- » French Salad Dressing
French Salad Dressing Recipes
French Salad Dressing is both sweet and tart and can be enjoyed on both fruit and green vegetable salads. French dressing is a bit elaborate with ketchup, olive oil, maple syrup and cider vinegar. Black pepper, ... More »
Romaine Salad With French Dressing
1) Mix together salt, sugar, paprika for the french dressing.
2) Stir in vinegar and salad oil, shaking well.
3) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) In a salad bowl, break up lettuce.
5) Mix in onions and green... - 45.4542
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 38.2835
Cobb Salad Supreme With French Dressing
Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine into very fine pieces, using knife or food processor
Mix together in a large wide bowl, or individual wide shallow bowls.
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes.
Dice bacon, chicken breasts, avocado and... - 37.8721
Ever-green Salad With Herbed French Dressing
Wash greens well; pat-dry.
Tear or cut into small pieces.
Place ingredients in large salad bowl.
Just before serving, pour Herbed French Dressing over greens; toss lightly. - 29.1361
You May Also Like!
Lime French Dressing
Add bottled lime juice and powdered sugar to taste to French Dressing. - 12.4098
Combine the ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to blend. - 25.1056
Curried French Dressing
Combine salad oil, vinegar, French Dressing Mix, and curry powder. Shake together or whirl in a blender. - 16.8287
Low Calorie French Dressing
Combine salad oil, salt, sugar, paprika, dry mustard, and hot sauce in small mixing bowl.
Blend together 1/2 cup grapefruit juice and 2 teaspoons cornstarch in small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a... - 31.3517
Chiffonade French Dressing
1. Combine salad oil, vinegar, and French Dressing Mix. Shake together or whirl in a blender.
2. Stir in chopped egg, olives, and parsley. Mix well. - 22.4003
Lorenzo French Dressing
Combine salad oil, vinegar, French Dressing Mix, watercress, and chili sauce. Shake together or whirl in a blender. - 18.6083
Vinaigrette French Dressing
1. Combine salad oil, vinegar, and French Dressing Mix in a jar with a tight cover and shake well, or whirl in a blender.
2. Add pickle, chives, and hard-cooked egg; stir to combine - 21.6989
French Dressing With Blue
Cheese: Combine 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese with 1/2 cup French dressing, stir and shake well before using. - 13.855
Home Style French Dressing
A brilliant French Dressing can do wonders for your salads. I used this French Dressing for my salads for last nights dinner at home.Needless to say the salad was over in time! Try the French Dressing for yourself! - 27.2355
Easy French Salad Dressing
A fine dressing makes even the most boring salad taste good. Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how you can make French salad dressing like a pro using a handful of ingredients. The dressing is good enough to get you licking your plates and fingers. Add some to... - 54.9589
Blue Cheese French Dressing
1. Blend the blue cheese and water until smooth.
2. Combine salad oil, vinegar, and French Dressing Mix.
3. Add dressing slowly to cheese, blending after each addition - 24.4017
French Salad Dressing Recipes By Category
French Salad Dressing Dish: