- » French Meatballs Soup
French Meatballs Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of french meatballs soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for french meatballs soup recipes.
Italian-style French Onion Soup With Tiny Meatballs
Robin takes the classic French soup and makes it her own. She enhances French onion soup with oregano meatballs and tomato. Yum is the word. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Enjoy. - 82.6126
French Meatball Soup
Add rice to 1 c. (250 mL) salted water.
Boil 5 minutes; drain well.
Blend rice, ground round, egg, onion, garlic, parsley, and nutmeg; form into small meatballs.
Add wine to broth; bring to a boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Bring to boil... - 38.7769
Easy Meatball Soup
Shape meat into 20 small meatballs; brown slowly in saucepan.
Pour off any excess drippings.
Stir in soup and water; simmer a few minutes. - 21.8583
Meatballs In Chicken Soup
1. Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife. Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 tea spoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Mix ground beef... - 30.436
Meatball Ratatouille Soup
Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat meatballs at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir once.
To drippings, add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes.
Add meatballs and remaining ingredients and heat,... - 43.9477
Zuppa Alla Escarole Con Polpette
Combine bones, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, stock, salt and tomato paste.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, cool, chill and defat.
Bring soup back to boil, add onion, celery and carrots and cook 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook 5... - 38.5414
Mexican Meatball Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent, about 1 minute.
Stir in carrots and potatoes; sauté over high heat to lightly brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and stock.... - 33.3793
Bon Vivant Meatballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together all but the soup, juice, and rice.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Place in a greased 1-quart casserole and pour the soup, diluted with tomato juice, over them.
Bake covered for 45 minutes; uncover and bake another 10 minutes. - 39.5984
This meatball stew is a beef meatball stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked with onion soup and water as base, the meatball stew is herbed with thyme and parsley. Served with noodles or rice it makes a full meal. - 34.9371
Near East Meatballs
Mix thoroughly beef, crumbs, egg, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire, and salt.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In skillet, brown meatballs (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Add soup, water, rice, mushrooms, and remaining Worcestershire.
Bring to boil;... - 39.7332
Spicy Meatball Stew
Combine egg, 1/4 cup of celery soup, bread crumbs, and onion soup mix.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 16 meatballs; brown in 10-inch skillet in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Blend remaining soup, flour, and paprika.
Gradually add water.
Pour mixture... - 45.298
Dilled Spinach Meatballs
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Press to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 32 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 10-inch... - 46.9082
Burgundian Meat Balls
1. In a bowl mix meat crumbs, seasoning, lemon rind, onion and parsley.
2. Make 8 portions out of the mixture and shape into balls.
3. In a pan heat oil, brown meatballs and remove.
4. Into oil remaining in the pan blend soup and stir in water and... - 43.4964
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and basil in it until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a kettle, heat butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion in... - 44.5898
In a mixing bowl combine the ground chicken, onion, seasonings, egg white and cream.
Press through a fine sieve and roll into small balls.
Bring 2 cups (500 ml) of the broth to a boil, drop the balls in the broth, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove... - 45.4048
1) Take sausage meat and shape into 24 small balls roll in seasoned flour.
2) Heat oil and fry the balls turning around.
3) Stir in celery, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and soup.
4) Cook covered in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5) Boil salted... - 42.8446