- » French Roast Beef
French Roast Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french roast beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french roast beef recipes.
French-style Beef Roast
Place beef, salt, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cloves and peppercorns in 4-quart Dutch oven; add water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until beef and vegetables are tender, about 30... - 43.3388
French Beef Stew With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a Dutch oven place roast.
Arrange potatoes, carrots and onion around and over roast.
Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; drizzle wine over top.
Roast for 4 1/2 hours.
On a serving platter place roast; slice if... - 45.6361
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Roast Beef Au Jus
I am on High Protein diet and if you are doing the same then its advisable for you to include this recipe of Roast Beef Au Jus in your diet for sure. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Roast Beef Au Jus. If your diet is full of High Protein... - 37.2501
Roast Beef Au Jus
– In a bowl, combine all seasoned flour ingredients, and keep in a tightly closed jar for future use.
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Dredge roast beef with seasoned flour and place in roasting pan with a rack.
– Sear roast beef in oven... - 40.0188
French Onion With Pot Roast And Veggies
This delicious pot roast recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days. The chef here provides simple instructions to make scrumptious French onions combined with chuck roast and veggies. Very simple to put together and is perfect for a chilly day! - 94.8444
French Pot Roast
The french pot roast is a beef preparation made with beef roast. Cooked with onions in bacon drippings, the french pot roast is flavored with herbs like thyme, parsley and bay leaf, in the oven and has vegetables like carrots and celery in it. the french pot... - 43.0183
French Beef Roast
Brown roast in small amount of shortening on both sides.
Remove roast; add flour and onion and brown lightly.
Place roast back in pot; add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 3 hours, basting or adding water as needed.
Serve over rice, potatoes or noodles. - 33.0539
French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches
1) Arrange 4 ramekins or soup bowls.
2) In a large shallow skillet, saute shallots in melted butter over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
3) Add flour and cook for further 1 minute.
4) Stir in sherry and let the liquid absorb.
5) In slow... - 40.6977
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Butter
1. Trim away excess fat from fillet, using kitchen scissors.
2. Shape and tie the meat neatly with kitchen string to prevent shrinking on cooking.
3. Lard the meat with trimmed fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No.... - 44.525
Beef Au Jus
Beef au jus is a roasted beef preparation made with cooked pan gravy. Made with a rolled rib roast, the beef au jus is a european inspired dish that has its origins in France. Seasoned and roasted and served with a cooked gravy with pan drippings, the beef au... - 36.8496
Bistro-style Roast Beef
Confused about what to serve as main course for an upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn of a special recipe that everyone is bound to love and remember for a very long time. Watch now to know more! - 115.546
Bouillon With Crepes
These Bouillon With Crepes make a delicious side dish ! Try these Bouillon With Crepes for a meal with rice or spaghetti and tell me if you like them ! - 26.0079
Angus Beef Filet With Potatoes Au Cru
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan... - 102.155
Beef Round Tip Roast Au Jus
1. Place round tip roast on wire rack in a medium-sized open roasting pan. Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast. Roast in 325°F. oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until thermometer reaches 140°F. for rare... - 25.1279
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 40.5088
French Bean Bake
1 Brown beef in butter or margarine in a me-dium-size frying pan; stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider; heat to boiling.
2 Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in beans and onions; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.
... - 31.2357
Roulade Of Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly oil a baking tray.
3) Remove the excess fat, membranes and sinus off the beef, split it or â€œbutterfly it â€œ lengthwise, the grain of the meat. Do not cut it through. 4) You can also ask the... - 45.1235
Veal Roast Orloff
Veal Roast Orloff is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 41.3293
Garlic Rolled Rib Roast
Use a microwave trivet or invert a heat-resistant, non-metallic saucer or small casserole cover in the bottom of a shallow, non-metallic baking dish.
Place roast fat-side-down on the saucer or trivet.
Rub meat with garlic and pepper if desired.
Heat,... - 33.1376
Roast Sirloin With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 2). Season sirloin with freshly ground pepper; brush with mustard. Bake in a roasting tin for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast shows an internal temperature of 71°C... - 36.6805
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 34.0456
Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches
Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches is a baked sandwich. Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches gets its desired taste from red meat mixed with sour cream and cheese flavored with mustard. Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.9931
Put the steak in a dish with the stock, wine, chopped onion and herbs and marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat, reserving the marinade.
Melt the lard or dripping in a pan, add the meat and baby onions and fry until... - 43.3252
Alouettes Sans Tetes
Alouettes Sans Tetes is a beef rolls recipe made with a stuffing of minced prk or veal. Cooked in the oven with veggies and flavored with herbs, the Alouettes Sans Tetes is served with the pan juice or sauce poured over it. - 47.0132
Cote Du Boeuf With Bernaise Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
To make Cote Du Boeuf :
2. In a pan heat oil and sauté ribeye steak until browned on both sides.
3. In the same pan melt butter and sizzle thyme sprigs and garlic.
4. Roast in the oven at 400... - 105.868
Martini Pot Roast
1) In a paper bag, mix flour and white pepper.
