- » French Turnip
French Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Turnip recipes.
Scalloped Turnips And Peas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a greased casserole, arrange turnips and peas in layers.
3. Top with white sauce.
4. Cover top with crumbs and cheese.
5. Season with paprika and salt.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25... - 45.8005
French Turnip Soup
1. Remove the skin of turnip and dice them properly. Rinse them by running under the cold water.
2. Get rid of the roots and coarsely halve the outer leaves from the leek, and rinse them by running thoroughly under the cold water and get rid of all... - 44.3212
Saute De Navets Lyonaise
1. Peel the turnips. Cut them in quarter and smoothen their edges.
2. In a pan og boiling salted water, cook the turnips for 5 minutes. Drain.
3. In a saute pan, melt some butter.
4. Add onions. Cover and cook them over low flame until... - 43.7781
Turnips Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a 1 ½ -quart casserole, arrange turnips
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame
4. Stir and blend in flour
5. Gradually add milk and stir until blended with the flour-butter mixture.
6.... - 41.179
Turnips A La Francaise
Pan cook and mash the turnip, add the egg, the 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of butter, the savory, salt and pepper to taste.
Beat together until well blended.
Place in a buttered baking dish in a mound.
Make a white sauce with the 3 tablespoons (50 mL) butter, flour... - 38.6468
Squash And Turnip Souffle
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
In work bowl of food processor combine squash, turnips, and margarine and, using an on-off motion, process until pureed; transfer to medium mixing bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; set aside.
Using... - 37.9172
Duck Confit With Turnips
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a saucepan, combine the stock, wine, garlic, orange zest and bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce to 2 cups over high heat, 30 minutes.
2. Add the reduction to a large roasting pan. Arrange the duck in the pan skin side up.... - 33.1559
This Turnip Coulis is a desire ! Try this turnip sauce with irresistible onion, garlic, parsley and pepper seasonings. Your suggestions for this Turnip Coulis are welcome. - 32.8613
Boil the turnips in a very little salted water, just enough to cover them.
Take out, mash them or press them through a sieve.
In the water in which the turnips were cooked, simmer 1 lb.
of breast or neck of mutton for 3 hours over a gentle heat.
Then bone the... - 25.9648
French Glazed Turnips
1. Place turnips in a single layer in a large skillet. Add 1 cup water; dot turnips with butter. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes. Uncover and simmer 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Cook,... - 25.3038
French Turnip Recipes By Category