- » French Onion Dip Mix
French Onion Dip Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french onion dip mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french onion dip mix recipes.
Creamy Spring Onion Dip
1) In a bowl, cream the cream cheese and cream together.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the dip until thoroughly chilled.
4) Use the Creamy Spring Onion Dip as required. - 32.7101
French Onion Dip
French onion dip is a flavorful and savory dip prepared with a sour cream base. Combined with a french onion soup mix, this easy to prepare mix also has mayonnaise in it and is indulgent and creamy. - 24.6273
French Onion Burgers
Combine beef, dip mix and mushrooms in a medium bowl.
Shape beef mixture into 8 patties.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill patties, on a covered grill, over medium Kingsford briquets, 7 to 12 minutes for medium doneness, turning once. - 21.6275
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 40.5088
French Dip Sandwich
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep... - 35.7294
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
Crunchy French Fried Onion Rings
Separate onion into rings.
Combine pancake mix, salt, and 3/4 cup cold water in bowl.
Beat about 2 minutes.
Dip onion rings in batter; drain.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 116 inches of oil to 375°.
Fry onion rings till brown, 2 or 3... - 33.9458
Crunchy French Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings.
2. Place onion rings on a paper towel and pat to dry well.
3. In a deep fat fryer or a wok, heat fat.
4. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Gradually... - 39.8629
French Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings. In 4-quart saucepan, heat 2 inches oil over medium heat until temperature reaches 370ºF on a deep-fat thermometer.
2. Pour milk into large bowl. In ziptight plastic bag, mix flour and salt. Dip one-fourth of onion rings... - 29.3116
French Fried Onion Rings Supreme
1. Remove the onion peel and cut into 1/4inch slices.
2. Open the onion into rings.
3. Make a mixture of flour and salt.
4. Put the rings first into milk and then in the flour mix.
5. Follow the similar process for all rings and keep... - 35.6176
French Fried Onion Rings In Beer Batter
1) Make 1/2 -inch-thick slices of onion and separate into rings.
2) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Add shortening and rub with dry ingredients till resembling fine crumbs.
4) Beat in egg and beer till smooth.
5) With a... - 42.8096
French Fried Onion Rings
French Fried Onion Rings came out really nice. My kids had fun playing with them (and then of course eating) on their fingers. Have fun! - 26.181
French Fried Onions
Using large flat onions, wash and thinly slice and separate the rings.
Dry well and dip in the flour, salt and pepper mixed together.
The flour mixture can be put into a bag and the onion rings added and shaken "well to cover with flour.
Fry onion rings in... - 20.3987
Barbecue Onion Sauce
Combine ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or fondue pot; mix.
Place over medium direct flame; heat to simmering stage, stirring often.
Lower heat; cover and simmer gently 10 to 15 minutes. - 30.7013
Onion Dipped Beef Sandwiches
Cut rolls in half crosswise, then halve lengthwise.
Spread cut sides with horseradish mustard.
In a medium saucepan combine water, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Add beef slices to soup mixture.
Cook and stir about 1 minute... - 39.7525
Do you love chips and dip? I do. Here is an easy recipe you may want for your next party. It is a nice change over the traditional French Onion dip. - 0
Party Anchovy Dip
Want to make a difference to your party ? Try this tasty party Anchovy dip. A quick and easy formula to bring a smile to anyone's face. - 33.9296
Athenian Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all... - 45.6559
Flageolet Bean Dip From Brittany
1. In a blender bowl, tip the garlic and the lemon juice
2. Set aside till required
3. In another blender bowl, tip in all the remaining ingredients and liquidize to a smooth puree
4. Mix the pastes together and then chill the pate till... - 44.0941
This Lyonnaise sauce is a delicious brown sauce. Try this creamy spicy onion sauce with meat dishes. Tell me if you like this Lyonnaise sauce. - 23.2925
1.Prepare cauliflower by washing it and then cutting it into small flowerets.
2.In a pan, heat salted water and let the cauliflower cook for 10 minutes after covering the pan.
3.Once done, strain and keep it aside.
4.In a bowl, mix water... - 41.4942
Snow Peas With Lemon Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Combine egg yolks, mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and shallot in processor and mix until foamy and pale.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil, stopping occasionally to make sure oil is being absorbed.
If sauce is very stiff, mix in sour cream.
Season... - 43.2662
Mixed Pasta With Chicken Drumsticks
1. Melt butter or margarine in a jelly-roll pan.
2. Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.) Slit bag; spread open.
3. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Dip drum sticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in... - 29.3044
To Microwave: In 1 quart microwavable bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard.
Stir in artichokes, peppers and chili powder.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring... - 30.2654
Combine eggs & milk; beat well.
Slice and separate onions into rings.
