- » French Quarter Bean Soup
French Quarter Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french quarter bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french quarter bean soup recipes.
French Quarter Bean Soup
In Dutch oven combine beans and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Drain; add 6 cups fresh water and ham hocks.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1... - 42.3859
You May Also Like!
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.2497
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 44.9098
Chicken, Corn And Bean Soup
1. Combine chicken, 3 teaspoons of the salt and 4 cups water in a kettle; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Take meat from bones; dice. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 4 cups.
2. Saute onion in butter or... - 29.636
Creamed Green Beans
These Creamed Green Beans are a desire ! Try these deliciously souped mixed vegetables and nut dish for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Creamed Green Beans is welcome ! - 36.7928
Chicken, Beans & Egg Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove from broth, cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one... - 37.1812
Navy Beans Cassoulet
Cassoulet is basically a bean casserole containing meat. You'll fall for this pea bean casserole with duckling, salt pork and sausage links. Deliciously seasoned with wine ,spices and herbs, this Southern French dish makes a very satiating meal. Don't miss... - 39.062
Beef Gumbo Soup
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and add the butter.
2) Brown the shanks thoroughly in the butter.
3) In a slow cooker, put the shanks along with the water, salt, pepper, onion, bay leaf, carrots, potato, celery and tomatoes.
4) Cover... - 44.9283
Leblebi Tunisian Chickpea Soup
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak the chickpeas overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large pot, combine the chickpeas and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
In a mortar or food... - 45.2823
Salad Nicoise With Tomato Soup Dressing
1. Take a bowl and combine oil, soup, vinegar, onion, sugar, salt, mustard and salt -pepper. Shake them well and place them in a tightly covered container.
2. Add potatoes into a bowl and mix it up with ¾ cup of dressing. Similarly add green beans and... - 41.9052
1 Put the washed giblets into cold water, bring to a boil and drain. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a stewpan and lightly fry the giblets in it. Add the salt, pepper, stock and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, cover with the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 36.529