2) To this, add the pot roast and shake well to coat with the flour mixture.
3) In a large heavy iron skillet, heat the corn oil, until the pan is very hot.
4) In the hot skillet, put the... - 45.5941
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Beef Salt Pork Pot Roast
Trim beef to remove all fat.
Cut bacon or salt pork into long thin strips.
Push bacon strips through meat with larding needle, or with a thin knitting needle.
Heat butter in heavy Dutch oven or deep casserole.
Brown meat in it on all sides.
Add hot water,... - 41.8744
Beef In Red Wine Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in hot lard in a saucepan for 2-3 min.
Sprinkle in the flour and brown it carefully.
Add wine, water, garlic, tomato puree, salt and pepper.
Fry bacon and onions together for 5 min.
Add to the meat.
Cover with wetted greaseproof paper... - 40.1917
Beef And Mushroom Post Roast
Cut the salt pork into strips and place in a large flameproof casserole.
Add the oil and set over a high flame until the fat is rendered.
Cut the beef into 5 cm/2 inch cubes.
Add the meat to the oil and brown on all sides.
Pour the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce... - 39.6547
French Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from roast; rub beef well with flour; brown in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
2 Place meat in slow cooker; pour onion soup over; cover cooker.
3 Cook on low heat (190Â° to 200Â°) 10 for hours, or... - 32.9848
Frenched And Roasted Texan Rack Of Lamb
If you love roasted-to-perfection lamb, then you must watch this video. Here you will find a recipe to make the perfect Rack of Lamb, Texas style! Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking, is making things as easy as possible in this video. Watch to know... - 132.617
Burgundy Beef Roast
Combine pepper, thyme, marjoram, cloves, and fennel seed.
Rub pepper mixture over all sides of roast.
Place roast in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 to 1 1/4 hours for rare 140Â°F (60Â°C), 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours for medium 160Â°F (71Â°C), or 1 1/2... - 43.3765
Pot Roast Aux Herbes
1.Make a mixture of flour, Bon Appetit, pepper and dry maustard and apply it on roast.
2.Heat shortening in large skillet or Dutch oven and put the roast in it.
3.Once brown, add ginger, oregano leaves, marjoram leaves, bay leaves, all... - 42.6342
Pot Roast A La Gilroy
1. Peel off garlic and onion and slice them into lengthwise strip.
2. Take a sharp knife and pierce all through the toast.
3. Stuff the slits with 2-3 slivers of garlic and 1-2 slices of onion, each.
4. Now place slits on an enamel pan/stainless... - 45.8364
Stuffed Chateaubriand Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slit the beef lengthwise to make pocket.
3) In a bowl, place the beef and stream Chablis over it.
4) Cover the bowl and leave the beef aside for at least 12 hours.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter along... - 43.7992
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 31.6818
French Style Beef And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the beef slices in a 13"x9"x2" ungreased baking dish, overlapping the slices. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions and cook covered,... - 31.6168
French Beef Bake
1. In a medium-size frying pan brown beef in butter or margarine, stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider and heat to boil.
2. Into a 6-cup baking dish spoon the beef, stir in beans and onions and cover.
3. In moderate oven bake at 375° for 30 minutes... - 37.8868
Marinated Roast Beef
Pierce meat about 20 times with fork.
Place meat in plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
Mix 1 cup of the beer and remaining Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
(Reserve remaining beer.) Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate meat,... - 38.9502
Chateaubriand With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place both pieces of meat on rack in broiling pan; broil 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning meat once.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushroom sauce: In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot... - 30.3234
Cajun Style Crock Pot Roast
Plan to treat your family and friends to a large roast this feast-day but scared of accomplishing it all alone. Fear not, for with slow cooker recipe on crock pot roast, even you can make a roast a large cut to the perfection. Serve it with a pot of simmered... - 110.654
Place roast in roasting pan on a piece of heavy aluminum foil large enough to wrap meat in.
Douse roast with Worcestershire sauce; seal meat in foil.
Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 4 to 5 hours on middle rack.
Remove roast from oven; allow it to sit... - 27.0047
Roast Veal Normandy
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine sage, celery salt, and ground pepper, and rub over entire surface of the roast.
Using a large ovenproof pan, brown the veal well on all sides in 2 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon oil.
