- » French Strawberry Dessert
French Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french strawberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french strawberry dessert recipes.
Strawberry & Lemon Curd Mille-feuille
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches you how to create a refreshing and impressive summertime dessert. It is easier thank you think it is. - 127.64
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb - Organic
All those who are fond of making desserts the organic way, then this is it. The recipe becomes healthy by incorporating organic ingredients in it. You will definitely want to try it out after watching the video. - 126.699
Strawberry Fruit Tart
Want an easy and fun to make recipe? Try this Strawberry fruit tart which would be useful when you have to make a dessert in a rush. Chef has the detailed instructions to make it perfectly. - 126.138
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb
If you have fresh strawberries and rhubarb, then it’s time for a great compote! A beautiful red blend, this sweet delight goes well over cereal, ice cream or even yoghurt. 15 minutes is all that this takes!! - 114.524
Strawberry, Blackberry, Champagne Terrine
Easter calls for a delicious dessert to end an elaborate meal with friends and family. Therefore, chef Charlie has this scrumptious Five layered Strawberry, Blackberry and Champagne Terrine. The recipe hardly calls for any cooking and therefore an easy recipe... - 113.673
French Prairie Strawberry Shortcake
One of the best things about spring is the fresh fruits and vegetable that you can get at your local store or market. But not only that, you can actually go out to the farm and pick the fruit yourself. One of the best places to enjoy the freshest of fruits is... - 110.25
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
Cream And Strawberry Meringues
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is a reel classic and also simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This dessert will turn out amazingly tasty and your guests would keep asking for more! - 98.8806
Shortcake Topped With Strawberry And Cream
Strawberries lying in your fridge and you don't know what to do with it? Watch the video out here. The chef demonstrates how to make an easy shortcake and makes it even more appealing and delicious by tossing strawberries on it. A dollop of whipped cream... - 93.2888
Light Strawberry And Chantilly Cream Pastries
It's not always the bakery bought confections that are tasty. This video gives you a great deal of insight on how you too can bake a light dessert at home with a pastry dough, strawberry slices and Chantilly cream. The only lacking in this video is that it... - 89.97
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4235
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 2 - Baking
Part 2 of the video is get the cake baked and then assembled to be ready to be iced! A video with a step by step video footage though clarity of the video could definitely be improved upon! Part 3 of the video is to complete the icing of the cake! - 81.39
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 1 - Preparation
A strawberry cake is anyone's fancy that too with some nice strawberry frosting! Part 1 of this video is to prep up the ingredients to get the cake to be baked. Part 2 is proceeding with the baking! So be sure to watch! - 80.6124
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is make the butter cream icing and then completing the icing all over the cake for the finished product! A good video to watch for those who want to know how to ice a cake. - 80.4814
Strawberry Trifle With Custard And Buttercream
A dessert cannot simpler than this to make! This video will show you how to make a seductive strawberry trifle with only a sponge cake, fresh strawberries, strawberry jelly, custard and buttercream. Be it for a party or be it just for treating yourself, this... - 73.5607
Strawberry Layer Gateau
Make plain and chocolate sponge cake batters
Bake in two 8-inch (20-cm) greased and floured pans 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut each cooled cake horizontally into 2 layers.
To make filling and decoration, puree strawberries in a blender and place in a medium... - 46.9172
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 46.7929
Strawberry Gateau has a mouth watering taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Strawberry Gateau yummy taste. - 46.7799
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and add the butter, confectioners’ sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract along with egg yolk.
4. Work... - 46.5814
French Strawberry Tart
Combine cheese, sugar, lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well.
Spread in bottom of baked shell.
Top with strawberries.
Combine cornstarch and water; add preserves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thick and clear.
Remove... - 46.3854
Strawberry Meringue Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
For the cake:
2. In a mixing bowl, take sieved cake flour, one cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix it well.
3. Add oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla and lemon rind and beat it well with a spoon until it... - 46.363
Strawberry French Tart
1) Take the pastry and roll into 14 1/2x71/2 inch rectangle.
2) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle little water.
3) Place the pastry on baking sheet.
4) Cut around 3/4-inch strip from each side of the pastry.
5) Apply water over the strips and place... - 46.3045
Apricot Strawberry Tarts
1. Preheat oven.
2. Make pastry and line tart molds with it. Bake until firm.
3. To prepare cream, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan keep yolks.
4. Add 1/2 cup sugar to it and beat with wire whip.
5. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Add flour and hot... - 46.1498
Strawberry Meringue Pudding
Sift flour, measure and resift three times with baking powder and salt.
Beat whole eggs until light and lemon colored; add 1/4 cup of the sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Sift the dry ingredients into the egg mixture gradually, and fold in... - 45.7962
Strawberry And Orange Charlotte
In a medium-size heavy saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the orange juice and heat until the gelatin dissolves.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, milk, and condensed milk until well blended.
Gradually whisk the egg-yolk mixture into the gelatin... - 44.8668
1) In a 2 1/2 cup souffle dish, tie a broad strip of waxed paper, 2 to 3 inches higher than the dish, around the outer surface of the dish.
2) Lightly brush the inner surface of paper with melted butter or oil.
3) In a heatproof bowl,... - 44.207
Butter bottom and sides of 1 1/4-quart souffle* dish; sprinkle with sugar.
Wrap a 4-inch band of aluminum foil, triple thickness, around the dish, overlapping 2 inches.
Lightly butter inside of band and sprinkle with sugar.
Fasten to souffle dish so that... - 44.1295
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) In a food processor, sift together flour and spice to make the pastry.
3) Process in sugar and butter in short bursts until it looks like breadcrumbs.
4) Blend in almonds in a... - 43.6258
French Strawberry Tart
Fresh strawberry tart is a delicious tart set in a rich tart shell. Filled with sweet and fresh cooked strawberry mix along with cream cheese and lemon essence, the fresh strawberry tart is a perfect spring time dessert. - 43.4734
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1) Take two 8-inch round cake pans and line them with wax paper.
2) Take the ice milk and spread uniformly into one pan. Spread the sorbet in the other pan.
3) Keep both the pans into the freezer and freeze them.
4) Put the Angel Layer Cake in a... - 42.9692
1. Split the ladyfingers and arrange around the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers in bottom of pan.
2. Combine gelatin and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size saucepan. Add egg yolks and milk. Beat with a wire whip or rotary... - 42.8415
French Strawberry Tart
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Spread in baked shell.
Top with berries.
Combine cornstarch and water: add preserves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thick and clear.
Remove from heat; add 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Cool to... - 42.683
French Strawberry Pie
Blend the cream cheese and cream until soft and smooth.
Spread over the cooled pie shell.
Wash and hull the berries.
Select one half of the best ones.
If they are large, slice in half.
Add sugar to the rest and let stand until juicy.
Mash and rub through a... - 42.6587
Crepes Aux Fraises
Put the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the egg and yolk.
Gradually beat in the milk and water, stir in the melted butter and mix well.
Leave for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile mix the strawberries, icing sugar and 1... - 42.4468
French Strawberry Cream Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Use a knife or a blender to cut in butter to the consistency of cornmeal.
4) In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and blend in... - 42.2666
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the icing. Use the larger cutter to cut out plenty of star shapes. Cut out the centre of each star with the small cutter and transfer the stars to a lined baking sheet. Leave... - 42.2288
1) In a tough bowl, grate and pound the orange peels with the sugar.
2) Squeeze the oranges, pour over the peel and sugar mixture and stir well to mix.
3) Stir in the Grand Marnier, until thoroughly blended.
4) In a large bowl, pour the syrup over the... - 40.9453
To make the Swiss meringue:
Whisk the egg whites until stiff..
Gradually whisk in the sugar and add the vanilla essence.
Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle.