Dip into flour, then into egg mix, and finally into cracker meal.
Fry in deep hot fat (360 degrees) until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels. - 27.9741
This Asparagus Coulis tastes too good. Try this garlic flavored herbed asparagus dip with trout or in any other way you desire. Your suggestions for this Asparagus Coulis are welcome. - 31.0468
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 20.3135
Swiss Dip Sandwich
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On bottom half of bread, arrange steak and sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining half.
Wrap in aluminum foil, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted, then slice into 4 equal pieces.
Mean... - 26.7559
Combine neufchatel cheese, mayonnaise and milk, mixing until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 26.0435
Seed Souffle Bread
Oil a deep 7- or 8-cup loaf dish, cake pan, casserole or souffle dish.
Line bottom with greased foil.
We used the medium-size round pan of a wedding-cake set measuring approximately 7 x3 1/2 inches.
Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water.
Meanwhile, scald... - 43.2569
French Fried Spinach Balls
Combine chopped spinach, melted butter, salt, pepper, 1 well-beaten egg, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, and allspice and mix well.
Allow to stand 10 minutes, then make into balls.
Combine the other egg with the 1/2 cup water and beat until well blended.
Roll... - 38.1301
Gradually beat milk and egg into cheese spread.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, salad herbs, and seasoned salt; mix with lettuce.
Place two 1-ounce ham slices on bun half or bread slice.
Top with lettuce mixture and close bun or add second slice... - 42.9546
Frenched Chicken Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Beat egg, milk, and paprika in a small pie plate.
3. Cut bread slices in half diagonally. Then dip into egg mixture.
4. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add coated bread slices, and brown on both sides.
5. Arrange slices in... - 40.5191
Jiffy Beef Stew With Dumplings
Combine first 4 ingredients in metal fondue pot; mix.
Place on fondue stand over direct high heat.
Cover; heat to serving temperature, stirring often.
Stir biscuit mix and milk with fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop 6 spoonfuls of biscuit mix... - 31.2439
Prepare Cream Sauce (Medium).
Cook 2 tablespoons minced onion in butter or margarine before stirring in flour.
Mix 2 tablespoons dry white wine or sherry, optional, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind, and 2 beaten egg yolks.
Add to sauce... - 24.5717
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 29.9094
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7922
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, sour cream, and salt; mix.
Add noodles; toss lightly to coat well.
Sprinkle with... - 33.3246
Chicken In Wine Coq Au Vin
Mix first 4 ingredients; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Fry bacon pieces until crisp in blazer pan of chafing dish or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Remove bacon pieces from pan; drain and save.
Add butter or... - 43.0919
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Chill steak in freezer until partially frozen to make slicing easier.
Cut steak into strips 2 x 1/4 x 1/4 inches.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Brown meat well;... - 43.8595
Quick Sausage Noodle Supper
Combine ingredients, except noodles, in metal fondue pot; mix.
Cover; place over moderate direct flame and heat to serving temperature - 25.6402
Hot Shrimp Tippter
Heat butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly until limp.
Add mushrooms, lower flame and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Sprinkle flour evenly over mushrooms; mix.
Stir... - 40.7523
Microwaved Bechamel Sauce
This Bechamel Sauce is so very irresisitble. Use this creamy spiced and herbed sauce as a base for making lasagna, french sauces or a roux. Tell me if you liked this Bechamel Sauce. - 34.7976
Shrimp Chow Mein
Dry shrimp on paper toweling.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp; stir and fry until shrimp is cooked and turns pink.
Remove shrimp from pan; keep warm.
Add celery and pepper to hot oil.
Stir and fry... - 43.1789
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Swedish Meat Balls
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Mix well and shape into balls using 1 tablespoonful for each ball.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Brown meat balls well, turning as needed to... - 43.4999
Ginger Ham Balls
Combine ingredients except oil; mix well.
Shape into 1 inch balls, using a rounded teaspoon ful of mixture for each ball.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Fill metal fondue pot about 1/2 full with oil.
Heat oil on stove to 350Â°F.
Set fondue pot on stand... - 36.951
This Chicken Veloute is a delicious sauce made with mixed vegetables, chicken, rice and cream. Try this condiment that is somewhat like the Bechamel or white sauce for a number of your dishes. Your suggestions for this Chicken Veloute are welcome. - 38.6113
Simple French Toast
French toast is a dish made by dipping bread into beaten eggs and then frying them in oil on a skillet or in a frying pan. The dish is also known as gypsy bread or eggy bread. - 0
Ratatouille has a Sharp taste.The Green Chillies and Brinjal gives the Ratatouille Juicy taste. - 38.6205
1) In a bowl beat French dressing into the cream cheese.
2) Mix remaining ingredients and blend till creamy.
