- » French Meat Stuffing
French Meat Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of French Meat Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for French Meat Stuffing recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
1. Arrange half of the bread slices in the bottom of a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top each bread slice in dish with a slice of ham, a slice of turkey, some of the pears, and a slice of cheese (cut and/or fold meat and cheese as necessary to fit... - 32.1805
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.5207
Meat Balls With French Cream
Form meat in 8 balls, shaping each around an olive.
Roll meat balls in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter; then reduce heat and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently.
When meat balls are done to your liking, lift from skillet and place atop hot buttered... - 36.1756
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Onions Stuffed With Liver
Onions Stuffed With Liver is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare side dish recipe, this Onions Stuffed With Liver is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 33.0855
Saute onion, garlic and shallot in butter until golden.
Drain; place in small saucepan.
Deglaze with the champagne and cook until liquid is reduced to half.
Add sausage, chicken liver, parsley, salt, pepper and spices.
Grind to mincemeat; press through a... - 31.0813
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the pigeon by rubbing salt both outside and inside.
3. Chop the pigeon-'s heart and liver.
4. Soak the rolls in water and squeeze out excess moisture.
5. In a bowl, mix squeezed roll with... - 42.3132
Ham Souffle In Green Pepper Cups
Place pepper on side.
Remove slice from side of pepper; scoop out seeds and pulp.
Repeat with remaining peppers.
Cook whole peppers, covered, in boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in blender container combine ham and... - 39.5778
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Sprinkle thyme over it.
4. Squeeze water from spinach.
5. In a frying pan heat fat or oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup onions in it.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add sausage, egg,... - 43.819
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
French Stuffed Cabbage
In large saucepan, in boiling salted water to cover, simmer whole cabbage 5 minutes.
Plunge into cold water; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make stuffing: In small skillet over medium heat, in butter, cook onion until tender.
In medium bowl, beat egg;... - 47.9613
French Bread Stuffing
Tear the French bread into small pieces; you should have about 3 quarts.
Add the nut meats, salt, and coriander.
Combine the butter with sherry and add to the bread; toss with a fork. - 23.5554
French Stuffed Onions
Parboil onions for 10 minutes.
Scoop out centers.
Saute chopped centers, veal, and bacon.
Add remaining ingredients except butter and bouillon and stuff onions.
Dot with butter.
Bake with bouillon in shallow baking dish in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 45... - 39.5081
Stuffed French Bread
Blend cheese and butter until smooth.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut French bread in half, lengthwise.
Remove some of the bread in the center to make a shallow trench in each half.
Cover each trench with cheese spread.
Add mayonnaise to crabmeat to moisten and... - 38.9601
Hamburger Stuffed French Bread
Brown meat and onion with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
Drain and set aside.
Cut approximately 2 inches off one end of loaf.
Hollow out center of loaf, leaving about 3/4 inch thickness.
Tear bread in pieces.
In a mixing bowl, add bread, meat... - 37.7252
French Stuffing With Sausage
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and shallots and cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
Add sausage, increase heat to medium high and cook, breaking up meat with fork, until browned.
Discard excess fat.
Moisten... - 39.2741
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 40.6041
Southern Pecan Stuffed Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, onion, egg and evaporated milk and mix thoroughly.
Place on aluminum foil and press into rectangular shape 1/2 inch thick.
Combine the bread crumbs, pecans, remaining salt, green pepper, paprika and milk... - 36.4546
Italian Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. Mix... - 39.4516
Rolled And Stuffed Cottelette
Pound the lamb chops with a mallet until thin.
Sprinkle with the salt and set aside.
In a skillet saute the four tablespoons of ground meat with the rice for about five minutes.
Add the garlic, salt, pepper and allspice.
Place a spoonful of the rice mixture... - 41.0944
Avocado Stuffed With Crabmeat And Remoulade
Avocados Stuffed With Crabmeat Remoulade is a lovely dish that is both filling and yummy. This dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons! Try the Avocados Stuffed With Crabmeat Remoulade at home and you will understand why I love this dish so much! - 41.1134
Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
Add the rabbit, cover and leave in a cold place for 12 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the rabbit, reserving the marinade, and dry on kitchen paper.
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and use to coat the... - 44.4825
Liver Farce Or Stuffing
Cut the liver and bacon into 1/2-in dice.
Chop the onion.
Melt the butter and in it cook the bacon, liver and onion gently for 10 min.
Chop them still more finely and add the other ingredients.
Use for poultry or game. - 31.6299
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Cornbread Stuffing
Remove ground lamb from crown roast and crumble it into a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat.
Drain fat and set meat aside.
