- » French Onion Steak
French Onion Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Onion Steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Onion Steak recipes.
French Steak And Onion Luncheon Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat onion soup and water till it simmers; stir in thinly sliced steak and heat till it boils
2. Add it to two flameproof bowls and sprinkle cheese on them
3. Place the bowls under the broiler for a minute until the cheese... - 33.3872
French Steak And Onions
Heat the olive oil in a pan, put the meat in it and season with salt and pepper.
Fry for 8 to 10 minutes, turning only once.
Fry the sliced onions in oil in a pan, till lightly browned.
Add the mild or wine vinegar, crushed garlic, a little stock, and some... - 27.1626
Fillet Steak With Tomato And Onions
Grill 4 tournedos, or thick fillet steaksâ€”see the following recipeâ€”and place each one on a piece of toasted or fried bread.
1 French mustard, which has a mild taste, is understood throughout.
Now put a tablespoonful of thick tomato purÂ£e on... - 18.5277
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 22.0111
Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Onion-cheese Topping
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for about one-half hour.
2. Salt on both sides, to taste. Grind fresh, black peppercorns on both sides, to taste. Spread both sides with olive oil (using about 2... - 101.144
French Fried Onions
Slice peeled onions 1/4" thick; separate into rings.
Dip in milk, then in the combined flour and salt.
Fry in 1 1/2" of fat or salad oil heated to 380°F or hot enough to brown a cube of day-old bread in 40 seconds, until onions are brown.
Drain on crumpled... - 25.9783
Frank Holt's French Fried Onion Rings
Slice the onions (about 1/8 inch thick), separate into rings.
Roll each ring in flour; then dip into a mixture made of the well-beaten eggs and milk; roll in cracker crumbs and fry in wire basket in furiously boiling deep fat.
Remove, drain, and hide while... - 26.0814
French Onion Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add cut-up parmesan; process till finely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl; slice the onions.
In a 2-quart saucepan cook the sliced onions in butter or margarine, covered, for 10 minutes.
Uncover,... - 39.3008
Crunchy French Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings.
2. Place onion rings on a paper towel and pat to dry well.
3. In a deep fat fryer or a wok, heat fat.
4. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Gradually... - 40.0869
Beef Steaks With Green Onion Sauce
1. Saute' steaks on both sides, following label directions, in butter or margarine in a large skillet; remove to hot platter, overlapping steaks; keep warm while making sauce.
2. Saute'green onions in drippings in skillet until soft; stir in parsley, salt,... - 21.2849
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 43.9774
French Cheese Steak
1. Melt butter in a saute pan; add onions and salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat until onions begin to caramelize; remove from the heat.
2. Using a serrated knife, slice the croissant three-quarters of the way through, making sure to leave a spine.... - 28.5524
French Baked Fish Steaks
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for French Baked Fish Steaks? Relatively simple, this French Baked Fish Steaks doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something... - 49.6671
Onion Topped Steak
Slash the outer edge of fat diagonally at 1" gaps, this would prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, mustard and salt in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Stir in water, orange peel, orange... - 43.2805
Smothered Steak With Mushrooms And Onions
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Divide into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4 inch-thick patty.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties,- cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from... - 30.7542
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1/4-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 4 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at... - 41.4683
Flank Steak Provencale
1) Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak.
2) Wipe with damp paper towels to clean the surface.
3) Arrange on cutting board.
4) In a bowl mix salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
5) Brush half of mixture... - 44.6508
Grilled Onion Brochettes
1) In a pot, place the onions with enough water to cover.
2) Now, boil the onions in the water for 10 minutes, until just soft.
3) Drain thoroughly. Keep aside until cool enough to handle.
4) Once cooled, peel the onions, leaving the root end... - 37.7158
Saint Gothard Steaks
Grill the steaks, and put them when done each on top of fried bread.
Serve each with half a grilled tomato filled with Bearnaise sauce.
