- » French Renaissance
French Renaissance Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Renaissance recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Renaissance recipes.
Golden Glow French Toast
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dip the bread into a mixture of the next 8 ingredients; let slices soak up liquid.
Then press each slice on both sides into crushed cereal.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle margarine over top.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Use a... - 39.9909
Mix all together in large kettle.
Stir well and cook at a slow boil for about 30 minutes.
Test for thickness by dropping a little on a saucer and letting it cool.
Seal with paraffin in hot sterilized jars. - 27.3931
Burgundy Barb Chicken
Shake chicken pieces in seasoned flour until well coated; brown them well in margarine in heavy skillet; keep warm in oven while you prepare the sauce.
Saute onion until soft in chicken drippings.
Add garlic, rhubarb, wine, and seasonings; simmer for a few... - 39.8683
Dessert Sauce Au Vin
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for minimum 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the wine, ginger, and grated peel, mix well.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with a little water until smooth, then stir... - 36.9864
Fancy Smothered Carrots
Cook carrots in orange juice, with peel and ginger, until tender.
Add margarine, honey, and rhubarb, and cook just 1 or 2 minutes until rhubarb is tender. - 28.5826
Bon Vivant Meatballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together all but the soup, juice, and rice.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Place in a greased 1-quart casserole and pour the soup, diluted with tomato juice, over them.
Bake covered for 45 minutes; uncover and bake another 10 minutes. - 38.0729
Piquant Citrus Pie
1) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb, honey, salt and orange juice together over a low heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water or orange juice.
3) Stir into the saucepan, stir constantly and cook... - 48.674
Glorified Rhubi Conserve
Mix together rhubarb, raisins, sugar, orange, lemon, and ginger root.
Let stand at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Bring rhubarb mixture to a boil.
Add berries and bring to a boil again; simmer for 25 minutes.
Add nuts the last 5 minutes.
Seal with... - 35.0345