted, stirring 3 times.
Grind and set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine granulated sugar and flour.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickened, stirring after each... - 43.8671
Pineapple Cheese Parfaits
1) Use the milk and follow the directions on the package to make the custard.
2) Take the custard off the heat.
3) Stir the hot custard into the cheese very gradually. Mix well.
4) Add the vanilla and stir well.
5) Chill the preparation.
6)... - 35.354
Fruited Cream Brulee
COVER bottoms of 4 (6-ounce) ovenproof dishes or custard cups with raspberries.
POUR milk, half and half and liqueur into small bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 2 minutes or until slightly... - 38.0302
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9