3) Serve encircled with salty biscuits or potato chips. - 32.4642
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out... - 44.1491
Hot Crab Dip
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, milk, horseradish, salt, dill and pepper.
Stir in crab and onions.
Spread evenly into an ungreased 9-in pie plate.
If desired, sprinkle with additional dill in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Bake,... - 38.3942
Hot Pizza Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking... - 41.6989
1. Put mint or parsley leaves in a blender with onion, walnuts, salt, pepper, green chillies, olives and blend to a paste.
2. Mix cheese and cream in a bowl, add mint paste. Mix well.
3. Put into a serving bowl, chill. Sprinkle chilli powder on top before... - 34.8958
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 47.8871
Basic Crab Meat Dip
1) Make bite size pieces by cutting the crab meat.
2) Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise together until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Add ketchup, French dressing and onion and mix well.
4) Add at the last the crab meat.
5) Refrigerate for... - 35.4796
Oniony Cheese Fondue Dip
Remove rarebit from metal tray and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW about 4 minutes or until easily stirred.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly. - 28.0001
Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip
Believe me when I say that you must try this Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip. The marriage of the irresistible flavors of Cheese with other ingredients is the secret to this Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Side... - 31.3914
Mix together all ingredients, except bread cubes, and melt in double boiler or heavy saucepan, stirring constantly.
Serve warm with toasted French bread cubes.
Toast cubes in low oven for about 25 minutes.
May be refrigerated for several days and reheated... - 32.799
Grind liver; mix with ground pork and onion.
Mix in flour, then add eggs, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Add enough milk to make a stiff dough.
Transfer some of dough to a flat platter.
Use a knife, dipped in hot water, to cut and drop tiny pieces of dough... - 35.1268
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 47.8195
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
Aubergines A La Portugaise
1. Using a sharp knife, remove the stalks and cut round between the flesh and the skin of each aubergine half, being careful not to cut the skin. Score through the flesh in a diamond pattern, sprinkle lightly with salt and place upside down on a wire tray.... - 38.7723
Aguillette De Volaille Nouveau
Pound the chicken breasts flat, top with crayfish tails and 1 oz (30 ml) of cheese.
Fold and roll to encase filling.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the seasonings with the bread crumbs.
Combine the milk and the egg.
Dust the chicken with the flour, dip into... - 43.7741
Beef A La Mode In Aspic
1) With damp paper towels wipe roast.
2) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat over medium heat on all side for 20 minutes.
3) Mix wine, tomatoes, onion, pars ley, garlic, salt and peppercorns.
4) Boil mixture, decrease heat and simmer... - 43.4551
To prepare the Vol-Au-Vents, on a lightly floured surface roll out the puff pastry into a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Cut out rounds with a two and a half inch cookie cutter.
Arrange half of the rounds on a baking sheet moistened with water.
Brush each round with... - 40.4003
Canapés and finger foods - they are the talk of the party. Easy Canapé recipes are an essential for every good party host. A little time is all it takes to make these impressive appetizers, that will wow guests at your next party. - 0
Boeuf A La Mode En Gelee
1) Lard the beef with the pork fat. Chop the calf s or pig's foot into pieces.
2) Alternately, cut the pork fat into narrow strips to fit into the eye of a larding needle. Keep it long so that it can be threaded through the meat.
3) Pull fat... - 44.8685
Quick Veal Cordon Bleu
1) Coat the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with half of the butter or margarine.
2) Sprinkle with half the bread crumbs.
3) In another pie plate, mix green-onion dip mix and cream.
4) Dip half the veal slices, 1 at a time, in the cream mix and... - 39.9447
Lamb En Brochette
1.In a large bowl, mix olive oil, soy sauce, ground pepper, onion and lemon juice.
2.Chop the lamb in small pieces and dip them in the marinade prepared in large bowl atleast for an hour.
3.Turn the pieces and apply the marinade on the... - 36.9597
Boiled Beef Au Gratin
Fry 2 sliced onions in fat, slowly with a lid on the pan to get them tender without browning, then add some finely chopped mixed herbs don't cook any more and leave to get cold.
Whisk up 2 eggs and fold in the above mixture.
Dip the slices of cold boiled beef... - 19.3913
1.Grate the onion.
2.Combine onin with breadcrumbs, beef, suet, salt , pepper and mixed herbs.
3.Mix them well and bind the mixture using an egg.
4.Shape the mixture in an oblong roll.
5.Take acloth dipped in boiling water, dust it with... - 39.9463
Oriental Meat Balls
Mix together the mince, sausage meat, egg, chopped onion, and soaked bread from which the water has been pressed.
Roll the mixture into small balls the size of a walnut: dip them in flour and fry in lard.
