- » French Soda
French Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french soda recipes.
Lillet French Apéritif
Lillet and Club Soda make a fresh and bright French apéritif you can serve anytime. An orange twist adds fragrance and beauty! It's the perfect start to a Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
French Beans Salad
String the tender French beans, cut in two or three if too large, rinse and cook it in boiling salt water to which a little bicarbonate of soda is added.
Strain off the water when beans are tender, and rinse with cold water.
Prepare the salad dressing... - 31.7018
French Cream Pie
Mix first five ingredients together, add beaten egg.
Cook in double boiler till thick, remove from stove.
Add 1 teaspoon soda.
Spread in a baked pie shell.
Cover with whipped cream. - 33.972
Refined Hypnotic Tom Collins
This refined hpnotiq tom collins recipe bounces back this age old cocktail right onto the main stage of today's beverage show. This contemporary version is full of tropical flavors and the flashy blue color makes it one of the most sought after drinks of... - 132.584
Orange French Toast
In a bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. - 28.0677
1) Take a collins glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over bourbon, lemon juice, soda and champagne.
3) Garnish with a lime slice and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 30.0274
Sourdough French Bread
Place yeast m hot water & let dissolve.
Jombine sugar, salt & 4 cups of flour in bowl, add sourdough starter & yeast water, mix & stir well.
Let rise until almost twice the bulk.
Mix baking soda and enough of remaining flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead on a... - 35.5414
Port Dover French Fried Perch
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Slowly stir in beer and eggs until you have a thick batter.
Dip fish in batter.
In a deep-fryer or in a pot with at least 4 inches of vegetable oil, deep-fry fish for... - 30.2231
Sourdough French Bread
In large mixer bowl soften yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm water (110°).
Blend in 2 cups of the flour, Sourdough Starter, sugar, butter, and 2 tea spoons salt.
Combine 7 cup of the flour and the soda; stir into flour-yeast mixture.
Add enough remaining flour to... - 38.9865
Crispy French-fried Mushrooms
Crispy French-Fried Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Crispy French-Fried Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to serve at your lunch table. - 37.7882
French Orange Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Add chopped nuts. - 27.3232
French Currant Cream Pie
French currant cream pie is a fast and simple pie recipe. If you plan to invite friends on weekend for dinner, then consider this recipe as a part of menu and delight everybody with this French currant cream pie dessert. - 52.051
French Pastry Cake
Cream margarine or butter and cream cheese with sugar and saccharin.
Add the eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, and vanilla extract; beat well.
Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and add to the batter.
Put half the batter into a tube pan or bundt pan... - 40.2753
French Honey Bread
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, nutmeg, cloves, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Mix in brown sugar.
In another bowl, beat together honey, evaporated milk, and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
Pour into a greased and... - 36.4694
French Almond Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugars.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the honey and almond extract.
Blend in the ground almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking soda.
Add to the almond mixture gradually; mix, then knead with your hands until the flour is... - 47.8861
Sourdough French Bread
Combine water, starter, the 4 cups flour, salt, and sugar.
Mix well, place in a non-metallic container, and leave at room temperature about 18 hours, or until sponge has doubled in size.
Stir in 1 cup of the remaining flour which has been mixed with the soda;... - 39.4847
Sourdough French Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Beat in 3 cups flour, the Sourdough Starter, sugar and salt.
Mix 1 cup flour and the baking soda; stir into sourdough mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon until smooth and flour is completely absorbed.
If necessary,... - 42.0358
French Butter Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Beat in sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat well.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough... - 36.682
French Applesauce Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Heat applesauce in oil and add to dry ingredients; if desired, add nuts and raisins.
Pour into tube pan which has been greased and floured.
Bake 1 hr at 325 degrees F. - 37.4465
French Pancakes With Brandied Strawberries
French Pancakes with Brandied Strawberries are open sweet crepes which taste awesome. These thin pancakes are so full of flavor. You will like the brandied strawberries a lot. You can also try soaking strawberries in cognac or any other wine. - 51.2139
Sour Rye French Bread
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cups warm water, starter, and 4 cups of the all-purpose flour.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let stand at about 85°F until very thick, bubbly, and spongy looking, 6 to 8 hours or until next day.
Stir in rye flour,... - 41.0566
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Whole Wheat Sourdough French Bread
In a large bowl stir together the water, yeast, starter, honey, salt, and 4 cups of whole wheat flour. Stir for about 5 minutes until the dough feels elastic. Cover and let rise until double (about 1 1/2 to 2 hours).
