- » French Salmon
French Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french salmon recipes.
Salmon Primavera Baked In A Brown Bag
This dish literally screams “French Classic” with serve with a twist! This spring-summer dish looks, smells and tastes like the season. It’s fresh, light, healthy and very quick. What a fantastic way to enjoy the best ingredients of spring! - 128.252
Lemon Marinated Salmon Salad
Pairing citrus and salmon is always a great combination but when you marinate the salmon in lemon it turns into a great idea! You’ll find this salad served throughout the south of France all summer long! - 125.661
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 122.213
Delicious Salmon And Spinach Quiche
I have been making this easy pantry style recipe for years and I never get tired of it. Perfect during a busy week for a quick dinner or lunch in the weekend. Serve with a tossed salad and a cool chardonnay and you are in business! - 119.264
Smoked Salmon Vol Au Vents
If you like fancy finger food in your parties try out these Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents next time. These are extremely easy to make as you can see in this video. It will get rave reviews and leave your guests wondering how you pulled it off. Bon Appétit! - 111.185
Poached salmon and fruity cocktails can turn even the most boring brunch into a real fun eat-together affair. Healthy and tasty, poached salmon tastes extremely good when topped with a nice dressing. Just pick your cues from this recipe instructions given by... - 108.084
Salmon En Papillote With Ratatouille Nicoise
If you are fond of salmon, try this salmon recipe out. Ratatouille Nicoise with salmon en papillote is a super simple recipe, which can be used for making dinner or lunch for a large gathering. The salmon fillet is wrapped as a parcel here and steamed in... - 107.912
Salmon French Style With Ratatouille And White Wine Butter Sauce
1. In a bit pot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize all the vegetables.
2. Add chicken stock and cook down. Finish with chiffonade basil and adjust salt and pepper.
3. For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
4.... - 101.248
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 97.2687
Solar Cooked Salmon En Papillote
1. Set up a solar cooker.
2. Take the parchment paper and place all the ingredients on it.
3. Smother in the olive oil and salt and pepper on the salmon and the tomatoes.
4. Wrap up the parchment and let it cook in the sun for 2... - 88.4283
Salmon En Papillote With Bearnaise Sauce And Green Salad
Salmon can be good enough for compact lunch or a light dinner with seasonings of choice. Here is a recipe to make Salmon en papillote as well as Bearnaise sauce and a green salad to serve with the salmon. A complete meal indeed! - 76.9842
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7817
Salmon Seafood Pate
1) In a liquidizer, place the salmon, ketchup, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt, a shake of pepper and a few drops of pink colouring.
2) Liquidize all the ingredients to make a smooth mixture.
3) In a basin, transfer the puree and add the... - 47.2746
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 47.0042
Shrimp And Salmon En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, pour in cold water and sprinkle the gelatin on top to soften.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat to cook by stirring until gelatin dissolves.
3) In the blender container, add dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind,... - 46.6696
Salmon Quenelles In Dill Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine the chicken stock and butter or margarine.
2) Bring this mixture to a boil.
3) Then, simmer until the butter or margarine is melted.
4) Remove the pan from the heat.
5) To this, add the pepper and flour, stirring... - 46.526
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche! Were you looking for a filling and uniqe dish. Then this is the dish for you. I served the Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche a week before for my friends... - 46.4094
Salmon With Dill And Caper Béarnaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly dust a board with flour and roll out pastry sheets 1/8 inch-thick.
3) Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
4) Arrange one salmon fillet, skin side up, over each pastry square.
5) Wrap the pastry around... - 46.1394
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.0218
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms well with a damp towel, trim the stems, and coarsely chop the caps.
3) In a shallow pan (large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer), place 2 cups of water, wine, dill sprigs,... - 45.6193
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.586
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse_x000d_
1) Take the fish mold and grease it.
2) Take the soup and cream cheese together. Heat them on low heat to dissolve the cheese.
3) Add the softened gelatin and blend them well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and mix them.
5) Pour the... - 45.459
Salmon Stuffed French Bread
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all... - 45.3494
Creamy Salmon Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt margarine in it. Add green pepper and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables turn tender.
3) Add milk and the salmon liquid.
4) When mixture becomes hot, add water and... - 45.096
Salmon Au Poivre
1. Defrost the fish, if required.
2. Take a 4 quart Dutch oven, put 11/2 cups of wine, water, dilweed, tarragon, fennel seed and white pepper in it and let the ingredients boil.
3. Stir in salmon in the Dutch oven and cook for 10-12... - 44.734
1) In the milk ina saucepan, poach the salmon for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked through, depending on the thickness of the fish.
2) With a slotted fish slicer, take out the salmon from the milk and transfer to a plate.