This should take about 10 minutes... - 43.211
Normandy Pot Roast
1. In large skillet or Dutch oven, brown meat using shortening if very lean.
2. Drain the fat.
3. Add gravy, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
5. Add vegetables to the simmer another 1 hour until tender meat and... - 40.4511
French Cheese Steak
1. Melt butter in a saute pan; add onions and salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat until onions begin to caramelize; remove from the heat.
2. Using a serrated knife, slice the croissant three-quarters of the way through, making sure to leave a spine.... - 28.34
French Dip is a delicious appetizer recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this French Dip recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 37.577
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Heavenly French Dip
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, combine onion and butter.
Heat, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Meanwhile, slice bread in half lengthwise and then crosswise, forming 2 sandwiches.
Arrange beef on 2 pieces bread;... - 41.6124
Yankee Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown beef (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is done.
Gradually blend water into flour until smooth; slowly stir into sauce.
Cook, stirring... - 24.4787
A young pheasant, hung just long enough, is delicious roasted.
Tie fat green bacon (or mildly-cured bacon) round the bird and roast either on a spit (see introduction) or in the oven on a grill-rack, for about 40 to 45 minutes.
The flesh of a pheasant tends... - 21.7134
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Burgundy Pot Roast
In 2-cup glass measure combine onion and 1/3 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on high setting till tender, about 2 minutes; do not drain.
Stir in bouillon granules.
Add Burgundy, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Place meat in... - 39.0599
Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Combine first 8 ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Unroll roast and spread with bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Reroll roast and tie securely; fasten ends with skewers.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 325° to desired doneness,... - 38.3628
Piquant French Dip
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Pour in water, soy sauce and add in the seasonings.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours till the beef becomes tender.
4) Take the roast from the broth and... - 40.4024
Roast Beef Panzanella Salad
1 Combine the ciabatta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, vinegar, oil, mint, capers, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well and let stand until the bread soaks up the juices, about 20 minutes.
2 Stir in the roast beef and serve at once. - 32.9056
Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches
Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.2913
Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef
This Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef when served as Main Dish is sure to please your guests and family members. Its impressive, tasty and a mind-blowing combination of ingredients makes sure that everyone will come back for seconds. This is a dish to... - 40.5185
1) In slow cooker mix all ingredients.
2) Pour water to almost cover meat.
3) Cook covered on low for 10-12 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 36.2048
French Dip Sandwich
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep... - 35.7294
Roast Beef Hash Bake
Cut tomato in 6 slices; halve each slice.
Stand tomatoes around edge of lightly greased 10-inch pie plate.
Combine hash and onion; spoon into pie plate.
Bake in 375°F oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Make 6 equally spaced depressions in hash; break an egg... - 30.8768
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Heat oil in skillet.
Add meat and brown lightly.
Remove meat to 2 quart casserole.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Add all seasonings, burgundy and water.
Bring to boil; stir to loosen any meat particles.
Pour over meat and bake covered in 300° oven for 3... - 42.2071
Jellied Beef A La Mode
Brown the piece of beef on all sides in the fat in a Dutch oven or heavy skillet as you would a pot roast, and drain off any fat remaining.
Warm the cognac in a small pan, light it, and pour it flaming over the meat.
When the flames die down add... - 43.6258
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Paul's Beef Bourguignon
1) In a skillet, brown the meat in oil. Drain and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cover the cooker.
3) Store in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours, or up to 14 hours, to marinate the meat.
4) Remove from the... - 34.3106
Gascony Pot Roast
Stick pieces of 5 or 6 cloves of garlic over the beef.
Put the beef into a casserole which already contains the uncooked crackling or pork rind placed with the fat side against the bottom of the casserole.
Cook on a gentle heat over an asbestos mat.
As soon... - 32.4281
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
Dauphiny Pot Roast
Cut the beef into large chunks, and put it in a casserole or fireproof dish with salt, pepper, garlic and quartered onions.
Cover with red wine.
Meanwhile scrape and dice the carrots, and fry them in oil.
When they have browned, let them cool a little before... - 32.3512
Braised Beef In Beer With Mustard
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 In a pan, heat the butter and oil until foaming.
3 Add in the beef and sauté.
4 Add in the onions and garlic, cook until soft.
5 Sprinkle flour in the pan and stir until the flour has absorbed... - 44.5713
Delicious Beef Salad
Mix together dressing and spices; chill.
Arrange lettuce, roast beef, onions, peppers, corn, cheese and olives on large serving platter.
Serve salad with dressing mixture - 34.8017
Fillet Of Beef On Bearnaise Bread
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Rub tenderloin with oil and rosemary.
Place one half on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in the center of the oven for about 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 120 degrees.
Remove and let cool to room... - 40.1826
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 25.5657
French Onion Sauce
In 1-quart casserole micro-cook onion in butter or margarine, covered, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir the cold water into the cornstarch.
Stir into cooked onion mixture.