In a small, heat-resistant,... - 40.213
Alouettes Sans Tetes
Alouettes Sans Tetes is a beef rolls recipe made with a stuffing of minced prk or veal. Cooked in the oven with veggies and flavored with herbs, the Alouettes Sans Tetes is served with the pan juice or sauce poured over it. - 47.0132
Turkey Or Game Meat Pate
1. Fry onion slowly in butter until browned.
2. Grind together the turkey or game meat and pork (or shred finely in a food processor or blender).
3. Soak bread crumbs in milk then squeeze dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the... - 43.1223
Ham Stuffed Peppers
Ham stuffed peppers is a meaty stuffed peppers recipe. Prepared with a cooked stuffing of rice with ham, corn and spaghetti sauce with cheese to taste, the peppers are filled and baked with a topping of remaining spaghetti sauce. - 41.2676
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing is prepared with mushrooms, Chinese pea pods, carrots and other vegetables along with milk. Homely and simple, this Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing are filling and wholesome. It is surely a tasty treat that... - 36.7954
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.269
Roasted Stuffed Chicken With Curry-fruit Glaze
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Hilo Stuffing. Smooth neck skin over stuffing and skewer to back; tie legs to tail with strings.
2. Place chickens on a rack in roasting pan;... - 23.9048
Stuffed Veal With Vegetable Sauce
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 8"x15".Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal from... - 31.9927
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Start by cutting the tomatoes in half crosswise and with a teaspoon scrape out the seeds
2. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, dried basil, parsley, cheese, butter and stir, then take the tomato cavities and pack the... - 35.6724
Take the tops off some brioches, and very carefully remove most of the soft bread from the inside.
Fill the hollowed brioches with moist scrambled eggs (either plain, or with the addition of ham or cheese).
Or with a little minced meat, leftovers of meat of... - 17.2585
Burgundy Meat Fondue
Mix together the mayonnaise, herbs and cream and spoon into a small dish.
To make the pepper sauce, heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the peppers and onion until softened.
Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15... - 42.6733
Grandma's Chestnut Stuffing
Cut a slash in chestnuts with a sharp knife.
Roast on baking sheet at 450° for 5 to 6 minutes; cool.
Peel and coarsely chop.
In a 12-inch skillet cook ground beef, sausage, onion, and celery till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Add... - 40.3733
French Pork And Onion Pie
Sweat the onion and garlic in the butter until soft.
Add them to the soaked bread and the pork, and chop the mixture together finely.
Add to this mixture one egg, the seasonings and the Cognac, and work together thoroughly.
Line a deep 8-inch [20-cm.] pie... - 47.1029
Savory Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Wash chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle inside with salt.
2. Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Savory Stuffing. Skewer neck skin to body, secure body closed, tie legs to tailpiece.
3. Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan; rub with butter or... - 20.4373
Spit Roasted Stuffed Chicken
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (recipe below) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
3. Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body. Rub bird with... - 25.0418
Roasted Stuffed Chicken With Glaze
1. Prepare stuffing mix with 1/3 cup of the melted butter or margarine and water, following label directions on package.
2. Wash chicken, then dry. Stuff neck and body cavities lightly; skewer neck skin to body; secure body cavity closed and tie legs tightly... - 24.7813
Bread Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 30.2398
Grilled Stuffed Chicken
1. Bone chicken breasts, leaving skin in place. Place flat, skin side down, on a cutting board.
2. Saute onion in 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; stir in crumbs and salami until moist.
S.Divide stuffing into 6 parts;... - 23.2936
Stuffed Chicken Breast In Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt
2. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet-Sour Pineapple Sauce.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and... - 32.7551
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Ratatouille Stuffed Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Using a sharp paring knife, cut a pocket lengthwise through the center of the breast.
This pocket will be filled with the stuffing later.
In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add onions, celery, bell peppers and... - 39.7127
Stuffed Pig's Ears
Leave the pig's ears for 24 hours covered in coarse salt.
Then wash them well and scald.
Make a stuffing with the sausage meat, bread soaked in stock and then pressed, the chopped mushrooms or olives, the beaten egg, salt, pepper, chopped shallots and the... - 29.856
Choose short chicory with fleshy leaves and peel off any that are at all withered.
Don't wash them, just wipe them with a cloth; then boil them in salted water for 5 minutes.
Take out, and dry on a cloth.
To make the stuffing, use up a little bit of left-over... - 21.9238
When drawing the capon, put aside the liver, the heart, and gizzard, and chop them very finely.
Here are four different stuffings: 1.
Minced liver with the same quantity of fat green bacon and ham.
Minced liver with the same quantity of mushrooms, 1... - 37.8661
Chicken Cordon Rouge
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Combine panko and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound chicken breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt... - 40.5255
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; brush with French dressing.
Marinate in shallow dish for 1 hour at room temperature.
Combine vegetables, 50 mL (1/4 cup) water and 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) salt in saucepan.
Simmer... - 37.6381
Stuffed Quail Made With Dorot Herbs
1)On a tray place the quail meat and season with salt and pepper.
