- » French Spice Cake
French Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french spice cake recipes.
Currant Spice Madeleines
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour madeleine pans. With an electric mixer on... - 39.9186
Sour Cream Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crease and flour an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, and eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Stir into the sour... - 34.99
You May Also Like!
French Chocolate Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 3/4 cup sugar, water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to... - 45.0826
Golden Eggnog French Toast With Rum Spiced Apples
Melt half the butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Meanwhile, pour eggnog into an 8 to 9-inch-wide cake or pie pan.
Dip bread slices in eggnog to coat both sides (do not soak); drain briefly and lay bread in frying pan.
Cook about half of... - 29.4222
Hot Spiced Honey-butter
If you don't want your cakes or waffles taste bland, this Hot Spiced Honey-Butter is the best topping you can choose. A very interesting blend of honey and butter spiced with cinnamon! Give this Hot Spiced Honey-Butter a try as it is real easy to whip up. - 28.5219
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats is a delicious cake that I prepare for my children's birthday party This brilliant recipe of Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats has never let me down. Try it! - 45.4963
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 45.3284
Bread Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice French bread into 1/2 inch round croutons.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and sugar.
Using a wire whisk, blend these 3 ingredients well.
Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are... - 40.7028
Cream Cheese Swirl Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, beat cheese, confectioners sugar, and ReaLemon® until smooth; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add... - 45.7052
Applesauce Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices and set aside.
Mix milk, vanilla, and applesauce.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with... - 47.9829
Put the fruit, glace cherries, peel, rum and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Cream the butter and sugar together in another bowl until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour,... - 48.8671
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
1. In medium skillet, dissolve sugar and candies in hot water, stirring; bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Pare and core apples; arrange on side in syrup.
3. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes. Turn apples; cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 30.5225