Mix the baking soda with 1 of the... - 39.0907
French Dijon Ham Muffins
Mix together dry ingredients (first eight).
Stir in ham.
In another bowl, beat together eggs with buttermilk, oil and Dijon mustard.
Pour into a well in center of dry ingredients, mixing quickly.
Spoon into muffin cups to three-fourths full and bake until... - 38.3914
French Brandied Cherry Muffins
Drain two cups sour cherries and soak overnight in one-half cup brandy.
Drain well before tossing in with dry ingredients.
Reserve brandy for later.
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut in butter as you would when making a pie crust.
Whisk egg, sour cream... - 40.9132
French Apple Walnut Scones
Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy apple recipes. French Apple Walnut Scones is a wonderful pastry recipe that is great in the morning or as an after dinner snack. Made with fresh apples and chopped walnuts, its sweet flavor is irresistible. - 103.735
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
To make pear topping: Place rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 425 degrees F.
Heat oil in a 7- or 8-inch nonstick, ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the sugar has partially... - 43.1038
Light Garden Bisque
Trim leaves from cauliflower and broccoli; break into flowerets Set steam rack in large saucepan; add water to come just .
Cover; cook on high heat until water boils.
Place vegetables on rack.
Cover; steam 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain; set... - 48.2033
1. Bring the water with the anise seed to a boil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Add the honey and sugar to the water and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the soda.
4. Sift together the flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add... - 40.8852
1. For the pancakes, mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add milk gradually. Mix well with an egg beater. Add enough milk to get a thin pouring consistency. Add an egg or baking soda and mix well.
2. Heat a small non stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in... - 38.0661
Coeur A La Creme With Fresh Strawberries
1 In a medium size bowl,let the cream cheese soften at room temperature.
2 Put the cottage cheese through a sieve into the same bowl and gradually blend in cream, 10X sugar and salt until creamy-smooth.Chill for 1 hour.
3 Line six individual... - 37.3648
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
Shake the ingredients well with ice and strain into a tall tumbler.
Add some ice cubes and a good dash of soda water.
Decorate with lemon slices and cocktail cherries. - 27.0133
Classic Hush Puppies
Begin heating fat in a deep fat fryer; use a deep fat thermometer.
Stir corn meal, sugar, soda, and salt together to mix.
Place onion in a small bowl, add egg and buttermilk, and beat until frothy; pour all at once into meal and stir lightly to mix.
Add just... - 38.4906
1 In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, and salt to combine.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
3 Cover and set aside at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
4 Just before making the pancakes, stir in the soda.
5 Over... - 40.8095
In small bowl or 2-cup measure combine diet soda, cornstarch, lime juice, peel, fructose and food coloring.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Beat egg yolk in small bowl.
Stir 1 tablespoon of hot lime mixture... - 39.2583
Artichokes Au Gratin
Thaw artichoke hearts and cut in half or quarters. Marinate artichoke hearts in Italian dressing overnight. Or, if using jars of marinated artichoke hearts, simply cut into halves or quarters, reserving the marinade.
Pour dressing from artichoke hearts into a... - 34.2448
Gateau De Pommes Aux Noix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a baking dish with 20 grams of butter. Spread it all over the sides and bottom.
3. Sprinkle 20 grams of sugar all along the sides and bottom. Tap to spread evenly and pop it into the refrigerator until... - 0
Brittany Bean Soup
1. In a large pan, soak the beans in distilled water overnight or for 3-6 hours
2. In a large pan, heat the oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic to the pan and stir fry till golden brown
4. Add the tomato puree, bouquet garni, and... - 41.4997
How To Make Chocolate Ruffle Cake
One thing chocolate lovers cannot resist is a good and rich chocolate cake. Here is an amazingly simple recipe to make a chocolate ruffle cake that will leave everyone wanting more, and more and more! Biting into this moist and creamy chocolate treat is a... - 118.802
Mix the orange juice, lime cordial and sugar and stir to dissolve.
Add the chopped mint and chill for an hour.
Strain and dilute half and half, or to taste, with soda water.
Ice cubes are an optional extra.
Decorate with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of... - 31.5509
Sour Cream Devils Food Cake
Beat sour cream, soda, eggs, and vanilla until foamy; add sugar, flour, and cocoa that has been sifted together.
