- » French Pea Soup
French Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french pea soup recipes.
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 146.048
1) Defrost the peas and allow this to come at room temperature.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the peas in 2 tablespoons each of chicken consommé and butter until cooked through.
3) Drain the peas.
4) In an electric blender, puree the... - 45.8273
Frosty Potage Saint Germain
1. In a saucepan, put together lettuce, frozen peas, water, onion, butter or margarine, chervil, salt and pepper; cook for about 8 minutes until peas are tender.
2. Into a blender jar with grating blade, pour the peas mixture and process... - 44.9634
Minted Green Pea Bisque
1) Take a pan and mix onion, carrot, peas, mint sprig, nutmeg, sugar and chicken broth.
2) Boil the mixture and simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Pour small amount of this mixture into the container of a blender and whirl to make smooth. Repeat with the... - 44.2122
French Pea Soup
This delicious French Pea Soup should not be missed at any cost. The lovely flavors of this wonderful soup leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough of. Try this French Pea Soup! - 43.6725
French Canadian Pea Soup
Soak the chick peas in water overnight or for 8 hours.
Place into a large kettle with the ham bone and cover with the water.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and add the vegetables.
Simmer for 3 1/2-4 hours.
Add the ham and simmer for 15... - 42.2626
1 In a pan, add the peas and cover with cold water.
2 Bring to a boil and drain
3 Return the peas back to the pan along with butter, chicken stock, onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
4 Cover and simmer until the peas are tender and... - 41.6259
Green Pea Francais
1) Reserve the mushroom liquid of the can by storing in a bowl while draining the mushrooms.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
3) Add the mushrooms to sautÃ©.
4) Pour in soup, water, and mushroom liquid.
5) Stir the... - 40.7285
Mae Clarke Boula Bouillon
Blend cooked peas in an electric blender with 1/2 cup turtle soup until well pureed.
Place in saucepan with butter, salt, pepper and remaining turtle soup.
Mix and blend well.
Heat to boiling point.
Pour soup in heatproof serving cups.
Garnish... - 38.9499
Split Pea And Green Pea Soup With Fresh Dill
Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
Add leek and bay leaf.
Saute until leek wilts, about 3 minutes.
Add split peas and stir to coat.
Add 51/4 cups broth; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer until split peas are just... - 37.7079
Place in saucepan the shelled fresh peas or frozen peas, the lettuce coarsely shredded and the leeks.
Add the water and salt.
Bring to boil, then cook over medium heat until peas are tender: 15 minutes for fresh peas, 10 minutes for frozen peas.
Then drain... - 37.0942
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, 8 cups water, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boil.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; stir often.
Remove ham bone; dice meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and... - 36.3064
Chilled Summer Bisque
1 In a medium size saucepan,empty the soup mix.
2 Gradually stir in water until well blended.
3 Heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. Stir in evaporated milk.
4 Cover and simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
5 Pour into a pitcher and chill... - 34.8496
French Canadian Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan boil all ingredients together slowly until peas are soft, about 2 1/2 hours and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Let the mixture cool whereby it may tend to thicken.
3. To thin to the desired consistency, add a little milk and... - 34.3201
French Pea & Lettuce Soup
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat; add nutmeg, onions, peas, and parsley.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft but still bright green (about 3 minutes).
Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add lettuce; reduce heat... - 27.6123
Green Pea Francais
Drain mushrooms, saving liquid.
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook carrots with mint in butter until tender.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in water and mushroom liquid.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 26.2118
Wash the split peas, and soak them in cold water for 3 or 4 hours.
Then boil them, in the same water, for about 45 minutes or until tender, and press them through a sieve or food mill, thinning the puree with the cooking liquid.
Chop up the white parts of the... - 23.2831
Celery Pea Potage
In saucepan, stir soups until smooth; gradually blend in milk and water.
Heat; stir now and then. - 22.6915
Minty Petit Pois & Gammon Soup With Potato Croutons
1. Chop potatoes into cubes.
2. In a sauce pan, boil potatoes with butter cube.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and cook boiled potatoes, add onions and gammon. Add garlic and cook for a while.
4. In a bowl, combine onions, mint and peas.... - 0