3) Flake the fish,... - 44.734
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.3098
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
1. Simmer salmon along with tomatoes, water, and parsley, for 20 minutes.
2. Add onions to butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in flour.
3. Take off from heat and slowly add evaporated milk.
4. Place the mixture back on heat and stirring... - 44.2686
Salmon Vol Au Vent
Roll the pastry out.
Cut out 6 - 4" (10 cm) rounds, and 6 -3" (7.5 cm) rounds with a 2" (5 cm) hole in the middle.
Place the 4" (10 cm) rounds on a baking sheet, brush with egg and top with the 3" (7.5 cm) round and brush with egg.
Bake in a 425°F (215°C)... - 44.2469
Poached Salmon Gribiche
In a large shallow pan, bring the water and the wine to a boil.
Cut the lemon in half.
Squeeze in the juice and then drop the lemon into water, along with the celery, onion, carrot, 1 tsp (5 ml) salt and bouquet garni.
Boil until broth is reduced by... - 44.2103
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 44.0914
Turban De Saumon
1. In a saucepan, boil milk and butter for making the panade.
2. Remove from heat and add flour.
3. Use a wooden spoon to beat vigorously until panade is smooth and pulls away from edges of the pan.
4. Return to heat and cook until it forms a ball,... - 43.7055
Roulade De Saumon
Roulade De Saumon is a classic french recipe for preparing salmon. Great for parties and occasions, this salmon recipe is made with fresh salmon along with eggs. Herbed with chives and marjoram along with fennel, the fine cuisine lovers will love in love with... - 43.6188
1) Drain the Salmon, discard any bones and flake the fish.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese until smooth.
3) Stir in the chilli sauce, parsley, shallot and Tabasco.
4) Blend the flaked salmon smoothly into the mixture.
5) Season with... - 43.5384
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5126
Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
1. Clean and cut mushrooms into thin slices.
2. Rinse salmon steaks under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. In a frying pan heat butter.
4. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 3 minutes.
5. Pour 1/4 cup wine and water over... - 43.3363
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 42.8966
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake.
Soak onion in water 5 minutes.
Blend together salmon, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, salt, and dillweed.
Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread; top with... - 42.8921
Seared Salmon With Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In hot sesame oil, sear fish fillets for 2 minutes, turning halfway through or until fish sizzles.
3. Transfer to a baking pan or glass baking dish and drizzle wine and soy sauce, and bake for 10 minutes.... - 42.7286
Torte Du Fromage Avec Saumon
1) In a bowl, mix together capers with 8 ounces of NeufchStel cheese.
2) Stir in caper liquid as required to the cheese mixture to make it spreadable, set aside.
3) In other bowl, mix together onion with remaining Neufchatel cheese, and add... - 42.7277
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Clean the fish fillets and lay them in a wide, shallow pan. Spread some onions in it.
3) Pour wine and water on the onions. Cover the pan and bring a boil and then let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4) Take a small,... - 42.7258
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. Separate the eggs and in a medium-size bowl place the egg whites.
2. In a small bowl set aside the 4 egg yolks for poulette sauce.
3. Prepare the salmon by draining, flaking, removing any bones and skin.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 42.6718
1. In a bowl add 1/2 cup cold stock and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Heat and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
4. Cool for sometime until thick.
5. Fold in salmon and Madeira.
6. Mix salt and pepper... - 42.5345
Saumon En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease the baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon and cover with lemon juice, and set aside.
4) Chop spinach and mushroom stems coarsely.
5) In a bowl, place the spinach mixture and... - 42.4546
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Prepare souffle dish by greasing bottom and sides with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Melt remaining butter over low heat and stir in flour and salt.
Whisk vigorously for 1 full minute to avoid... - 42.4369
Broccoli Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove foil and beans; continue baking 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in... - 41.8246
Salmon And Oysters En Casserole
Cut salmon into chunks, and arrange in bottom of a buttered 3-quart casserole.
Poach oysters in their liquor until edges curl; add butter if the liquid evaporates.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters over salmon.
Melt 1/2 cup butter; stir in flour to make a... - 41.5932
1) In a saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook broccoli in it until tender.
2) Drain the broccoli and rinse under cold water.
3) In a saucepan, mix together, buttermilk, onion flakes and bouillon.
4) Heat the mixture, to simmer... - 41.1737
Grilled Salmon Provencale
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow baking dish.
Add salmon, turning to coat well.
Covet and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Addonion, and garlic, and saure 1 minute.
Add... - 41.1606
Fresh Salmon With Prawns
Put the salmon in a large buttered ovenproof dish with the other ingredients.
Cover with a lid, or foil, and cook at 325Â°F, Gas Mark 3 for about 45 minutes, basting frequently.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the dish, basting occasionally.
When... - 41.0942
Darne De Saumon Florentine
Darne De Saumon Florentine is a savory salmon recipe made with butter sauce. Grilled and served over spinach with the sauce poured over it, the Darne De Saumon Florentine is elegant and makes a great presentation. - 40.7237
In saucepan cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Blend in flour, dillweed, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salmon and lemon juice.
