- » French Skillet
French Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french skillet recipes.
1) In a small bowl, place the bell pepper and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) In a medium bowl, place the eggplant cubes and toss by adding remaining 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Place the vegetables aside for about an hour.
4) Rinse the bell... - 46.418
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 45.8872
Quick Skillet Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly spray an ovenproof medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray
3 In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Cajun seasoning and 1/2 cup cheese.
4 Keep aside.
5 As per the package directions, cook... - 42.0009
Skillet Potatoes Au Gratin
Put sliced potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and water into a heavy skillet; cover and bring to boiling.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender.
Add cream, melted butter, and cheese to skillet and mix lightly.
Cook uncovered over low heat about... - 40.996
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 39.869
Company Skillet Ragout
1. Mix sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and the 1/2 tea spoon salt in medium-size bowl. Shape lightly into 48 small balls.
2. Brown slowly, turning several times, in a large skillet, or an electric frying pan.
3. Remove meatballs; set aside for Step... - 37.9534
Mexican Skillet Spaghetti
In 12-inch skillet brown the ground beef. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add tomato sauce, water, taco mix, instant minced onion, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; add spaghetti.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, covered, until the spaghetti is tender, stirring... - 35.8044
French Skillet Cabbage
Fry bacon; remove from skillet and crumble; reserve drippings.
Combine all vegetables in large skillet with bacon drippings.
Cover, cook over mediumheat for 7-10 minutes or until vegetables are still crisp-cooked.
Add bacon just before serving.
Do not... - 33.0645
Cherry Skillet Cobbler
Heat pie filling and orange juice in 8-inch skillet or large saucepan to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Stir baking mix, orange peel, sugar and milk to a soft dough.
Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto boiling cherry mixture.
Cook uncovered over low heat 10... - 30.1442
Smoked Sausage Skillet
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute over medium-high heat. Add apple, herbs,tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and tomato paste, stirring to blend well.
2. Add sausage. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30... - 29.712
Skillet Style French Fries
Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise in 3/8- or 16-inch-wide strips.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 inch of oil to 360°.
Fry a few potatoes at a time till crisp and golden, 6 or 7 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
Sprinkle with salt.
Serve at... - 29.1532
Herbed Skillet French Fries
Brown French fries in butter over slow coals, turning potatoes with pancake turner; pour evaporated milk over and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Heat just till cheese melts, turning occasionally with pancake turner. - 28.2218
Skillet French Toast
1. In pie plate, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Dip 4 bread slices, one at a time, in beaten egg mixture to coat both sides well. Place in skillet... - 26.7356
Skillet French Fries
In heavy skillet melt butter over medium-hot coals; stir in dry onion soup mix.
Add frozen potatoes; stir to coat evenly.
Heat potatoes over medium-hot coals, turning as needed with wide spatula, till browned and heated through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 23.471