- » French Rice
French Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french rice recipes.
Paupiettes Of Plaice Henrietta
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and allow to cool.
2 Combine the ingredients for the stuffing and spread it over the fish fillets.
Roll up... - 45.0318
You May Also Like!
French Onion Rice
Lightly brown rice in margarine.
Add soup, water and mushrooms.
Cover and simmer about 25 minutes or until liquid is gone. - 24.2995
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 38.2835
Rice Dream French Toast
Rice Dream French Toast is probably one of the tastiest way to make French toast. I make this Rice Dream French Toast for my family every other day. It is quick, easy and tasty - 29.5397
French Rice Pudding
Boil about 4 tablespoonfuls of rice in a little milk till tender.
The rice when cooked must be very thick.
Leave to get cold.
Mix 3 large crushed macaroons (or almond biscuits) into the rice.
Add 1 tablespoonful of caster sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of... - 22.3982
French Broccoli Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, water, and Cheddar cheese.
Stir in uncooked rice, carrots, onion, broccoli, and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3... - 39.9054
French Rice Salad
1) Cook the rice.
2) In a bowl add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3) Mix well to form a dressing.
4) When rice cools from hot to warm, add the vinegar dressing and refrigerate.
5) When ready to serve mix in the cheese, radish, walnuts,... - 40.9681
French Quarter Red Beans And Rice
1. In large bowl combine beans in enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at cool room temperature -overnight. Drain.
2. In large Dutch oven or saucepan combine drained beans, 6 cups water, onion, celery, pepper, carrot, ham, thyme, and garlic.... - 37.3149
Boil 4 tablespoonfuls of rice in vanilla-flavoured milk.
When the rice grains are tender, but still whole, add 4 table-spoonfuls of caster sugar, 1 tablespoonful of butter and a pinch of salt.
Simmer over a very gentle heat for 30 minutes.
By then the rice... - 24.0412
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
1) In an iron skillet, melt the butter, then gently stir in the rice and stir coninuously, until brown.
2) In a casserole or pot, mix the browned rice and rest of the ingredients together.
3) Cover with... - 38.0822
French Meatball Soup
Add rice to 1 c. (250 mL) salted water.
Boil 5 minutes; drain well.
Blend rice, ground round, egg, onion, garlic, parsley, and nutmeg; form into small meatballs.
Add wine to broth; bring to a boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Bring to boil... - 38.7769
Cheese Rice Souffle
Cook rice as in Boiled White Rice.
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in flour; when smooth, gradually stir in milk and cook until thickened and smooth.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Fold in cooked rice, beaten egg yolks and... - 37.1501
French Rice Recipes By Category