- » French Tuna Salad
French Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french tuna salad recipes.
In the mood for a nice late summer salad? In our next episode, Chef Maxwell shows us his mix of fruits and vegetables, topped with tuna steak, and vinaigrette dressing. - 120.939
The Posh Pescatarian's version of the classic Salade Niçoise using sustainable seafood including skipjack tuna and flat anchovies. - 118.861
Hotchef's Tuna Nicoise Salad
If you are not feeling like eating anything in a hot summer day, you can go for a plate of nicoise salad. This special salad is going to make you cool with its soothing effect and it is also going to serve you a bunch of nutritional factors. Watch this video... - 103.053
French Salad Nicoise
Have you been looking for an authentic French Salad Nicoise recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share the most authentic recipe to prepare salad Nicoise in your own kitchen. Go ahead and treat yourself to this French delicacy today. - 100.598
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 47.8195
Salad Nicoise With Tomato
1) In a colander, place the tuna to rinse in cold running water for 1 minute.
2) Drain tuna by placing the colander on side for 1 minute.
3) In a small bowl, add dressing and tarragon to stir in. Place aside.
4) Wash the beans and cut off the... - 46.9951
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Nice Salad Nicoise
Prepare the hard boiled eggs, remove the shells and using a small sharp knife, cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the potatoes and cut into .5 cm slices.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes and cucumber on the bottom and sides of 4 individual salad bowls.
Divide the... - 46.471
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.1568
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.8607
Flaked Tuna And Anchovy Salad Nicoise
1. Put tomatoes, cucumber, beans, green pepper and onion into a bowl.
2. Arrange prepared lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl or serving dish.
3. Make the dressing, add the crushed garlic and shake well.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, mix... - 42.2323
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes just test tender, about 20 minutes. Remove the eggs after 15 minutes of... - 41.3181
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299
Tuna Potato Salad With French Dressing
Wash the greens and dry well.
Cut in bite-size pieces, about one inch.
Put greens in large bowl and add tuna, potatoes, green pepper, and tomatoes.
At serving time toss lightly with just enough French dressing to moisten all ingredients... - 40.451
French Style Flaked Tuna Salad
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, over moderate heat for 7 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and cook 5 minutes more or until both the potatoes and beans are tender.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, then drain again.
Line a... - 38.3723
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
2. Top with beans, red pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, anchovy fillets, tuna, olives and eggs.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to taste with black pepper. - 36.1177
Salad De Haricots Blanched
Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl and pile the remaining salad ingredients on top.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately. - 35.4972
Tuna Salad With Lemon French Dressing
In salad bowl combine tomatoes, lettuce, tuna, and scallion.
In small bowl combine oil and mustard and whip until creamy; add lemon juice, vinegar, water, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour dressing over tuna mixture and toss; sprinkle with parsley. - 32.7294
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
Saturday Chefs - Niçoise Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4.... - 0