- » French Twist Pastry
French Twist Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french twist pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french twist pastry recipes.
How To Make Sweet Bread Filled With Pastry Cream
Learn how to make this moist sweet bread and fill it with a classic french pastry cream and coat with coconut. This video will show you how to knead your dough and check for consistency. - 135.584
1. Roll out the dough to 1/4" thickness and cut into 1"x 2" strips.
2. Place one strip on top of another. Give one twist only in the middle, brush with milk. Place on a greased baking tray.
3. Bake in hot oven 220Â°C-425Â°F-gas mark-7 for 10-15 minutes. - 21.824
1)Preheat oven at 425-450°F.
2) Sieve flour, pepper, salt and paprika and mix it in butter.
3)Add egg yolk to the dough by adding little amount of water.
4)Further roll the pastry into a thin rectangular sheet.
5) Spread half with... - 44.4739
Christmas Crullers is a delicious dish. This is my children's favorite dish and I often donâ€™t wait till Christmas to make these wonderful Christmas Crullers. You donâ€™t have to either! - 37.5546
Tart Aux Pommes Grille
1) Set oven at 425° F or Mark 7.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and boil for 2 minutes to make a syrup.
3) Add in jam and stir till dissolved.
4) Peel, quarter and core the apples and add to the syrup.
5) Place lid over the... - 40.2982
Candied Walnut-brie Pockets
These candied walnut and brie puffy pockets are just perfect to serve in your kids birthday party. Not only the kids, even the adults would also like these puffy pockets stuffed with smooth brie and candied walnuts. Watch the video and follow the tips shared... - 136.138
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake Recipe is my latest and one of the proudest recipes that I developed! Just think about Chocolate and Raspberry flavor combination and my mouth start to salivate. So just go ahead and make this easy and marvelous cake! Enjoy! - 0
Elegant Daiquiri Souffle
1) Cut a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil according to 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap.
2) Fold the paper in half and wrap around the dish. Form a collar extending 5 inches above rim of dish.
3) Secure tightly with tape.
4)... - 47.5779
1. Prepare pastry as in cheese and onion flan and line a flan tin reserving scraps of pastry for decoration.
2. Wash mushrooms in water. Slice thinly, reserving a few for decoration.
3. Melt the butter and fry mushrooms gently until they are tender. Remove... - 46.9036
Peach flan can be made in exactly the same way.
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Put water and sugar in a shallow pan, dis- solve over gentle heat and boil rapidly for 2 minutes.
Wash apricots and cut in half with a ser- rated-edge stainless... - 27.4157
Salted Twisters And Cheese Crescents
Divide the pastry dough in half. For the twisters, roll out one portion to a rectangle about 38 by 12.5 cm (15 by 5 inches). Cut into 1 cm (2 inch) strips along the length, and cut each strip into two, widthways. To shape, wrap the end of a dough strip round... - 19.5148
Cornbread Quiche Squares
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Spread the pastry dough in a 13 by 9 inch pan
3) Force down the pastry on the bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
4) Bake in the for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from oven.
6) In a bowl mix together... - 45.9954
This recipe for Dame Blanche comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Do try this and get back to me with your views. - 45.9084
Pork Tenderloin & Banana Tarte Tatin
Tenderloins are incredibly versatile; perfect from casual family dinners to your most fancy affair! Here I am showing you how to make Dijon Mustard Tarragon Wine Tenderloin and a simply scrumptious Banana Tarte Tatin! - 119.439
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.5247
Crab Meat Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire... - 41.8742