Season to taste. - 40.2832
1. In a shallow salad bowl, add shredded lettuce. Arrange flaked drained salmon.
2. Arrange tomatoes around the edges.
3. Mix mayonnaise, heavy cream, chili sauce, green pepper, and green onion.
4. Add chopped egg whites along with lemon juice and... - 40.2743
French Style Salmon Meal
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Flake salmon and combine with hard-boiled eggs, celery, onion, cocktail sauce and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, reserved salmon liquid, milk and salt.
Dip salmon... - 40.2397
Grilled Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon-€™s juice over cold water rinsed, patted dried fillets. Season with pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl, whisk mustard, olive oil, dill, basil , and rest of the lemon-€™s juice well,... - 39.9728
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
Salmon Sauterne Salad
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) Stir into the hot chicken bouillon, until dissolved.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) In well greased mold, preferably fish-shaped , pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 39.8724
Salmon Steaks With Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the steaks by wiping them with a damp cloth and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over it for seasoning.
3. Take a big ovenproof serving dish and butter it thoroughly. Arrange the salmon... - 39.8613
1) Prepare the cream sauce with butter, milk and flour.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream sauce, salmon, lemon juice and seasoning.
3) Use a fork and shred the salmon. Set the bowl aside to turn cold.
4) When cold, roll the salmon in bread... - 39.8404
Trim crusts from bread and cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat milk in double boiler.
Add bread cubes, butter, liquid from salmon and well-beaten egg yolks; season with salt and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 39.6326
Whirl tofu in blender or food processor with steel blade until creamy.
Drain salmon, reserving juice (there should be 1/3-1/2 cup).
Pick out any black skin and bones from salmon.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add salmon juice to gelatin.
Let sit 5... - 39.6221
Poached Salmon A La Francais
Spread the oil in a frying pan (I like to use the teflon coated type), or in a flat baking dish.
Place the salmon slices next to one another, but not overlapping.
Add the lemon juice and peel, peppercorns, salt, onion and enough hot water to just cover the... - 38.113
Sole And Salmon Roulades
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut... - 37.8144
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella, salmon, and olive oil.
Season with pepper to taste.
Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned.
Remove toast from the broiler, and while it is still warm,... - 37.4188
Salmon Vol Au Vent
1 Roll the pastry out onto a floured board and into a large circle just over 23cm/9 inches in diameter.
2 Using a 23cm/9 inch plate as a guide, and a sharp knife, cut a circle out of the pastry. Place the circle of pastry upside down on a suitable... - 37.0976
Drain salmon juice into a measuring cup.
Add enough milk to make 1 1/4 cups.
Discard dark skin from salmon and flake.
Distribute salmon and shredded cheese in the unbaked pie shell.
Beat eggs, mayonnaise and lemon juice together and add salmon juice-milk... - 36.7027
Butter Salmon Soufflé
Melt butter and blend with flour.
Add milk, water and salt; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour slowly over stiffly beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into buttered baking dish, place in pan of hot water and bake... - 36.6063
Poached Salmon A La Francaise
Spread the oil in the bottom of a 12-inch (30 cm) square dish.
Place the fish steaks one next to the other, not overlapping.
Add the lemon juice and rind.
Sprinkle the peppercorns and onion on top and add enough hot water to come just to the top of the... - 35.5305
Pate De Saumon Fume
1. In a food processor, puree salmon until smooth and creamy.
2. Add butter and cream to puree. Mash a little at a time.
3. Season with lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pack pate in a crock and chill.
5. Garnish with lemon... - 35.4196
In medium bowl, combine salmon, olives and parsley.
Place mixture in baked pastry shell and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
Combine milk, eggs, chopped onion and salt.
Pour over salmon mixture.
Cook on roast (7) for 15 to 18 minutes; turn dish... - 34.9694
Salmon Salad With French Dressing
In a bowl combine Garlic French Dressing, yogurt, mustard, and seasoned salt.
Add salmon, peas, celery, and pickle.
Toss to combine.
Divide evenly and serve on lettuce leaves. - 34.7091
Creamy Salmon Mousse
Mash the salmon and can juice with the mayonnaise and anchovy essence.
Fold in the cream and season to taste.
Soften the gelatine in the water, then set over a saucepan of gently simmering water until it has dissolved.
Stir it into the salmon mixture.
Turn... - 33.8694
Salmon Souffle With Yellow Sauce
Remove all bones from salmon.
Chop fine and add seasonings.
Heat milk and bread crumbs together for 5 minutes; add egg yolks and salmon.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into salmon mixture.
