- » French Mussel
French Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french mussel recipes.
It’s a classic dish with only five ingredients so prep and cook won’t take more than 30 minutes. This basic Moules Marinière recipe is also very versatile. Add fries to get Moules Frites (mussels and fries), or toss the mussels and mussel water with... - 126.212
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.5779
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 47.4176
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 45.6782
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells; pull off beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Place cleaned mussels in a kettle with mushrooms, shallots, wine, water, parsley sprigs and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 45.1487
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 42.3001
Pick over 3 quarts of mussels, discarding any that are not firmly closed.
Scrub each mussel under running water with a stiff brush.
With a small knife, scrape off the beard which protrudes from one side of the closed shell.
Soak them for at least 1/2 hour to... - 39.7743
Spicy Mussel Soup
Scrub mussels well, discarding any that are open and will not close when sharply tapped.
Put into a large saucepan with water, onion, celery, parsley and seasoning and heat slowly until mussels open.
Remove mussels from liquid, take off shells.
Meanwhile... - 38.8639
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.4923
French Mussel Recipes By Category