Pipe 20 fingers 10 cm (4 inches) long onto a baking sheet.
Draw an 18... - 40.5378
Pear And Strawberry Compote
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, stir the sugar in water and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Stir in the cinnamon, cloves, and lemon pieces, then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the pears and gently simmer in the poaching... - 40.4343
1) Through a food mill or a sieve, put the 1 pint strawberries to make a puree.
2) In cold water, soften the gelatin and heat it over hot water till the gelatin dissolves.
3) Combine together the ¾ cup sugar, buttermilk, strawberry puree, food... - 38.9971
In the heat of sweltering summer if you need a refreshing and cool desert then the Strawberry mousse is the best bet. The strawberry mousse is best replacement of chocolate dessert. - 38.9469
1 . In a small bowl, mix together wate, gelatin and keep aside.
2.In a non aluminium bowl, put in the egg yolks , 3 tablespoons of sugar and Marsala. Whisk.
3.Place this bowl in a water bath and continue to stir cook for 5 to 7 minutes to get a thick... - 38.7843
Baked Strawberry Souffle
Strawberry Souffle is a very tempting dessert that you must try out. Prepare the Strawberry Souffle effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.7627
1) Into a 2 quart casserole, layer the base with the strawberries
2) Pour the kirsch an brandy over enough to cover the fruit
3) Add the whipped cream thickly
4) Top with brown sugar ensuring the top is covered fully
5) Place in the refrigerator to... - 38.7565
Strawberry Pecan Crepe Rolls
1 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, pecans, honey, and extracts.
2 Spread the crepes with the mixture within 1/4 inch of the edges.
3 Neatly fold the crepes into fourths.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
5 Serve each pancake... - 38.3517
1. Drain the thawed strawberries reserving the juice.
2. Measure one cup of the strawberry juice. Add water if falling short of the required measure.
3. In a glass bowl, soften the gelatin in the strawberry juice.
4. Melt the gelatin by... - 38.3316
Strawberry Mango Compote
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the strawberries and mango. Toss gently.
2) Cover the fruit mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) Combine together the cinnamon, yogurt and nutmeg. Stir well till combined.
4) Into 8 compotes glass, spoon the fruit... - 37.8731
Rhubarb Strawberry Meringue
Trim off and discard leaves and root end of rhubarb; wash, drain and cut stems into 1/2-inch lengths.
There should be about 3 cups cut.
Turn into a saucepan with the flour and 1 cup of the sugar blended together, add water and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 37.5917
Fraises Et Framboises
1) Into a bowl, empty the strawberries ad sprinkle with sugar for 2 hours
2) Place into the refrigerator to chill
3) Into a blender, blend together the raspberries, powdered sugar, lemon juice, cointreau for a minute till... - 37.471
Coeur A La Creme With Fresh Strawberries
1 In a medium size bowl,let the cream cheese soften at room temperature.
2 Put the cottage cheese through a sieve into the same bowl and gradually blend in cream, 10X sugar and salt until creamy-smooth.Chill for 1 hour.
3 Line six individual... - 37.3648
Strawberry And Orange Crepes
Wash and slice the strawberries.
Peel an orange and chop the peel into the smallest possible pieces.
Put the peel in a saucepan of boiling water and simmer the peel for 15 minutes.
Drain the peel.
Cut the oranges into, segments, cutting between the... - 36.1272
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Wash, hull, drain and crush or press strawberries through a coarse sieve or a food mill.
There will be from 1 1/2 to 2 cups pulp and juice.
If berries are sour, 1/4 cup more sugar will be required.
Add sugar to pulp... - 36.1185
1 On top of a small double boiler,beat egg yolks with sugar and salt.Stir in milk and cream.
2 Cook, stirring constantly, over simmering water for 8 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
3 Strain at once into a medium-size... - 35.5109
Make the meringue.Put into a plain forcing pipe (1/2 in.) and pipe a round base, working from the centre outwards, 6 in in diameter.
