- » French Toast Pancake
French Toast Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Toast Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Toast Pancake recipes.
Tasty French Toast - Part 2: Fruit Topping
Want to grab a bite at colorful low calorie dessert? Then Fruit Topping over French Toast is the right choice for you. Prepare this dessert at home and create awesome dessert in minutes. - 75.3999
Classic French Toast
Beat the milk, egg, salt and sugar and put it in a dish.
Put the bread in the egg and milk mixture and set aside for 5 minutes, turning once.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and when it is sizzling, put in the bread and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 32.6674
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.9502
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 39.7608
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 32.5135
Chocolate French Toast
1. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Beat with the eggbeater or fork till the yolks and whites are mixed. Add the chocolate-flavored milk. Beat till well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate.
2. Put half of the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 26.0316
Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add additional milk, if needed, 1 tablespoonful at a time, until mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Pour into a wide shallow bowl.
Melt a small amount of butter or margarine over low heat... - 29.6032
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 43.9106
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.259
Oven French Toast
Yummy Oven French Toast are my favorite. I love to have this for breakfast as it is both easy to make and light. Enjoy your French Oven Toast with this wonderful recipe. - 31.8678
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 24.923
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 41.2032
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 38.3724
Prepare Ahead French Toast
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring bread and syrup and mix them well
2. Add bread slices to the egg mixture, allow to soak and coat all sides; cover with a cling film and refrigerate overnight
3. On a 10" skillet, spray a... - 38.7519
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 40.5136
Raisin Challah French Toast
Put griddle on the stove to medium heat. Put second skillet on low heat.
1. For the french toast: In medium bowl, mix milk, orange juice, eggs, vanilla. Then add cinnamon and nutmeg. Set bowl aside.
2. For the eggs: In separate bowl, mix eggs, egg whites,... - 32.2209
This Crepes Alaska is an easy-to-prepare dessert. An amazingly delicious recipe, Crepes Alaska is a pancake that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.5593
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes,... - 42.9917
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 42.9011
Almond Cream Crepes
1 For filling, in a small saucepan combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar and the 3 tablespoons flour. Add the 2/3 cup milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more. Beat the whole egg and the 1 egg yolk together slightly.... - 33.4384
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 36.2001
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.1558
1) Mix together the butter or margarine with the honey and mix thoroughly.
2) This is a delicious spread for toast, pancakes, waffles and French toast It is also delicious on fresh fruit or ice cream. - 22.1579
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.9898
Brown Sugar Syrup For Pancakes
Mix together all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish or 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
French toast or waffles. - 22.2535
Mix honey and butter together until well blended.
Pack into a crock or serving jar and chill. Use on pancakes, waffles, hot breads, and French toast. - 15.7788
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 109.257
Delightful Dessert Pancake
Combine neufchatel cheese, honey, peel and juice, mixing until well blended.
Gradually add milk to combined flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Beat in eggs.
Heat heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet in 450° oven until very hot.
Add margarine to coat... - 37.5223
Dessert Sauce Au Vin
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for minimum 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the wine, ginger, and grated peel, mix well.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with a little water until smooth, then stir... - 36.9864
Fresh Pear Topping
You'll simply love this Fresh Pear Topping recipe. A delicious Fresh Pear Topping will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 21.7587
Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
Add honey to butter and stir using a fork.
Serve topped on waffles, French toast or pancakes. - 28.8321
Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
Combine sugar, vinegar, soy, sherry, and catsup.
Reserve 1/2 cup for sweet and sour sauce; use remainder as baste.A fine way to take advantage of good weather or a leisurely morning is to start the day with a special outdoor breakfast.
Because many barbecue... - 28.799
Crepes Suzette With Almond
Prepare pancakes using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or crepes suzette pan over table top burner or butane unit over direct high flame.
Stir in sugar, juices, 3 tablespoons liqueur, and rinds.
Heat until... - 38.2209
Glorified Rhubi Conserve
Mix together rhubarb, raisins, sugar, orange, lemon, and ginger root.
Let stand at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Bring rhubarb mixture to a boil.
Add berries and bring to a boil again; simmer for 25 minutes.
Add nuts the last 5 minutes.
Seal with... - 35.0345
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5985
Drain blueberries, reserving juice.
Combine juice, water, cornstarch, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
Cook about 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly.
Add blueberries, cover and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice.
Serve over... - 24.0665
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter
1. In a bowl whip butter until very light and fluffy.
2. Continue whipping adding remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3. Serve on pancakes, coffee cake, French toast, waffles or breads. - 24.5173
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.3106
Best Blueberry Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1/3 cup water. Stir until cornstarch is dissolved. Add 2 cups fresh blueberries and ½ cup sugar. Stir well. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 1 minute,... - 16.9458