- » French Rice Salad
French Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Rice Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Rice Salad recipes.
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Salade Aux Artichauts
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 to 14 minutes until just tender.
Drain well and allow to cool.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and onion and fry until golden.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir into the rice.
Cut the... - 44.1429
Combine rice, French dressing, onions, salt and black pepper.
Let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
Add celery, green peppers, sour pickles, sweet relish, pimento, eggs and mayonnaise.
Toss lightly with a fork.
Serves 6 to 8. - 42.6701
Easy And Healthy Nicoise Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to toss together.
2) Use a small and clean glass jar to pour olive oil for 2 inch, vinegar for ½ inch, a pinch of cayenne and ½ teaspoon of thyme.
3) Cover the lid and thoroughly shake to... - 41.3517
French Rice Salad
1) Cook the rice.
2) In a bowl add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3) Mix well to form a dressing.
4) When rice cools from hot to warm, add the vinegar dressing and refrigerate.
5) When ready to serve mix in the cheese, radish, walnuts,... - 40.9681
Nicoise Rice Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add tuna, olives, celery, onions, green pepper, green beans and anchovies.
... - 38.4185
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 38.2835