- » French Punch
French Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french punch recipes.
Floating Island Punch
Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
Combine fruit juice, ginger ale, sparkling water, cherries and orange slices.
Press thawed raspberries through a sieve to remove seeds and add.
Add sugar syrup.
Pour into punch bowl and add ice - 36.2236
Coffee Punch Parisienne
1.Take a large saucepan; put coffee, apple juice, brandy, and ginger in it.
2.Let the ingredients simmer until heated through.
3.Add ginger ale and stir.
4.Transfer with spoon in small mugs and serve warm. - 33.7716
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
Stop looking for a winning Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe, you just found it. Alcohol blends very well with other ingredients to make the Sparkling Burgundy Punch so wonderfully tasty. You will fall in love with this Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe from the... - 31.1733
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Mix all ingredients in desired container, and chill before serving. - 25.0018
You May Also Like!
1. Place the sugar lumps in a punch bowl. Sprinkle with bitters and add the cognac.
2. At serving time, uncap the champagne and add to the bowl. Add ice. If desired, decorate with fruit. - 21.4381
Mint And Burgundy Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in mint, lemon juice, sugar and grenadine.
2) Mix well.
3) Stir in cinnamon, cloves along with burgundy.
4) Stir the mixture slowly, while adding in boiling water.
5) Serve the Mint and Burgundy Punch in punch... - 39.9718
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
I got to try out this Sparkling Burgundy Punch at my friend's place. My GOD, It was simply mind blowing! Sparkling Burgundy Punch is always prepared with Alcohol as the most essential ingredient. I hope that this Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe is suited to... - 29.1236
Dry Martini Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Slice a lemon rind in a continous strip. Add into the ice.
3) Add in the vermouth, sherry and gin.
5) Allow the cocktail to rest for a while before serving.
6) Serve the Dry Martini Punch... - 35.6592
Sour Rye French Bread
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cups warm water, starter, and 4 cups of the all-purpose flour.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let stand at about 85°F until very thick, bubbly, and spongy looking, 6 to 8 hours or until next day.
Stir in rye flour,... - 41.0566
The French 75 Cocktail
The French 75 cocktail recipe, a classic cocktail created around 1915 and named because it had the punch of a 75mm field gun. Thus, the 75 cocktail or the French 75. First documented in 1930 in the books, this cocktail brings some crazy strange flavors to our... - 115.947
Crimson Ribboned French Ice Cream
You guys will have to try this Crimson Ribboned French Ice Cream, it is just awesome, to say the least! The raspberry lemon punch in the dessert is sure to sweep you off your feet. Give it a try and you will just love to indulge in! - 42.5844
Soften yeast, in water.
Then add sugar, oil, salt, and 2 cups of the flour.
Add egg whites and beat until smooth.
Add flour and knead 10 minutes.
Place in greased bowl, cover with wet cloth and set in warm place.
Let rise 10 minutes, then punch... - 44.0612
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in salt, shortening and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with spoon until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour (first with spoon, then by hand) to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured... - 42.5984
Crusty French Loaves
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Stir in 3 cups of the flour, sugar, salt and shortening; beat until smooth; slowly beat in... - 44.5
French Punch Recipes By Category