Pour into agreased and floured pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Frost with your favorite frosting. - 35.3181
Sour Milk Biscuits
Combine flour with shortening, baking soda & salt; mix well.
Add enough sour milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out, cut, and place on buttered pans.
Bake in a hot oven. - 29.0378
Combine sugar, pecan halves, buttermilk, butter, and salt in a 4-quart casserole, stirring well.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 13 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
Stir in soda until foamy.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat mixture with a wooden spoon... - 28.4767
Carrots Vichy are easy to make and super delicious. This is one of the only few vegetable dishes that my children have without fussing too much! Try the Carrots Vichy for yourself! - 41.7905
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add buttermilk and baking soda.
Sift together flour, salt and brown sugar.
Add flour mixture gradually to egg and milk mixture, alternating with butter.
Beat well after each addition.
Cover container with cheese cloth and let stand at... - 44.6453
Gingerbread Boys With Seedless Raisin
Sift flour with salt and ginger and set aside.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, remove from heat and mix in sugar, then molasses.
Dissolve soda in hot water.
Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture alternately with soda-water, beginning and... - 46.8264
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Spread cream orve it and serve - 37.0029
Coconut Macaroons!! I finally learned how to make these!!! They are wonderfully different from the regular almond macaroons. This is a simple recipe. Try it out and enjoy the final result! - 48.6156
Haddock A La Grecque
Place the tomatoes and soda crackers in the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass dish.
Sprinkle with sugar, basil and salt.
Mix together with a fork.
Set the frozen block of fish over the tomatoes.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over... - 41.8888
Lightly oil inside of 4-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, soda, yogurt, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Wipe off sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush dipped in cold water.
Allow... - 37.4172
Beat egg yolks with honey until smooth and light.
Add yogurt and stir until smooth.Sift together flour, nutmeg, salt, and soda.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in melted butter, then fold in egg whites.
In a heavy iron skillet, put enough oil to measure about 1/4... - 39.1567
Classic Sour Cream Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, cream of tartar and salt.
Cream butter and sugar until smooth and soft.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately, beginning and ending with flour,... - 42.58
Sour Cream Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crease and flour an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, and eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Stir into the sour... - 34.99
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.1806
Sour Cream Fudge Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 1 1/2-inch pan, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, soda and salt. Add the shortening and sour cream and beat two minutes. Add the chocolate,... - 39.5612
Mahogany Sour Cream Cake
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Cool; then stir in sour cream.
Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugars; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 49.1345
Applesauce Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices and set aside.
Mix milk, vanilla, and applesauce.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with... - 47.9829
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.7247
1. Sieve together flour, salt and soda and add to starter.
2. Mix and add butter and honey.
3. Dough should be thick.
4. Turn out on floured board and work in enough additional flour to keep dough from sticking.
5. Knead until smooth.
6. Put in greased... - 43.4341
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Sift together... - 50.8047
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Preheat the oven to 35()c.
Chop the dates and place in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar till light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses and corn syrup, then the eggs, one at a... - 47.2467
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine both sugars, cream, corn syrup, and baking soda, until blended. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring with wooden spoon to prevent scorching. Cook until mixture reaches... - 28.1037
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, egg whites and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Spread into a 10" lightly greased flan pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes... - 46.546
Haddock A La Grecque
1.Take an 8 x 8 inch glass dish; put the tomatoes and soda crackers in it and top with basil, sugar and salt.
2.Combine the ingredients using a fork.
3.Place the fish on tomatoes and add green onions, parsley, vegetable oil, flour and... - 46.6222
Cherry Nut Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
Blend in flour, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in walnuts and cherries.
Shape the dough into a roll about 14 inches long.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
With a... - 42.7164
Mardi Gras Carrot Loaf
Blend cooking oil and sugar with eggs.
Beat in carrots and pineapple and juice.
Sift dry ingredients and add with vanilla and nuts.
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 40.0252
Tomato Bisque Soup
Saute onion in butter, add flour and milk and cook until thickened.
In another pan place tomatoes with seasonings and cook until well mixed.
Add tomato mixture to hot milk mixture but do not let boil.
Serves 4 - 36.9184
Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and half the milk and mix to a smooth batter.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk with the oil, mixing to a thick batter.
Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle and... - 40.3399
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large glass bowl.
4) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually stir the eggs honey and vanilla into the creamed... - 50.1711
Corn And Bacon Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow frying pan, lightly brown bacon; remove on paper towel for draining.
3. In a blender jar or container, add 1/4th of the cracker pieces at a time and run on low speed with switch on and... - 45.3059
Praline Applesauce Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust 1 8X1 1/2-inch baking pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together cake flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
4) Mix in shortening and applesauce and... - 47.5217
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.7843
Chicken Ragout With Pumpkin Dumplings
Sprinkle thyme and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken pieces.
Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
Add onions to drippings in pan; saute 5... - 40.9907
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.6636
Espresso biscotti are double baked espresso flavored biscotti that can be served with tea or coffee. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and honey with instant espresso powder and coffee, the espresso biscotti is dipped in a cinnamon sugar coating and... - 44.1687
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy: add eggs and beat well.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture.
Add cherries and nuts.
Shape into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil and store... - 41.9238
Almond Pear Torte
Peel, core, and chop the pears.
Beat the oil and sugar together.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Beat mixture until light and fluffy.
Blend in flavorings and pears.
In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
Add to pear mixture.
Stir in raisins and... - 43.7381
1) Cut the veal slices in half.
2) Pound till paper-thin till each piece is about 4 inches square.
3) Put each 2 together with 1 slice of cheese in between, like a sandwich.
4) In a pie plate, add the egg and milk and beat.
5) In a second plate, add... - 40.2073
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the prawns and stir well to coat.
2. Arrange the lettuce leaves on top... - 44.9697
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
Rich Mornay Sauce
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
3.Put egg, sour cream and shortening and stir well until a dry consistency of the mixture is achieved.
4.Take muffin tins and put... - 43.2911
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
Amer Picon And Cognac
Pour the Amer Picon and grenadine into a chilled glass over ice.
Add a little soda water.
Carefully pour on the cognac so it floats on the top.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 29.7565
1) In a chilled pitcher with ice cubes, stir the brandy, Curagao, soda water and Burgundy together, until cold.
2) Stir in sugar to taste, if desired.
3) In the champagne glasses, add fresh fruit pieces, pour in the cool Burgundy Cooler and... - 33.8517
1. Into a large bowl, place ice at bottom and add Burgundy, Brandy, the Maraschino, Brown Curacao, Benedictine and Soda Water; stir well.
2. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
3. Garnish top with a slice of Orange, lemon and fresh fruits. - 38.7889
Melt the fat in a sauce pan.
Add the flour while stirring.
When smooth add the milk, salt, mustard, paprika and soda.
When thickened add the grated cheese and stir until smooth.
Pour over the beaten egg yolks and when blended fold in the egg whites stiffly... - 37.5984
Creme De Menthe Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg, stirring well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
Stir in vanilla.
Shape dough into two 8- x 1 1/2-inch blocks.
Wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze several hours or... - 42.1293
Corn Hush Puppies
Heat oil for frying.
Mix all ingredients except buttermilk.
Add buttermilk slowly, and mix batter to a consistency of cornbread batter.
Drop into medium hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Hints for success: If the batter is too heavy and the hushpuppies do... - 41.354
Cheese Souffle With Tabasco
1. In a soufflé dish, soak the crackers in milk, placing in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. Use a wooden spoon to mash the soaked crackers.
4. Blend in the egg yolks, cheese, Tabasco sauce and seasoning... - 37.2934
Lemon Souffle Pancakes With Blueberry Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, buttermilk, lemon peel, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons butter.
3. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites until they hold stiff, moist... - 39.3186
1. The evening before, line a 35 x 25 cm (14 x 10 inch) baking sheet with nonstick baking paper.
2. Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a large frying pan and add the onions and garlic. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring often. At the end of this time, taste... - 33.191
Spinach Souffle Muffins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or grease with solid shortening.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; blend well.
In small bowl, separate... - 45.6049
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 104.762
1. Into a wine glass, pour Brown Curacao and add French Vermouth and Soda Water.
2. Serve Vermouth Aperitif with a small cube of ice. - 30.6213
Short Cut Liver Pate
Empty the undiluted consomme into a saucepan.
Season with garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain to remove garlic.
Dissolve gelatine in the cold water and then combine with the hot consomme.
Pour a little... - 37.8063
Mid Ocean Fizz
1. Fill a cocktail shaker glass half with ice.
2. Pour over the gin, cognac, vermouth and bitters.
3. Give a few good sharp shakes.
4. Tip into a hi-ball glass.
5. Top with club soda.
6. Garnish with a twist of green lime peel.
7. Serve with... - 38.4416