2)In a bowl place ground veal, garlic and mix well. Add the grapes and chestnuts to this mixture and mix well.
3)Place this stuffing into the seasoned quail meat.
4)In a... - 0
Sage Turkey Stuffing
In a large skillet saute the onion in the butter or margarine for ten minutes.
Add the celery and saute for ten minutes more.
Stir in the bread and saute for eight minutes.
Season with the sage, salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity of the turkey and roast as... - 29.2097
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Remove ground lamb from crown roast and crumble it into a medium-sized heat-resistant non-metallic bowl.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven, stirring frequently, for 5 (6 1/2) minutes. Drain fat and set meat aside.
3. In a small heat-resistant... - 38.8228
Loin Of Pork Stuffed With Truffles
Lay the meat on a board, salt and pepper it, and lay the truffle pieces at intervals along the meat.
Add a few little slivers of garlic.
Roll up the meat and tie it round with string so that it is the shape of a long, narrow bolster.
Put the meat in a baking... - 40.3129
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal, Hot Or As A Galantine
Bone a shoulder of veal or get the butcher to do it for you, and trim the meat till you have a piece suitable for rolling up.
Do not remove the skin.
Prepare the stuffing as follows (allowing about | lb.
of stuffing to 2 lb.
Chop all the trimmed... - 25.0797
Stuffed And Rolled Shoulder
Bone a shoulder of lamb, and lay I or 2 thin slices of uncooked ham inside.
On these put some soft white breadcrumbs and finely chopped shallots, garlic and mixed herbs, with a dash of pepper.
Pat the stuffing firmly in place before rolling up and tying the... - 23.6712
Stuffed Mutton Rolls
Beat the escalops or fillets thin and flat, and cut in squares.
Chop the trimmed-off edges of the meat with an equal quantity of bacon and uncooked ham, add a little of the soft bread, the egg, the chopped garlic, shallots and parsley, and season with salt... - 26.299
Sausage And Chestnut Stuffing For Chicken
Cook onion in butter for 3 minutes.
Add sausage meat and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Cook and shell chestnuts and mash them coarsely.
Add onion mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Use as stuffing for chicken. - 37.7811
Stuffed Shoulder Of Mutton
Prepare a stuffing with the bread and sausage meat, add the olives, scalded and stoned, some pepper, and a pinch of grated lemon peel.
Spread this on the boned shoulder of mutton, roll it and tie it up.
(Note: It is much easier to tie up a stuffed shoulder of... - 26.761
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sherry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat each half chicken breast with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
3. Divide and make butter into 4 balls.
4. In a bowl mix chives, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Roll the butter ball in... - 45.1325
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Stuffed Whole Cabbage With Bechamel Sauce
Trim coarse outside leaves from cabbage.
Cut out the middle of cabbage (save cut portion for coleslaw).
Brown meat with onion in butter.
Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Spoon into cavity of cabbage.
Tie cabbage in cheesecloth.
Cook, covered, in boiling... - 40.3842
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 45.528
Judic's Braised Stuffed
Shoulder Of Lamb
Break 3 eggs into a pan, mix them with 2 tablespoonfuls of flour and some milk; heat, stirring all the time until it is of a smooth creamy consistency, a sort of custard, and leave to cool.
You must not boil the mixture or it will scramble and curdle.
Then... - 35.5977
Stuffed Roast Pork
1. Make a pocket in pork roast along side ribs.
2. In a frying pan fry bacon until crisp. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl keep chopped prunes and pour 2 tablespoons brandy over it. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl mix bread crumbs, lemon... - 45.0327
Shallow Fried Chicken With Salami
1. Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs, then cut an opening along bone of each drumstick and in meaty part of each thigh to make a pocket for a salami slice.
2. Cut salami into 16 strips; stuff 1 strip into each piece of... - 25.7935
French Chicken Cordon Bleu And Peppercorn Sauce
Have a great cooking experience with Steve as he cooks chicken cordon bleu and peppercorn sauce in his kitchen. Watch this excellent video that would surely inspire you to cook this delicious chicken dish to amaze your guests! - 114.177
Cheese Stuffed Beef Rolls
These cheese stuffed beef rolls are saucy beef rolls prepared with roast beef. Filled with a seasoned egg and three cheese mix of parmesan, ricotta and mozarella along with fried onions, the beef slices are rolled and baked with zucchini. Topped off with... - 47.382
In iron Dutch oven or heavy casserole, heat butter and oil.
Brown meat quickly, turning frequently.
Add bouillon and wine and cover.
Turn heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
Add orange peel, garlic, tomatoes, herbs and bean sprouts.
