- » French Toast Pancake
French Toast Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Toast Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Toast Pancake recipes.
Tasty French Toast - Part 2: Fruit Topping
Want to grab a bite at colorful low calorie dessert? Then Fruit Topping over French Toast is the right choice for you. Prepare this dessert at home and create awesome dessert in minutes. - 75.5145
Classic French Toast
Beat the milk, egg, salt and sugar and put it in a dish.
Put the bread in the egg and milk mixture and set aside for 5 minutes, turning once.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and when it is sizzling, put in the bread and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 33.0442
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.5009
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 41.0843
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 33.1099
Chocolate French Toast
1. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Beat with the eggbeater or fork till the yolks and whites are mixed. Add the chocolate-flavored milk. Beat till well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate.
2. Put half of the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 27.9252
Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add additional milk, if needed, 1 tablespoonful at a time, until mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Pour into a wide shallow bowl.
Melt a small amount of butter or margarine over low heat... - 31.0111
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 26.1293
Oven French Toast
Yummy Oven French Toast are my favorite. I love to have this for breakfast as it is both easy to make and light. Enjoy your French Oven Toast with this wonderful recipe. - 33.0491
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 40.7844
Prepare Ahead French Toast
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring bread and syrup and mix them well
2. Add bread slices to the egg mixture, allow to soak and coat all sides; cover with a cling film and refrigerate overnight
3. On a 10" skillet, spray a... - 38.3007
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.533
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Raisin Challah French Toast
Put griddle on the stove to medium heat. Put second skillet on low heat.
1. For the french toast: In medium bowl, mix milk, orange juice, eggs, vanilla. Then add cinnamon and nutmeg. Set bowl aside.
2. For the eggs: In separate bowl, mix eggs, egg whites,... - 28.8889
This Crepes Alaska is an easy-to-prepare dessert. An amazingly delicious recipe, Crepes Alaska is a pancake that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 34.5517
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 44.6315
Almond Cream Crepes
1 For filling, in a small saucepan combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar and the 3 tablespoons flour. Add the 2/3 cup milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more. Beat the whole egg and the 1 egg yolk together slightly.... - 33.9463
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes,... - 42.4432
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 47.1748
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 37.0735
1) Mix together the butter or margarine with the honey and mix thoroughly.
2) This is a delicious spread for toast, pancakes, waffles and French toast It is also delicious on fresh fruit or ice cream. - 21.8629
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.4206
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.647
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Brown Sugar Syrup For Pancakes
Mix together all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish or 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
French toast or waffles. - 24.3798
Mix honey and butter together until well blended.
Pack into a crock or serving jar and chill. Use on pancakes, waffles, hot breads, and French toast. - 16.9392
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Apricot Souffle Crepes
Prepare apricot puree by simmering apricots in water until tender.
Sieve or puree in blender or food processor; reserve.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick.
In separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold 1/2 cup apricot puree into beaten yolks; fold... - 40.797
Almond Crepes make a perfect meal or breakfast. Some of the crepes can be served as dessert after good meal. This is a recipe to make almond crepes, that can be made for a heavy almond rich dessert!! - 51.1934
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 112.653
Delightful Dessert Pancake
Combine neufchatel cheese, honey, peel and juice, mixing until well blended.
Gradually add milk to combined flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Beat in eggs.
Heat heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet in 450° oven until very hot.
Add margarine to coat... - 37.6166
Dessert Sauce Au Vin
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for minimum 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the wine, ginger, and grated peel, mix well.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with a little water until smooth, then stir... - 38.4132
Fresh Pear Topping
You'll simply love this Fresh Pear Topping recipe. A delicious Fresh Pear Topping will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 23.6089
Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
Combine sugar, vinegar, soy, sherry, and catsup.
Reserve 1/2 cup for sweet and sour sauce; use remainder as baste.A fine way to take advantage of good weather or a leisurely morning is to start the day with a special outdoor breakfast.
Because many barbecue... - 29.9461
Crepes Suzette With Almond
Prepare pancakes using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or crepes suzette pan over table top burner or butane unit over direct high flame.
Stir in sugar, juices, 3 tablespoons liqueur, and rinds.
Heat until... - 40.0112
Glorified Rhubi Conserve
Mix together rhubarb, raisins, sugar, orange, lemon, and ginger root.
Let stand at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Bring rhubarb mixture to a boil.
Add berries and bring to a boil again; simmer for 25 minutes.
Add nuts the last 5 minutes.
Seal with... - 37.3639
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5279
Mite High Omelette Souffle
1. Preheat a large electric pan to 300Â° F.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
3. Using a beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat yolks with salt, flour, baking powder and milk.
5. Fold in the egg yolk mixture... - 46.941
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. Cook frozen asparagus, following label directions and drain.
3. Place in 6 bundles in a shallow 6-cup baking dish and layer egg slices on top.
4. Prepare cheese sauce mix with milk, following label... - 37.8202
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter
1. In a bowl whip butter until very light and fluffy.
2. Continue whipping adding remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3. Serve on pancakes, coffee cake, French toast, waffles or breads. - 27.1303
Drain blueberries, reserving juice.
Combine juice, water, cornstarch, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
Cook about 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly.
Add blueberries, cover and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice.
Serve over... - 25.3377
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Best Blueberry Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1/3 cup water. Stir until cornstarch is dissolved. Add 2 cups fresh blueberries and ½ cup sugar. Stir well. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 1 minute,... - 15.3637
Making Compound Butters
Savor the Flavors host Brittany Allyn shares recipes and ideas incorporating compound butters. - 0