Garnish the dish with soufflee potatoes, some onions fried in butter and a little watercress. - 19.1213
Steak Done In A Paper Bag
Trim the excess fat off the entrecote or rump steak, and render this down in the oven in a fireproof dish with the lid on, adding sliced and peeled carrots, onions, and, if possible, chopped mushrooms, a finely chopped clove of garlic, some salt and... - 21.7936
French Brown Sauce
Fry the vegetables and fat in the saucepan until they are lightly browned.
Add the flour, and cook until light brown.
Then add the bay leaf and parsley and finish in the same way as for the Roux Method.
Strain before using, and add gravy browning if a darker... - 30.1272
Country Beef Steak
Brown the meat lightly in fat, then brown the onions and carrots.
Put the meat in a fireproof dish, then the onions and carrots, with the chopped shallot added, a very little garlic if liked, tomatoes, skinned and cut in pieces, salt, and pepper.
Cover with... - 29.8455
Flank Steak And Ratatouille
1. For steak, on a cutting board place steak, using a knife make score marks on both sides.
2. Spread olive oil on streak and season with garlic, and Euro-Crust seasoning on both sides.
3. Place steak on grill and cook for about 5... - 118.849
Swiss Steak With Seasoned Vegetables
Pound meat; cut into serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown meat in shortening.
Add soup, 1/4 cup water, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add carrots and potatoes.
Cook 1 hour more or until tender.
Gradually blend 1/4... - 39.8731
Savory Minced Steak With Souffle Topping
Remove seeds from pepper, peel onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Chop the vegetables and fry in the heated oil for 2-3 minutes, add oregano or herbs and seasoning.
Place the minced steak in an ovenproof dish and top with the vegetables.
Make the souffle topping... - 43.0382
Beef Steaks With Grilled Ratatouille And Parmesan Polenta
Prepare Parmesan Polenta.Meanwhile alternately thread eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and bell pepper onto four 12 inch metal skewers.
In sm.bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Brush lightly on kabobs; reserve dressing.
Place beef steaks and... - 42.2982
Tuna Salad Nicoise
I was a Commis when I first cooked this french classic, 10 years later I still love it. - 0
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove steaks from pan, set aside and keep warm.
2. Add spring onions, garlic and 2 tablespoons stock to pan and cook, stirring,... - 26.9769
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Sprinkle thyme over it.
4. Squeeze water from spinach.
5. In a frying pan heat fat or oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup onions in it.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add sausage, egg,... - 44.0269
Round Steak Au Poivre
Coarsely crack peppercorns with mortar and pestle or with spoon in metal mixing bowl.
Cut steak into 4 serving pieces.
Place steak pieces on waxed paper.
Sprinkle each with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of the cracked peppercorns; rub over meat and press in with heel... - 37.13
Steak In Bourbon Marinade
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the steak, mix thoroughly.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for minimum 3 hours, turning frequently.
4) Place the steak under a preheated broiler and... - 40.8109
Steak Au Poivre
Coarsely crack peppercorns with mortar and pestle or in metal mixing bowl with bottom of a bottle.
Place one steak on waxed paper.
Sprinkle with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cracked peppercorns; rub over meat and press in with heel of hand.
Turn steak and... - 37.7236
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 121.883
Onion Beef Soup
Combine all ingredients except toast and cheese in a large saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil; lower heat.
Simmer about 20 minutes or until onions are soft.
Divide evenly into 4 ovenproof soup bowls.
Top each with 4 toast quarters.
Sprinkle each with 1 ounce... - 35.7237
Parsley Steak Tartar
Trim all fat from the steak.
Cut into pieces and then chop finely .
Chop the onion finely and add to the meat with the egg yolk, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture into four portions and shape into round thick patties.
Place one... - 38.8522
Veal Steaks Saute Provencale
In a skillet, fry the veal in the butter for 4-6 minutes per side (depending on the thickness).
Remove and reserve hot.