Blend in the beef broth and Worcestershire... - 36.1123
French Onion Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add cut-up parmesan; process till finely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl; slice the onions.
In a 2-quart saucepan cook the sliced onions in butter or margarine, covered, for 10 minutes.
Uncover,... - 39.0872
Beef A La Mode
1. Combine parsley and seasoned salt on waxed paper.
2. Cut salt pork into strips 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick and roll in parsley mixture.
3. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make cuts 3 to 4 inches deep, 1-1/2 inches apart.
4. Push... - 44.7426
Beef A La Mode
Mix the salt, pepper, chopped onion, thyme, parsley and bay leaves.
Cut salt pork in thin strips and roll in the mixed seasonings.
Cut gashes all over the meat 1/2 in. deep and insert seasoned strips of pork.
Roll the roast well in the vinegar and let stand... - 37.5426
Place the beef in a large roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Combine the soup, water, burgundy, onion soup mix and mushrooms in a bowl and mix well.
Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees for a glass dish), covered, for 3 hours or... - 31.066
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.725
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Take a ¼ cup hot water and 1 teaspoon instant beef granules and mix it with onion, salt, ground beef, egg and parsley. Mold the mixture in balls and position half of them over microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in 2-quart glass baking dish or... - 41.5735
Beef A La Mode In Aspic
1) With damp paper towels wipe roast.
2) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat over medium heat on all side for 20 minutes.
3) Mix wine, tomatoes, onion, pars ley, garlic, salt and peppercorns.
4) Boil mixture, decrease heat and simmer... - 43.4551
Beef A La Mode
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
Fry in heavy kettle or Dutch oven until golden and crisp.
Remove pork and reserve.
Brown roast on all sides in fat or, if possible, have meat well larded with salt pork and brown slowly without adding fat.
Pour off fat.
Add... - 46.9898
Standing Rib Roast With Au Jus
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree.
2. On a paper towel, place horseradish, fold the towel, press and take out the liquid. Put it in a mixing bowl, and keep it aside.
3. Take rib roast out of the refrigerator, at least one hour before cooking. Rinse... - 120.306
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt butter with onion for 1 minute on High.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Pour in broth or bouillon, wine, lemon juice, tarragon and parsley.
5. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once every... - 42.6449
1) Remove the tops of the oranges, scoop out the flesh and extract the remaining juice.
2) In a saucepan, combine the orange flesh and juice with the dried fruits, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the fruit is tender and the juice disappears.
3)... - 34.8025
Carre Deporcau Guinievre
Carre Deporcau Guinievre is a french pork chops recipe prepared with white wine. Cooked by braising, the Carre Deporcau Guinievre is prepared with crushed juniper berries giving them an exotic flavor and taste. an absolute party preparation. - 39.998
Rub meat with garlic, a little oil, plenty of salt and the rosemary.
Place peppers between sheets of foil and crush coarsely with side of kitchen mallet or hammer.
Press into beef all over with heel of palm.
Cover loosely with foil or plastic and let stand... - 40.2422
Roasted Marrow Bones
In Europe Roasted and/or Poached Marrow Bones are quite common in many higher end restaurants. It's really not something big here in the states yet although I have enjoyed them for years. It's really interesting how such a simple and common creature as a cow... - 135.333
Spanish Pot Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sear the meat on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
2. Add ½ cup of the dressing and brown the meat well.
3. Pour the remaining dressing and water over the meat and bring to a boil
4. Reduce the... - 42.0112
Beefy French Onion Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in onion, roast beef, and peas.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
For each... - 36.5869
Beef Au Jus
1) In a slow cooker put the roast.
2) Follow package directions to prepare gravy.
3) Pour it over the roast.
4) Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over it.
5) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
6) When cooked, remove meat and trim... - 39.9971
Parisian Beef Salad
Thin slice the roast beef, place in a bowl.
Mix in the potatoes and onion.
Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon and seasonings together.
Pour over the beef.
Marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, and spoon the salad on top of the... - 41.5243
This Beef Bourguignon is an oven cooked beef stew made with sirloin tip roast and vegetables along with mushrooms. Prepared with red wine, onion and mushroom soup as the base, the beef bourguignon can be served over fresh and hot rice. - 40.4659
Beef En Croute
Place meat in clear plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Combine Burgundy, dry sherry, bay leaves, and onion.
Pour over meat in bag; close.
Chill overnight; turn bag occasionally to distribute the marinade.
Next day, remove meat from bag; reserve marinade.
Place... - 44.386
Parisian Beef Stew
Cook bacon until crisp.
Dredge meat in flour.
Brown in bacon fat in a Dutch oven.
Add beef broth, wine, garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and parsley.
Stir all together.
This may be simmered on top of the stove or put into a 300°... - 45.0917
French Roast Beef Recipes By Category