Turn into a buttered baking dish.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake... - 33.1212
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Creme Fraiche
In a saucepan over low heat, warm the cream to 105 F (40 C). Remove from heat and stir in the buttermilk. Transfer cream to a bowl and allow the mixture to stand in a warm place, loosely covered with plastic wrap, until thickened but still pourable. Stir... - 32.7011
1. Place 1/4 cup of the salmon liquid in a small bowl, sprinkle in the gelatin and set aside 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the salmon and remove and discard any skin and large pieces of bone. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil, add it to the gelatin mixture and... - 32.5897
Salmon En Papillote
1. Scrape the scales from the skin of the salmon, wash well and dry with paper towels.
2. Brush 4 squares of foil lightly with oil. Place a piece of salmon on each. Sprinkle with lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper. Add a knob of butter.
3. Draw up the foil... - 32.3293
Saumon Au Four
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease casserole dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
Arrange salmon steaks and artichoke hearts in dish; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter; pour over salmon and artichokes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread... - 32.2907
Salmon Stuffed Fish Roulades
1. Cut each salmon steak lengthwise in half; remove skin and bones. Place 1 salmon half, cut side down, on cutting board; cut piece across grain into 1/4 inch slices. Repeat to slice other halves. Cut each flounder fillet length wise in half, removing all... - 32.2843
Salmon Mousse With Fish Stock
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock and season to taste.
Cook the egg whites in a dariole mould or small cup until firm; when cold cut into thin slices and cut out into fancy shapes.
Drain the oil from the salmon and remove all skin and bones.
Cover the bottom... - 31.9117
Salmon-stuffed French Rolls
In a bowl toss together the chopped broccoli or cauliflower flowerets, shredded carrot, and chopped cucumber.
Stir in the sandwich spread, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in the flaked salmon.
Assemble roll or bread, salmon mixture, and green pepper rings into a... - 30.843
Crustless Salmon Quiche
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil in a medium skillet. Add the salmon, reduce the heat and cover; poach until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Discard the poaching broth (salmon is a fatty fish so much of the fat will be... - 30.7616
1. Empty envelopes of gelatin in cold water, soak for 5 minutes. Heat water until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add lemon juice. Cool.
2. Mix together flaked salmon, onion, mayonnaise, and Tabasco. Fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into fish mold. Chill... - 30.7264
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, slices up her incredibly fresh salmon tare tare. The perfect beginning to any mean. Get your taste buds ready! - 29.7478
Lake Salmon Sauterne
Prepare sauce and let stand.
Arrange fish in microwave-proof baking dish.
Season with wine and chopped shallots.
Cover and cook until fish is opaque and flakes easily when fork tested, or about 3 minutes.
Serve with Parsley Sauce.
Parsley Sauce. - 29.4321
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add salmon; heat thoroughly.
Spoon on crepes; roll up. - 29.3762
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, mustard, mayonnaise and egg, season to taste. Shape mixture into croquettes and roll in cookie crumbs to coat,
2. Heat oil in a frypan. Cook croquettes over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. - 26.6345
Eggs Benedict With Salmon
Place hot slices of toast on warm plates.
Top each with slice of smoked salmon, then hot poached egg.
Drizzle with Yogurt Hollandaise.
Garnish with parsley and capers. - 24.604
Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Crepes
Soften the cream cheese with the cold white sauce and spread 2 tablespoons of the cheese on each crepe.
Lay the smoked salmon over the cheese and fold or roll the crepes.
Lay in a buttered oven-proof dish, dot with butter, and reheat in a preheated 400Â°F... - 23.5621
Smoked Salmon Pate
In food processor, puree together salmon, cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice until smooth.
Mix in onions, dill and pepper.
(Pate can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2 days.) - 22.411
Here is a first-rate way of cooking the many different fish sold under the accommodating name of rock salmon.
Cut the fish in serving-sized portions.
Sprinkle with pepper, and dip in flour.
Melt some bacon fat in a frying-pan and fry as many slices of lean... - 20.6039
Creamy Smoked Salmon Canapes
Blend cream cheese and mustard; spread part of mixture thinly on canape bases.
Place piece of salmon on each canape top with dot of remaining cream cheese mixture or, if desired, pipe all the cream cheese mixture around base.
Top each canape with sprig of... - 19.8106
Vol Au Vent Filling - Pieno Per Vol Au Vent
1. Cream the butter and chop the tuna in a food processor and keep it in a separate bowl.
2. Chop the smoked salmon as well and keep it in a separate bowl.
3. Add couple of tablespoon of whipped butter in the tuna and salmon, sprinkle pepper and thyme... - 0
1. Cut the seeded cucumber, celery ribs, seeded yellow pepper, roma tomatoes into 1/8 inch pieces, keep it in separate bowls.
2. Mince the onions, jalapenos and cilantro, set aside as well.
3. In a large bowl combine the cucumber, celery ribs,... - 0
French Salmon Recipes By Category