Add the garlic, bell pepper and onions to the skillet and saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer... - 39.86
Entrecote Steak Chasseur
1. Dice onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, strain tomato juice and add white wine, tarragon and stock cube; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; over high heat boil for 5 minutes with... - 44.4603
Combine all above ingredients lightly.
Serve on rounds of dark rye or pumpernickel bread.
Garnish with chopped parsley or pile steak mixture in a bowl and surround with thinly sliced pumpernickel for spreading. - 31.6745
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cover and refrigerate for the flavour to blend, until required.
3) Mound the Steak Tartare on a serving platter, surround with the toast points and serve immediately. - 34.0508
A complete meal in itself this steak Dianne is one that you can make for dinner tonight. With easily available ingredients,this recipe sure is a fairy tale dish come true. - 46.4556
1) Make light gashes on the steak with a sharp paring knife and stuff the garlic in it.
2) Place the steak on a broiling pan.
3) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions cover and cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4)... - 41.3272
Filet Steaks With Herb Butter
1. Prepare Herb Butter in a bowl mixing all ingredients.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper spoon the butter.
3. Roll up to shape into 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
4. Chill in freezer.
5. To prepare steak, cut steak into 4 thick slices.
6. Baste with oil.
7.... - 45.1482
Steak On A Skewer
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix all marinade ingredients.
2. Cutting across the grain, partially slice frozen flank steak to 1/3 inch thickness.
3. Add the sliced flank steaks to the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. In a medium... - 46.7843
Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce
This is one of those dishes that is very simple, easy to prepare and especially delicious. I can assure you, this Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce will make you crazy for all your life!! - 36.0756
Coq Au Vin With Pork Shoulder Steak
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook pork, stirring, until crisp and well browned.
Lift out and set aside, leaving drippings in pan.
Add chicken to... - 42.2084
1) Trim the beef fat, and cut the beef into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and blanch the onion rings for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© beef, tomato, onion, celery, pimiento for 5 minutes or until beef... - 40.9547
Baked Fish Steaks A La Crecy
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Put the fish on an aluminium foil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and salt and paprika to taste. Add margarine to it.
3) Seal the foil and put it on a baking sheet. Bake it for 12-15 minutes... - 43.2377
Goat Brie Cheese Steaks
Prepare 1 pound Prime Rib Steak by hand slicing thin or have your butcher machine slice. Cook steak Medium or Medium Rare. Cook with salt and pepper and reserve. Carefully cut off rind from one round of Woolwich Goat Brie and in sauce pan, melt it down with a... - 13.64
Crumbed Chuck Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from steak and score remaining fat edge every inch. (Reserve a few pieces of fat.) Place steak in a shallow dish.
2. Mix vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper in a bowl; pour over steak. Marinate in refrigerator, turning once, at... - 28.5936
Slow Cook Navy Beans With Ham Steak
Here is another simple dish made with navy beans and ham to make a delicious meal. This is a dish for many who like beans and some corn bread. Watch the recipe for the whole recipe. - 101.836
London Broil Steak Sandwiches
Score flank steak diagonally on both sides.
Place meat in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Stir together cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or overnight in... - 41.0076
Try this version of amazingly delicious Burgundy Steak recipe. An effortlessly prepared steak recipe; the Burgundy Steak is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.3834
Herbed Beef Steak
1. Trim all fat from beef. Place steak in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, beef broth, onion and garlic. Place parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and thyme on a small piece of cheesecloth; bring up corners to enclose herbs; tie securely; add to kettle.
2.... - 31.2809
Steak In Burgundy
Sprinkle 1 side of meat with plenty of flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and l/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate.
Scatter 1 finely cut garlic clove over it.
Pound seasonings into steak, flattening it slightly.
Turn steak; add flour and remaining... - 39.2823
Fillet Steak With Soy Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from steak; cut meat into very thin strips. (For easier cutting of raw beef, partially freeze steak 1 hour to firm meat.)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add steak strips and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 29.13
Burgundy Steak Sauce A La Worcester
In a small saucepan melt butter.