Cover and cook for... - 35.3165
The oyster stuffing is a poultry stuffing that can be used for meats of choice. Prepared with white bread and butter to taste, the oyster stuffing is flavored with parsley and celery along with onions. - 37.7931
Chicken, Cheese & Lettuce Salad
1. Combine lettuce with chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. - 25.0009
Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse and cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
Cut enough bread into 1/2-inch cubes to measure 4 cups.
Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes; set... - 41.5405
Stuffed Steak Sandwiches
Score steaks diagonally on both sides.
Use tenderizer according to directions.
Spread one side of steaks with horseradish.
Combine onion, celery, butter, and seasoned salt; spread on steaks.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Fasten with skewers and tie with... - 41.4833
Stuffed Flank Steak
Score steak on both sides; use meat tenderizer, according to label directions.
Spread one side of steak with mustard.
Combine bread, onion, celery, butter and seasonings for stuffing; spread over steak.
Roll as for jelly roll; fasten meat with skewers or... - 43.528
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 42.279
Crab In French Rolls
Chop crab meat coarsely; thoroughly combine all ingredients except French rolls.
Split French rolls; spread crab mixture over bottom halves and replace tops.
Wrap in foil; heat at 350Â° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 28.7596
Country French Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 5-quart Dutch oven brown sausages.
3. With a slotted spoon drain out the sausages. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl or plastic bag add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Add beef stew meat to it.
6.... - 46.1244
French Goose Roasted Pig 's Stomach
Combine the ground pork, vegetables and seasonings, mixing well.
Stuff the pig's stomach with this mixture and close the openings with string and skewers.
Place the stuffed stomach on a rack in a large casserole with a lid, and bake it, covered, in a... - 36.1891
Yogurt French Dressing
The yogurt french dressing is prepared with plain yogurt and olive oil with lemon juice to taste. thoghly blended it is seasoned with white pepper and salt and can be chilled before using. - 34.4591
Cold Meat Salad
Use pork, lamb, veal or any combination.
Combine meat, celery, pickle, onion and French dressing.
Drain and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix with Russian dressing and serve on a bed of salad greens.
Garnish with parsley and stuffed olives.
For... - 32.2194
Golden Glazed Chicken
1. Wash and dry chickens; sprinkle the inside with salt; stuff neck and body cavities lightly with stuffing. (Savory Stuffing is good with this chicken.) Skewer neck skin to body, close body cavity and tie legs to tailpiece; place on rack in shallow roasting... - 21.2534
Stuff Roasted Chicken With Apples
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Simmer onion in water in a medium-size frying pan 5 minutes, or until soft; stir in coriander, curry powder, apples, another 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.7815
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until it is golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice... - 25.3368
These Deviled'Crab Crepes taste heavenly ! Serve up your party cocktail with these Deviled'Crab Crepes and let me know if you like them ! - 38.6394
Stuffed Breakfast Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in.shell.
Save removed bread for another use.
In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 37.6673
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Season chicken with pepper.
Top each chicken piece with 2 Lite-line slices.
Combine beans and pimento; place about 1/2 cup on each chicken piece.
Bring ends of chicken together; secure with wooden picks.
Place in 8-inch square baking... - 37.5869
Sausage Stuffed Loaf
Sausage Stuffed Loaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sausage Stuffed Loaf... - 48.9344
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
Crabmeat Stuffed Flounder
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add green onions, and saute 1 minute.
Add crabmeat and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 1/4 cup crabmeat mixture in center of... - 42.2652
Halve eggs lengthwise; scoop out yolks.
Thoroughly mash yolks; mix in mayonnaise, bacon, parsley, and pepper.
Pile mixture into egg whites; place on serving plate.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with a carrot or radish slice, if desired. - 29.4185
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 42.1376
Stuffed pears are a fun side dish to serve at an elaborate lunch or dinner party. Healthy and delicious, the ripe pears are stuffed with crab meat with french dressing along with celery and parley. The lemon juice adds an extra tang to this stuffed pears... - 36.0962
Poulet A La Champenoise
Truss and bard (cover with strips of bacon) chicken, then stuff it with Champenoise Stuffing.
In an oven-proof saucepan brown a few lumps of bacon and the vegetables.
Add the chicken and calf's foot.
Begin the cooking in a 425° oven.
When all ingredients are... - 32.176
Pieds De Cochon Aux Morilles
1 In a slow oven, braise the trotters with carrots, onions, wine, port and veal stock at 325 degrees farenheit (160° C/Gas Mark 3) for 3 hours.
2 In a pan add approx 65 grams butter and fry the sweetbreads for 5 minutes.
3 Add morels and... - 42.5451
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 36.2577
Vegetable Stuffed Steaks
Sprinkle steaks with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Marinate, covered, in dressing for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature.
Simmer vegetables in 1/4 cup water, covered, till crisp-tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Drain steaks; place about 1/3... - 36.1247
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 0
French Meat Stuffing Recipes By Category
French Meat Stuffing Dish: