- » French Toast Italian
French Toast Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french toast italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french toast italian recipes.
Oven French Toast
Beat together lightly the eggs, milk, salt and nutmeg.
Dip both sides of each piece of bread in egg mixture.
Place in a greased, shallow baking pan and drizzle melted butter over bread.
Bake at 500Â° F for 7 minutes per side or until brown. - 29.1915
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 83.0915
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.9144
Banana-stuffed French Toast
Cut a 3-in.pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and then into 3-in.pieces.
Place two pieces of banana in each pocket.
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; soak bread for 2 minutes on each side.
Fry on a... - 28.7316
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
French Toasted Mozzarella Sandwich
Cut cheese in six slices.
Put between 1/2 inch slices of bread.
Dip in milk, flour, then in well beaten egg.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides and cheese is slightly melted. - 27.4853
Lemony French Toast
Thick slices of Italian bread soaked in a lemon-lime egg mixture and fried until golden brown, enough to drool you?? Then what's the wait for make this perfect Sunday breakfast for a loved one just like Robin does in the video. - 93.9856
Maple French Toast
In medium bowl, combine syrup, milk and eggs.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In large greased skillet, cook bread in butter until golden brown on both sides. - 27.9316
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 41.0843
Day Before French Toast
1 In a 9-inch square baking dish, arrange bread in a single layer.
2 In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla using a small rotary beater until blended.
3 Pour the mixture over the bread slices and turn to coat them... - 41.3895
Macadamia French Toast
Combine eggs, juice, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg in a medium bowl, mix well.
Arrange bread slices in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, pour egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate.
Pour butter evenly in a jellyroll pan, arrange bread in a... - 34.3174
Pineapple Upside Down French Toast Casserole
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take a 11X14 inch baking pan and grease it.
3)Once the butter melts, add in ¼ cup of maple syrup, ½ cup of sugar and mix over reduced heat.
4)Pour into baking pan and toss in some raisins and... - 45.4354
Cheddar French Toast With Dried Fruit Syrup
Combine syrup, fruit and walnuts; let stand overnight.
Cut a slit in the crust of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with 2 tablespoons cheese.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot... - 32.1864
Eggnog French Toast
Place bread in single layer in shallow dish.
Pour eggnog over bread.
Let stand, turning bread once, until eggnog is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
In large skillet cook slices in butter until golden on both sides.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and confectioners'... - 36.5703
French Toast is my families favorite breakfast. This yummy bread is delicious and its soft and at the same time crisp texture coupled with its addictive flavor is gonn amake you go crazy about it!! Try this French Toast! - 29.1685
Stuffed French Toast
1. Arrange half of the bread slices in the bottom of a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top each bread slice in dish with a slice of ham, a slice of turkey, some of the pears, and a slice of cheese (cut and/or fold meat and cheese as necessary to fit... - 32.1805
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
Fruit Filled French Toast
With a sharp serrated knife, cut lengthwise through each slice of bread to within 1/2 inch of the bottom and side crusts to make a pocket.
Using a butter knife, fill each pocket with a generous tablespoon of fruit spread.
In a shallow bowl that is large... - 38.2194
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Pesto Tomato Toast
1. Heat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread each slice with scant tablespoon of pesto. Top each with tomato; sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 8 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. - 24.27
Italian Tomato Bruschetta
Under broiler or in toaster oven, toast bread on both sides until brown.
Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
While bread is toasting, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until tender.
Add tomato,... - 33.1247
Ligurian Ratatouille With Black Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the green beans.
Cook them for about 5 minutes (they should be tender but still quite al dente).
Drain, and shock them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water.
Drain them... - 44.9877
Country French Onion Soup
In saucepan, combine soup and water.
Heat; let simmer a few minutes.
Meanwhile, arrange bread on cookie sheet; spread with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Broil until lightly browned.
Pour soup into bowls; top each with a cheese crouton. - 28.1212
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. In a small bowl, beat together butter, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, marjoram and pepper until well blended.
2. Lengthwise cut each bread loaf into half.
3. Apply garlic butter on the cut side of the loaf.
4. Diagonally make cuts or slits on... - 44.4629
Toasted Garlic Bread
Several hours before required, make garlic butter :- combine butter, parsley, cheese, garlic, marjoram and pepper; mix until well blended.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise.
Spread cut sides with garlic butter.
Cut each half diagonally, but not quite ... - 35.5009
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Toasts
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes, broth, half of the garlic, the sugar, and pepper, and break up the tomatoes with the back of a spoon. Cover and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, reduce the heat to medium-low,... - 36.6995
Cut loaf crosswise at slight angle into Vi inch thick slices.
Melt butter with sesame oil.
Brush both sides of each slice with some of butter mixture; brush one side of each slice with egg and dip that side into sesame seeds.
Arrange slices, sesame side up,... - 30.8722
Roquefort Hamburgers On Grilled Garlic Toasts
In a food processor puree the Roquefort with the butter, transfer the Roquefort mixture to a sheet of wax paper, and using the wax paper shape it into a log.
Freeze the log, wrapped in the wax paper, for 20 minutes, or until it is firm.
The Roquefort butt - 24.7998
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine oil and garlic. Brush bread slices liberally with oil mixture and place on an oiled baking tray. Rake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Set aside to cool.
2. Place tomatoes, basil or parsley and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to... - 28.7507
Mango And Black Bean Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the mangoes, beans, tomato, shallot, chile pepper, lime juice, and salt.
Place the bread slices on a broiler pan and coat with olive-oil cooking spray.
Toast the bread under the broiler until golden.
Rub the... - 38.5603
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 45.4457
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Cut circles out of bread slices with 2-inch (5 cm) round cutter.
Melt 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the butter in a small saucepan.
Brush both sides of bread circles lightly with butter.
Bake bread circles on ungreased baking sheet,... - 42.1921
Toast With Fresh Tomato Paste
Place about 2/3 of the tomatoes in a clean towel.
Wring and squeeze tightly to remove juice and crush tomatoes.
Reserve crushed tomatoes.
Mix chopped tomatoes with onion, basil, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Brush both sides of bread lightly with remaining oil;... - 33.9206
Goat Cheese Toasts
On a baking sheet broil the bread slices under a preheated broiler about 3 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until they are golden, and brush one side of each toast lightly with the oil.
Spread the oiled sides evenly with the goat c - 19.6883
Potato And Squash Soup With Walnut Gruyere Toast
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cover and cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and squash, coating evenly.
Pour in stock; cover and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 29.4865
Simple Garlic Bread
1)Turn oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees.
2)Put garlic through press and in melted butter.
3)Slice bread in half lengthwise.
4)Spread cut sides of bread with garlic butter and heat 5 to 10 minutes.
5)Serve it hot. - 34.6177
Hearty Minestrone Gratin
Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium heat, cook and stir zucchini and celery until tender.
Add tomatoes with juice, water, sugar and seasoning.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes.
Add garbanzo beans; simmer 10... - 38.8616
Butter Sauce For Italian Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl add the BUTTER BUDS.
2. Had warm water over them and stir until dissolved completely.
3. Stir in garlic.
Brush slices of crusty French or Italian bread with this butter and toast under broiler. - 24.3878
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 26.7107
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 30.0106
Cheddar Orange Brunch Toast
Spread 4 slices of bread evenly with marmalade.
Top each with 1 slice bacon and 3 half slices Cheddar cheese.
Top with remaining bread, pressing lightly.
Beat eggs in pie plate; stir in orange juice and brown sugar, mixing well.
Dip sandwiches into egg mi - 28.9277
Whole Baked Garlic With Toasts
Cut off the top quarter of the garlic with a sharp knife to expose the cloves, set the garlic in the middle of a large piece of foil, and drizzle it with 2 teaspoons of the oil.
Crimp the foil around the garlic to enclose it completely and bake the garlic - 19.0042
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 36.4646
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.6123
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.2735
Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad
This Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad is a great meal choice to make and tastes even better with the blend of herbs and spices used. A very delicious Italian main course to serve, the time spend of making this Rice and Vegetable salad is worth it; give it a... - 46.1272
Della Robbia Brie
1. Remove the paper wrapping from the Brie cheese and then leave the outer coating intact.
2. Place the cheese in the center of a large serving platter.
3. Separate the grapes into small clusters
4. Cut the apples and pears in half and... - 41.1851
Crostini Di Fegatini Di Pollo
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add livers, parsley, sage and capers.
Cook just until livers are no longer pink.
Add anchovies and vinegar and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
Spread on toasted bread and serve. - 31.6604
Remove sausage from casing.
Cook and stir sausage and onion in 2-quart saucepan until sausage is done, 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid).
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until sausage mixture... - 41.4815
Italian Pizza Snacks
In skillet cook sausage or beef with onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread toasted muffin halves or bread slices with meat mixture; top each with a green pepper... - 35.5185
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 31.2117
Grilled Bread With Italian Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil with oregano and rosemary. Beat with a fork to blend.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a grill, or use an existing fire. When coals are ashen, brush both sides of bread with herb oil and place along outer edges of cooking... - 21.6761
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 40.1176
Italian Pizza Sandwiches
Tear off a 36x18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a double thickness of foil that measures 18x18 inches.
Place sweet pepper and onion in the center of the foil.
Dot with margarine or butter.
Bring up two opposite edges of foil and seal with... - 41.1717
Italian Caprese Bread Salad
1. Combine tomatoes, celery, olives, parsley, garlic, carrot, onion, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.Taste and correct seasoning if needed. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
2. Grill or broil bread slices. Spoon topping... - 35.3885
Tomato French Onion Soup
Tomato french onion soup is a cheesy consomme cooked soup. Prepared with chopped onions and stewed tomatoes, laced with sherry, the tomato french onion soup is cooked and finished under the broiler with french bread and cheese topping. Served with a melty and... - 45.3916
French Bread Pizza
This french bread pizza is prepared with tomatoes and cheese. Lovely, simple and flavorful, the french bread pizza is herbed with oregano. Made with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste, it is peppy and delicious. - 38.3752
French Onion Soup
In a 5-quart stockpot, heat the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Uncover and cook until the onions are rich golden brown and very tender, 1 1/4 hours longer.
Add the sherry, raise the heat to... - 45.1576
French Bread Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the French bread lengthwise into half and cut each half crosswise into half again.
3. Place breads, cut side up, on a baking sheet and brush them with oil.
4. Toast them for about 4 minutes.... - 41.5112
The extra-virgin oil gives a perfect Italian taste to Crostini. The peppery flavor of Crostini makes it s perfect appetizer in any dinner party. Me as a pasionate foodie can say that if you really want to make your guests wooed by your culiniary skills then... - 29.5183
Justin's Garlic Bread
Bake a little first to melt cheese, then toast with the broiler.
Serve immediately. - 29.8027
Hot Garlic Bread
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Slice bread diagonally into slices of 1 inch thickness and rub garlic on both sides of the slices.
3) Brush the slices lightly with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.... - 33.7332
Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until... - 38.7677
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread slices and bake 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted. Serve warm or store in an airtight... - 17.0944
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella, salmon, and olive oil.
Season with pepper to taste.
Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned.
Remove toast from the broiler, and while it is still warm,... - 37.6487
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. On a baking tray, spread the almonds.
3. Toast in the oven for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove and tip into a bowl and keep aside. .
5. Combine the BUTTER BUDSÂ® with 1/2 cup (4 fluid... - 38.7356
Open Face Turkey Sandwich With Brie Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and saute over medium heat until translucent, about 2 1/2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir,... - 46.8302
Chicken Verona Crepes
1. To make the batter, in a medium bowl, sift together flour and salt
2. Add the egg and butter to it and whisk with a wire whisk, adding milk, to make a smooth batter.
3. Let rest, covered, in the refrigerator until required.
4. Heat... - 44.7922
Pineapple Orange Crepes
For crepes, in a small bowl combine the flour, milk, orange peel, the 1/2 cup orange juice, the egg, and oil.
Beat with a rotary beater until well mixed.
Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet over medium heat.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into the... - 45.3733
1. On the bottom of an 11 1/2 x 9 x 2-inch bake & roast pan, place the bread slices in a single layer
2. In a blender container, place the oil, butter, anchovies and blend the mixture till it forms a smooth paste.
3. Pour this half of... - 40.2194
Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Bruschetta
In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees E, turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 33.7697
Crumbled Chicken With Spaghetti
1. Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and enough water to cover in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cover. Cook 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure and... - 38.6636
Beef Burgundy Hero
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; hollow out each half.
Butter insides; place under broiler to toast and set aside.
Fry bacon; saute steak in drippings.
Sprinkle flour over meat in pan; stir.
Add broth and Burgundy, stirring until thickened.
Add thyme, tomato... - 45.7241
MIX all ingredients except basil and bread in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in basil.
Serve at room temperature with toasted bread. - 34.9313
Soup A L'oignon
Soupe A L'oignon is a lovely french bread soup made with beef stock. Flavored with garlic and topped with cheese, the Soupe A L'oignon is cooked and finished under the grill. Served aside in a meal, it is really delicious and is popularly known as french... - 46.2995
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place dressing, paprika, and garlic cloves in a blender and process until well blended.
3. Spread mixture on one side of bread slices and sprinkle with parsley.
4. Broil slices until they are lightly golden, being careful not to allow... - 29.3299
Savory Garlic Bread
Cut loaf in half crosswise.
Cut half loaves into 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom intact.
Place butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a glass custard cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Brush mixture on bread.
Sprinkle with... - 34.3531
Cut meat from leg of lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Mix all sauce ingredients in order listed and pour over cubed lamb; let stand at least 1 day.
Put 4 to 5 pieces of marinated lamb on a skewer and cook over a charcoal fire about 5 to 10 minutes or until done.
Serve... - 34.2844
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 43.8639
Rice With Egg And Lemon From Italy
1) Mix glutamate powder and root ginger with water.
2) Add in rice and minimize heat.
3) Cook, covered for 15-20 minutes until the rice is just soft and discard ginger.
4) Take a serving casserole or tureen and whip egg yolks, lemon rind and juice in... - 48.0058
Betty's Beer Cheese Fondue -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Beer Cheese Fondue. This is wonderful when served as an appetizer; also great at a party, such as a Super Bowl party! - 0
1. Sprinkle salt on the aubergine generously and keep it in a colander or a large sieve for about 30 minutes to drain.
2. Remove and pat dry with paper towel and keep them aside.
3. In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan heat half of the olive oil, add... - 42.9956
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 28.8665
Bengali Mama Ep. 2 The Best Of Bruschetta
A quick and easy recipe composed of juicy tomatoes, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar all tossed and put atop grilled French bread. A sure crowd pleaser, and super fast to whip up. - 112.193
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 29.4818
Bruschetta With Tomatoes & Basil
Mix garlic and oil in a saucepan; warm on low heat to combine flavors.
Heat broiler or light grill fire.
Broil or grill bread until golden brown on both sides.
Place toast slices on large platter, then brush with flavored oil.
Mix tomatoes, basil, salt and... - 30.9482
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 141.097
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mini Bruschetta is. Mini Bruschetta need only 30 minutes from your cooking time. It is an Italian delicacy, served as Side Dish world-wide. For most of the nutritionists also, High Protein recipe... - 34.8914
Basic And Fresh Tomato Onions Bruschetta
Procedure for bruschetta Cut thick slices from bread loaf.
Toast them on a grill or barbecue.
Rub lightly with a cut clove of garlic to add a delicate flavour.
Procedure for topping Saute the gralic in olive oil and butter heated in a pan.
Now add onions and... - 38.789
Combine garlic and 4 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
Let stand several hours to flavor the oil.
Toss together the tomatoes, basil, remaining garlic, oil, balsamic or red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 35.7529
Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil.
garlic, minced basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
Toast the bread until it's lightly browned.
Divide the tomato mixture among the slices,... - 35.1673
Crispy Tomato Caper Bruschetta
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add capers, and saute 3 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Rub garlic halves on both sides of bread slices. Coat each side of bread slices with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices on a large ungreased baking sheet;... - 28.7035
Pesto Bread Rounds
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place bread on a baking sheet,. broil 1 minute or until toasted.
3. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on untoasted side of each bread slice. Place slices on baking... - 28.4886
Herbed Seafood Bruschetta
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, snipped chives, basil, mint, and garlic. Add crabmeat, shrimp, plum tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
2. Cut the bread into 48 thin slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with some of the... - 33.9184
Blue Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut French bread down the center, lengthwise, to make two long, skinny bases of bread.
2. Cut into smaller pieces, if preferred.
3. Grill or broil bread, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side; remove from heat... - 42.9468