Add onion; saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in gravy, wine and Lea & Perrins.
Cook and stir until hot, about 2 minutes.
Stir in parsley. - 28.1686
Sirloin Steak Parcels
Rub steaks with combined soy sauce and garlic, stand for several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Place each steak on a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose it completely.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons soup mix, a few onion slices and 2 tablespoons red wine... - 31.1226
Onion Rings For Toppings
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the most classic of homemade onion rings for toppings on green bean casseroles, steaks, or for the quickest onion ring recipe with the most simple of ingredients. Canned French onion ring topping can be homemade with a much... - 121.347
Cover steak with cold water.
Cook slowly 1 1/2 hours.
Add turnips, carrots, onions and celery, all finely cut.
Add bay leaves and very little salt.
Cook 7-8 hours.
Allow to stand overnight.
Next morning skim fat and strain.
Salt to taste, and it is ready to... - 31.0584
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
1) In a frying pan, melt some butter and sauté the onion till lightly browned
2) Add in the salt Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and the apple sauce
3) Mix it all thoroughly and pour the sauce over the beef steaks
4) Allow... - 46.5454
Cut the steak into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Melt the bacon fat in a fairly large pan and fry the bacon for a few minutes until it begins to turn brown.
Lift the bacon out of the pan and into a 3 pint (8 cup) casserole and then fry the steak in fat remaining in the... - 43.8442
Bbq Flank Steak
Bbq Flank Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Bbq Flank Steak is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.6426
Herbed Steak Broil
Combine dressing, sherry, onion, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Pour over meat in shallow dish.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature several hours or refrigerate overnight, turning at least once and spooning sauce over occasionally.
Drain, reserving... - 31.8933
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Cut steak in 6 pieces.
Use tenderizer following directions.
Preheat griddle to 400Â°; grease lightly.
Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Make sauce: Combine next 5 ingredients; heat.
To serve, dip toast quickly in sauce; top with... - 38.1494
Barbecued Flank Steak Platter
1 In a shallow roasting pan, combine potatoes with onion rings.
2 Broil, 5 inches from heat,for 10 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, with damp paper towels, wipe flank steak thoroughly.
4 Stir and turn potatoes and onions; drizzle with half the barbecue... - 35.9633
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; brush with French dressing.
Marinate in shallow dish for 1 hour at room temperature.
Combine vegetables, 50 mL (1/4 cup) water and 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) salt in saucepan.
Simmer... - 37.8467
Herbed Steak Broil
1. In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, dry sherry, sliced green onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour dressing over it; cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours; turn occasionally and... - 37.1258
Stuffed Steak Sandwiches
Score steaks diagonally on both sides.
Use tenderizer according to directions.
Spread one side of steaks with horseradish.
Combine onion, celery, butter, and seasoned salt; spread on steaks.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Fasten with skewers and tie with... - 41.7055
Flank Steak Bearnaise
Combine neufchatel cheese, juice and peel, mixing until well blended.
Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold into neufchatel cheese mixture; chill.
Layer fruit in 2 1/2-quart glass serving... - 32.168
Steak Sandwich With Sauce
Melt butter; add steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, and salt; heat.
Use instant meat tenderizer on round steak according to label directions.
Preheat grill according to the manufacturer's directions; grease grill lightly.
Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes per... - 38.895
Carioca Pepper Steaks
1) Dampen the steaks and add meat tenderizer over the top as per the label directions.
2) Pat each side of the steak with steak sauce and then sprinkle with half of the seasoned pepper.
3) Arrange 4 to 6 inches away from heat and broil for 7 to 8... - 35.8054
Beef With French Beans
1) Cut the steak in strips and soak in soya sauce.
2) Preheat the browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
3) Drizzle butter and oil and add the steak strips.
4) Reheat the browning dish for 2-3 minutes and stir fry onions and french... - 40.4276
Steak Roll Ups
Spread Bread Stuffing over cube steaks; roll and fasten with wooden picks.
Brown rolls on all sides in hot shortening.
Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, salt, and onions.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 min., or until meat is tender.
Add green beans; cover and simmer 10... - 32.7925
French Beef Casserole
1. Cut incisions all over the piece of beef and push into these bacon fat and garlic slivers. Tie with string, rub with salt and pepper.
2. Melt some bacon fat, butter or good beef dripping in a heavy casserole with a very well-fitting lid. Brown the meat and... - 41.2881
Bouillabaisse French Fish Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the seafood.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
3) Then add the entire seafood.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates or... - 41.531
French Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil in half to form a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Layer half of the following ingredients in the middle of... - 46.6157
Cajun Pork Po' Boys & Homemade Fast Food French Fries
i'm sharing my recipe for cajun style pork po' boys, and I'm also showing how to make fast food style french fries that are so close in flavor that you will be shocked and pleased. For a full recipe of my cajun pork po' boys, please visit... - 116.058
Swiss Steak Roast
1. Trim excess fat from meat, press French onion soup-mix granules on both sides of meat.
2. Combine butter, celery, onion and capsicum in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in tomatoes, water and sauce.
3. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes... - 35.1569
Boeuf Bourguignon is a lovely and elaborate beef recipe made in the french style with vegetables.prepared with red wine along with herbs and garlic for flavor, the Boeuf Bourguignon can be served on rice or orzo. - 44.9587
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 34.0719
Halibut A La Grecque
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves on the bottom of an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
Top with half the parsley, the bay leaf and onion slices.
Place the halibut on top of this herb layer.
Combine the oil, wine or vermouth, salt and cumin seeds.
Pour... - 43.86
Veal Saute With Duchess Potatoes
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Mix flour, 2 tea spoons salt, the paprika and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Cook veal in hot oil in 12-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Add wine, water, onions, carrots and rosemary.
Sprinkle... - 41.2901
Classic Bearnaise Sauce
Bearnaise Sauce has an Imposing taste. The dry wine vinegar and white wine gives the Bearnaise Sauce Exceptional taste. - 36.2463
Slow Cooked Brown Sauce
Brown Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Brown Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.4862
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the beef and bacon until lightly browned.
Add the flour and gently stir in the wine and brandy.
Add the remaining ingredients and season well.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 38.2168
Tomato Salisbury Steak
Combine egg, bread crumbs, tomato juice and onions; add ground beef.
Shape into oblong patties, brown in skillet.
Add gravy mix and water, stirring until smooth.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 28.3015
Round Steak Supper
Season meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
Cook onions in hot fat till tender but not brown; remove onions.
Brown meat slowly on both sides.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole; add onions, potatoes, and bay leaf; pour soup over.
Bake in moderate... - 37.5585
Oven Round Steak Dinner
Season meat with 2 teaspoons salt and dash pepper.
Roll in flour.
Cook onions in hot fat till tender but not brown; remove onions and brown meat slowly on both sides.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole; add onions, potatoes, and bay leaf; pour soup over.
Cover;... - 34.7747
Broiled Marinated Bear Steak
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Place bear steak in the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (some enthusiasts insist on 3 or 4 days), turning meat over several times.
When ready to cook, lift out meat and pat dry... - 39.2396
Pepper Steak Sandwiches
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is browned on both sides, turning after 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic to steak in skillet.
Continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add green... - 44.2148
Mexican Flank Steak Sandwiches
Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, onion, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and cumin.
Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight; turn occasionally.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 39.4517
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 103.685
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
Score steaks on both sides.
Use tenderizer according to label directions.
Spread one side of each steak with horse radish.
Thoroughly mix together the chopped onion, chopped celery, melted butter, and seasoned salt.
Spread over horse radish side of... - 45.011
Stuffed Flank Steak
Score steak on both sides; use meat tenderizer, according to label directions.
Spread one side of steak with mustard.
Combine bread, onion, celery, butter and seasonings for stuffing; spread over steak.
Roll as for jelly roll; fasten meat with skewers or... - 42.0546