- » French Spaghetti
French Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Spaghetti recipes.
Spaghetti Squash With White Bean Provencal
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 45.2143
Spaghetti A La King Crab
This Spaghetti A la King Crab tastes incredible ! Try this enriched spaghetti with king crab sauce poured over and topped with cheese croutons for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Spaghetti A la King Crab are welcome ! - 39.2031
Spaghetti Cheese Amandine
1) Prepare the spaghetti by following the package directions.
2) Drain water and place aside.
3) In a large skillet, melt margarine.
4) Add the almonds to sauté in melted margarine.
5) Place the spaghetti and cottage cheese. Season with salt and toss... - 36.4636
Mexican Skillet Spaghetti
In 12-inch skillet brown the ground beef. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add tomato sauce, water, taco mix, instant minced onion, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; add spaghetti.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, covered, until the spaghetti is tender, stirring... - 35.8044
Spaghetti Squash And Vegetable Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms; saute 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, chopped parsley, and next 4 ingredients.
3. Combine squash and... - 33.009
Spaghetti With Hot Dogs
Now, here is an interestingly new fondue sauce to serve - Spaghetti With Hot Dogs! A killer combination of spaghetti in tomato sauce and fully cooked hot dogs to make a real good fondue. Try it and you will sure love it! - 26.9877
Crepes With Spaghetti Sauce
Prepare 2 cups of a favorite recipe of spa ghetti sauce.
Add meat, sausage, or mush rooms.
If sauce is runny, add enough tomato paste to thicken.
Fill 8 to 10 crepes, roll and place in baking dish.
Spread extra sauce over the tops of crepes and sprinkle with... - 19.7563