Brown the remaining onions finely shredded in some... - 29.0157
Fish Nicoise Style
Wash and dry the fish; dip in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the fish on both sides, adding the onion and garlic when turning the fish.
Transfer the fish to a platter.
Add the tomatoes to the skillet; cook over... - 38.8823
Combine cornstarch & butter; beat well.
Combine with cream in saucepan, and cook until thickened.
Add chicken, salt, pepper, onion juice & 1/2 of beaten eggs, mix well.
Let cool, shape, dip in eggs & then crumbs; and fry in hot oil - 36.4048
Quick Chicken Croquettes
1. In a saucepan, heat Crisco and stir in flour with salt.
2. Add milk; stir to mix.
3. Over very low heat, cook sauce with constant stirring until it thickens and bubbles.
4. Add chicken, onion and parsley.
5. Grease a shallow baking... - 48.2156
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the lemon juice, dip the chicken, coating it generously.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano.
4) In a shallow pan, place the chicken.
5) Brown the chicken in the... - 42.425
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 45.0917
Chunky Cheesey Baguette
There is no harm in indulging yourself in eating plenty of cheese once in a while, unless you are in some serious diet restriction. Also, you can always substitute with the low-fat alternatives. But this chunky cheesy baguette is perfect for boosting up your... - 126.044
1. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, finely chop onion.
2. Take a 1 quart saucepan, melt butter.
3. Add onion and saute to soft.
4. Add flour and stir well.
5. Mix in milk and stirring continuously, on medium to high heat, cook to... - 46.0023
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 43.7469
Ham Patties Hollandaise
Combine ground ham and rice.
Cook celery, onion, and green pepper in 2 tablespoons oil till tender but not brown.
Blend flour, dry mustard, and a dash pepper into vegetable mixture; add tomato juice.
Cook and stir till very thick and bubbly.
Add to ham... - 43.7869
Pork Croquettes With Spinach Sauce
Combine pork mince, soft butter, cream, garlic and half the thawed drained spinach; mix well, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Shape mixture into 6 sausage shapes with floured hands, dip in beaten egg, then breadcrumbs.
Barbecue gently on oiled plate, turning... - 34.3434
Veal Scallops In Nicoise Sauce
1 In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and add the onions and green peppers.
2 Saute for 10 minutes.
3 Add in the tomato sauce nd bring to a boil.
4 Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
5 Mix in the olives.
6 Meanwhile, prepare the veal.
7 ... - 44.2344
1) Mix together the ground beef, dry mustard, MSG, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
2) Cut the bread into 2-inch squares or into circles that are 1 ½ to 2-inches in diameter.
3) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread and toast it on one side... - 40.1391
Beau Catcher Fried Chicken
1.In a bowl, mix flour with salt, pepper, thyme, onion, and paprika.
2.Take the chicken and dip it first in buttermilk and tehn soon after in flour mixture.
3.In a shallow baking pan put the melted butter and then roll chicken on it.
4.Arrange the... - 43.4389
Piquant Green Sauce For Cold Asparagus
1) In a blender top, mix together all the ingredients leaving asparagus.
2) Process to a puree.
3) Ladle the sauce portioned into 6 individual little bowls (such as little white souffle bowls) and refrigerate.
At serving time, portion the... - 42.4399
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Classic Coq Au Vin
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken.
2) In seasoned flour, dip the chicken to coat completely.
3) Shake off the excess flour... - 45.758
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.8628
1 Using vegetable oil, brush the inside of a 1-quart souffle dish or ring mold.
2 Invert the mold on paper towels to drain.
3 Into a heatproof measuring cup, pour water and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
4 Allow the gelatin... - 45.6449
Brie Chicken Rolls
1. With meat mallet or similar flattening utensil, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness on hard surface and sprinkle with garlic salt and white pepper.
2. On each chicken breast half place 1 tablespoon cheese, sprinkle with chopped onion, roll up... - 45.7427
1. Prepare fish stock with the fish heads, vegetables, pepper, bay leaf, parsley and chicken stock.
2. Strain, measure and reserve 1 cup of stock.
3. Wash all fish thoroughly and pat dry.
4. Rub fish with lime juice and salt.
5. Heat... - 44.4834
Coq Au Vin
1) In a small skillet, over medium heat, heat 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of oil and brown hens in it for about 5 minutes, breast side down, 1 or 2 at a time (whatever fits in your skillet).
2) Take off the hens from the skillet and keep aside.
3) Into a... - 43.2662
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Salad De Homard Avec Champignons Sausage
1. Prepare the stock in a large dish by adding in the water, the white wine, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf, onion and the carrot.
2. Season and simmer the mix for 10 minutes to form a thick stock
3. Add the lobsters to the stock and simmer for 5... - 46.7175