- » French Mustard
French Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Mustard recipes.
French Style Green Beans In Mustard Sauce
1. Wash green beans, break off ends and French (cut-lengthwise into fine strips).
2. Cook 15 to 20 min., or until tender. (Or use two 9-oz. pkgs. frozen French-style green beans. Break apart gently with a fork or spoon while cooking. Follow directions on... - 41.975
French Mustard Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thoroughly blend butter parsley onion, mustard, sesame seeds and lemon juice.
Spread lightly on both sides of bread.
Arrange in single layer on cookie sheets and bake until crisp, about 20 minutes. - 30.7975
French Mustard Dressing
Combine all ingredients in order given, blending well.
Cover and chill to allow flavors to blend. - 28.188
French Beans And Snap Peas With Shallot Mustard Saute Sauce
1. Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beans and peas and sauté until crisp-tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. To prepare the sauce, melt butter and olive oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add - 27.4785
Moutarde Des Trois Herbes Vertes
Combine parsley sprigs, tarragon and dill in processor and mix until finely chopped (or mince by hand).
Add mustard and blend until smooth.
Transfer to jar with tight-fitting lid.
Store in cool, dark place. - 21.2622
You May Also Like!
French Mustard Dressing
Mix the dry ingredients for the dressing together in a basin, or on a saucer, then add the oil and vinegar, mixing very thoroughly into the dry ingredients. - 22.6519
French Mustard is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 23.8873
Basic French Mustard Dressing
1. Place the seasonings and sugar in a screw-top jar.
2. Add the oil and vinegar and replace the lid.
3. Shake well and serve. - 27.1523
Tartar Sauce With French Mustard
Stir the egg yolks in a bowl until smooth, drop the oil in slowly, and stir in the mustard and salt.
Add the pickles and vinegar.
Stir in the mayonnaise and add the red pepper and minced onion.
Stir the mixture well and serve in individual cups with fish. - 30.0941
Heat together in top of double boiler.
Remove spice bag. - 26.2747
Mustard & Tomato French Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold tomato juice in blender container and let stand 3 minutes to soften.
Heat remaining tomato juice to boiling point, pour into blender and run to dissolve gelatin.
Add remaining ingredients and blend once again to homogenize... - 36.5385
Aunt Clemmy's French Mustard Pickles
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, turmeric, mustard and vinegar.
2) Heat the turmeric mixture to a boil
3) Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring continuously to avoid burnings of sauce.
4) Pack desired vegetable to be pickled in... - 34.7421
Tomatoes Provencale With French Mustard
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a wide, shallow baking dish, to grease with butter.
3) Horizontally slice the tomatoes in half.
4) Place the half tomatoes close to each other in the dish, by keeping the cut side upward.
5) Lightly spread... - 43.1777
Steak Diane With French Mustard
Flatten the steaks between waxed paper to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick with a mallet.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until they are very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 1 minute on each side if you like them medium rare, longer if... - 39.0826
French Mustard Recipes By Category
French Mustard Ingredient: