French Onion Dip
- » French Onion Soup Dip
French Onion Soup Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french onion soup dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french onion soup dip recipes.
French Onion Dip
French onion dip is a flavorful and savory dip prepared with a sour cream base. Combined with a french onion soup mix, this easy to prepare mix also has mayonnaise in it and is indulgent and creamy. - 24.8269
Onion Dipped Beef Sandwiches
Cut rolls in half crosswise, then halve lengthwise.
Spread cut sides with horseradish mustard.
In a medium saucepan combine water, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Add beef slices to soup mixture.
Cook and stir about 1 minute... - 39.9799
Heat butter or margarine in metal fondue pot over moderate direct heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring constantly, until onion is limp.
Stir in flour and salt, then soup.
Heat, stirring often.
Add mustard, worcestershire sauce and cheese and stir... - 33.3912
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Cut the cream cheese into 8 cubes.
Combine with tomato soup and instant minced onion in the fondue pot and stir over medium heat until the cheese melts and is blended with the soup.
Add seasonings. - 24.5667
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to butter or margarine; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Add apple; cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, curry powder,... - 39.0858
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 20.531
Swiss Dip Sandwich
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On bottom half of bread, arrange steak and sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining half.
Wrap in aluminum foil, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted, then slice into 4 equal pieces.
Mean... - 26.9906
Hot Clam Dip
Toss together cheese and flour.
Heat soup in a 3-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; add cheese mixture and stir until melted.
Stir in clams, onion, and hot sauce.
Serve hot with vegetable dippers, cubes of French bread, or king-size corn chips. - 31.1802
Creamy Potato Potage
Melt butter or margarine in metal fondue pot over moderate direct flame.
Stir in cucumber and green onion slices; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender.
Add soup and milk.
Cover; reduce flame and heat to serving temperature.
Fold in sour... - 33.505
Frenched Chicken Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Beat egg, milk, and paprika in a small pie plate.
3. Cut bread slices in half diagonally. Then dip into egg mixture.
4. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add coated bread slices, and brown on both sides.
5. Arrange slices in... - 39.0672
Quick Sausage Noodle Supper
Combine ingredients, except noodles, in metal fondue pot; mix.
Cover; place over moderate direct flame and heat to serving temperature - 25.8513
Oniony Cheese Fondue Dip
Remove rarebit from metal tray and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW about 4 minutes or until easily stirred.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly. - 28.1982
Saute' leeks and onion gently in butter or mar-garine until transparent but not brown.
Add 2 cups broth, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Cook potatoes until tender; drain well, and crush with fork.
Add to leeks with remaining broth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Put through... - 39.0359
Hoagie Sandwiches Au Tus
1. Slice loaf of sourdough bread lengthwise. Spread one side with mustard and one side with catsup.
2. Layer chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickle slices on 1 side of the loaf. Top with the rest of the loaf of bread.
3. Slice crosswise into... - 32.4737
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the lemon juice, dip the chicken, coating it generously.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano.
4) In a shallow pan, place the chicken.
5) Brown the chicken in the... - 40.9883
Unsalted ConsommÃ© MadrilÃ¨ne
1. In a large pot or soup kettle, place vegetables, lemon juice, peppercorns, stock and bay leaves.
2. Bring it to boil, reduce heat to low and cover partially with a lid leaving about 1 inch to allow steam to escape.
3. Simmer for 2 hours.
4. Soften... - 42.4981
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix and bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Bring to boil and add clams.
5. Cover and cook over... - 47.1775
Mustard Crumbed Chicken
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into... - 31.4237
Bacon Potato Supper
Combine potatoes, water, and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 15 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Place bacon on a paper plate or micro wave roasting rack placed in a 12- by 8-inch casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.2203
Mix together all ingredients, except bread cubes, and melt in double boiler or heavy saucepan, stirring constantly.
Serve warm with toasted French bread cubes.
Toast cubes in low oven for about 25 minutes.
May be refrigerated for several days and reheated... - 32.9958