Build up the sides to a height of 1 1/2 in.
Pipe the remaining meringue into small shell shapes.
Bake in a very cool oven... - 34.9297
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Butter 8-in (20-cm) springform cake pan. Completely line with buttered waxed paper; set aside.Place eggs in large bowl and add 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar. Pour in coffee liqueur and beat with electric hand mixer 4 to 5 minutes... - 33.8537
Strawberry Walnut Gateau
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
3. Carefully fold in the flour and ground walnuts.
4.... - 31.9806
1 In a small bowl,soften cream cheese,then beat until fluffy.
2 Stir in the sour cream, sugar and pumpkin-pie spice until well blended.
3 Spoon alternate layers of cream-cheese mixture and strawberries into six parfait or juice glasses, dividing... - 31.8113
In a large bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; let stand for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until very juicy.
Process in small batches in a blender until pureed.
Strain seeds; pour strawberry juice into a bowl.
Stir in milk, orange juice and cinnamon if... - 31.6801
1. Cut each sheet of puff pastry in half, then cut each half into 3 rectangles and place on a greased baking tray. Bake in moderately hot oven for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
2. Place half the strawberries, the sugar and lemon juice in a medium saucepan... - 30.9848
Strawberry Meringues A La Mode
1 As per the package directions, prepare the meringue shells, using sugar and water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Fill the center with strawberries and top with strawberry ice cream.
4 Serve at once. - 30.0045
Creme Brulee Aux Fraises
1. Place the strawberries in the bottom of 4 ramekins and sprinkle with the Kirsch, if using.
2. Beat the egg yolks in a bowl with the caster sugar. Heat the cream in a pan almost to boiling point and pour onto the eggs. Mix well.
3. Place the bowl over a pan... - 29.8365
Strawberry Bavarian Cream
Strawberry Bavarian Cream is an easy to prepare dessert recipe. Enjoy this Strawberry Bavarian Cream and share to us how you feel about this. - 29.6481
1. Line 8 small heart-shaped moulds with a single layer of muslin. If these are not available, use small cream or yogurt pots and punch a few holes in the bottom of each with a hot skewer.
2. Blend the cheese with 2-3 tablespoons double cream. Mix the... - 29.3768
Method Set oven at hot (400Â°F).
First make choux pastry: bring butter and water just to a rolling boil, take from heat and, at once tip in all the flour.
Beat mixture vigorously until smooth.
Cool slightly, then thoroughly beat in eggs one at a time (this... - 27.4069
Strawberry Cream Crepes
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and set aside.
Beat condensed milk with lemon juice until thick.
Fold in strawberries and whipped cream.
Divide between crepes and fold.
Gar nish with additional whipped cream and a strawberry centered on cream. - 27.349
Strawberry Ice Cream Layer Gateau
Cut the family brick, which must be firm, in half horizontally.
Cover the lower half with halves of strawberries.
Sprinkle with castor sugar and replace the top half.
Pipe with rosettes of cream and place small strawberries all over the top.
Dredge with... - 26.9886
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F) and lightly grease the pan.
Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pan of hot water with a rotary beater until mixture is thick and leaves a ribbon trail when the beater is lifted.
Take from heat and beat until cold.
If... - 25.7563
Peach Strawberry Melba
Peach Melba is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Peach Melba dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 25.6378
Method First prepare pastry: sift flour onto a board or marble slab and make a large well in the cen- ter.
Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla and work together with the fingertips until smooth.
Gradually draw in flour, working with the whole hand to... - 20.9181
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Strawberry Tart (tarte Aux Fraises) - Homemade
1. Brush melted chocolate at the bottom of Pate Sucree and keep it in the fridge till the chocolate hardens.
2. Fill the pastry cream into a piping bag and pipe it into the pate sucree.
3. Arrange the large strawberry slices around the... - 0
Lynn's Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
Lynn demonstrates how to make a very simple dessert -- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse. This is a very easy dessert that can be served for any occasion. - 0