- » French Rice
French Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french rice recipes.
Paupiettes Of Plaice Henrietta
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and allow to cool.
2 Combine the ingredients for the stuffing and spread it over the fish fillets.
Roll up... - 43.1459
You May Also Like!
French Onion Rice
Lightly brown rice in margarine.
Add soup, water and mushrooms.
Cover and simmer about 25 minutes or until liquid is gone. - 23.0299
Rice Dream French Toast
Rice Dream French Toast is probably one of the tastiest way to make French toast. I make this Rice Dream French Toast for my family every other day. It is quick, easy and tasty - 27.0297
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 35.8141
French Rice Pudding
Boil about 4 tablespoonfuls of rice in a little milk till tender.
The rice when cooked must be very thick.
Leave to get cold.
Mix 3 large crushed macaroons (or almond biscuits) into the rice.
Add 1 tablespoonful of caster sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of... - 21.4196
French Rice Salad
1) Cook the rice.
2) In a bowl add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3) Mix well to form a dressing.
4) When rice cools from hot to warm, add the vinegar dressing and refrigerate.
5) When ready to serve mix in the cheese, radish, walnuts,... - 41.0205
French Quarter Red Beans And Rice
1. In large bowl combine beans in enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at cool room temperature -overnight. Drain.
2. In large Dutch oven or saucepan combine drained beans, 6 cups water, onion, celery, pepper, carrot, ham, thyme, and garlic.... - 37.9415
French Broccoli Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, water, and Cheddar cheese.
Stir in uncooked rice, carrots, onion, broccoli, and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3... - 39.8616
Busy Day Rice Ragout
Use medium to large skillet; stir onion and green pepper in oil until soft.
Add meat, salt, and pepper; stir until meat loses pink color.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
Reduce heat; cover skillet.
Simmer just 15 minutes. - 33.9634
Maltaise Rice Mold
Maltaise Rice Mold is an easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Maltaise Rice Mold; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.7488
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 40.9024
Sweet Rice Flapjacks
Boil 4 tablespoonfuls of rice (about 2 oz.) in slightly sweetened milk, till the grains are so tender they may be crushed easily, then stir with a wooden spoon till a thick smooth paste is obtained.
Away from the heat add the yolk of an egg, a nut of butter,... - 15.5002
French Rice Recipes By Category